Why do women always scream when something happens like it's some magical fucking power that will save them or something?

Why do women always scream when something happens like it's some magical fucking power that will save them or something?

Usually a scream will make a man come help them, so from their perspective it is like a magical power.

has to be something passed down from the protochimps we used to be. a warning call of imminent danger to have the big male protochimps come and protect them. its total instinct and totally bizarre for a modern human being to use.

But they not only do it when they are in danger themselves, but also when they are merely witnesses, like, say, bystanders in a fight or an accident.

Its a instinctual cry for mans help.

Again, it draws (more) men to come help

>like it's some magical fucking power that will save them or something?
Because screaming is a power that saves them.

It's a universal sign of distress/alarm.

Your retarded brain meant to ask this question:
>Why do some women scream when they're not actually in immediate danger?
Social conditioning for the most part. Lack of "stress inoculation."

Frame of reference. Their minds are extremely limited for higher functioning and they frequently find themselves in situations for which they are mentally and emotionally completely unprepared. They cannot assess situational patterns or concepts. If they have not experienced that exact same thing before, it's utterly new and surprising to them even though they have experienced many things before that were in many ways very similar.

Alright then: What kinds of social conditioning? It must be more than just "Oh, let's scream here because then people will think I really have great empathy for this dying stranger on the road", since it's obviously instinctual, as others have pointed out. Shit, I've seen women scream over fucking gore videos with no chance to save the now-long-dead victims in them.

It's this.

It is primordial heard mentality. Sounding the alarm allows the rest of the "heard" to escape while they can, thus saving her species.

>tfw watching a LP of some old FPS video game
>it's a girl LPer
>she giggles every time something mundane happens
>she SHRIEKS AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS when surprised by an enemy

Its a warning and appeal for help

>Why do babies always scream when something happens like it's some magical fucking power that will save them or something?
Because they aren't mature

>like some magical fucking power that will save them
they are called "men"

i swear to fucking god i used to date this dumb bitch. she was kind of hot, yeah, but dumb as can be. i used to drive her to places so we could date and make it look like i didn't just show up whenever i wanted to bust a nut

anyway, she'd scream at pretty much anything. light turned yellow? screaming. car honked? screaming

and then she had the nerve to back seat drive me all the time. like she couldn't handle the stress of going to get a burger but she can dictate how someone else uses their car?

so glad i'm not dating her anymore

Sound is HEARD by the HERD. You bring shame to our country.

>What kinds of social conditioning?
The same social conditioning that surrounds all human behavior. If screaming at any time got any woman a result she wanted from "society" she's now more likely to scream in similar circumstances going forward.

It's basic psychological conditioning, man.

Here's one that will activate your almonds: Why does anyone laugh ever? Not just "why do people laugh alone watching pre-recorded footage" but why is laughing a thing at all?

Screaming for women has a significant purpose under certain situations. The most a laugh does is tell someone else "I was amused by your actions." A statement you could make by yourself using those exact words instead of a strange huffing spasm known as a laugh.

And yet people laugh, and are proven to feel better for having done so.

Haha males have been so beta throughout the ages that there is an innate drive in women that makes them scream when they are endangered.

The moronic thing is that men still help them even if they are strangers.

Best answer.

he dun hurr durred

I was shopping for floor tile at a warehouse when I had to use their bathroom to drop a deuce. I thought I had locked the door, when, all of a sudden one of their young, female employees walks in without knocking (I'm sure she figures someone would be smart enough to lock it, right?) and she covered her eyes and let our the biggest scream as she beat a hasty retreat after seeing me upon the throne with my drawers around my ankles. Walk of shame all the way back to my car. But was the scream really necessary?

>Although I do not possess the ability to experience amusement, I suspect that your most recent statement would indeed illicit my amusement had emotional faculties been activated upon my construction

Ha!

Why do people smile. Why do people cry. Why do people even exist at all.

asking the important questions

I am guessing you are referring to that annoying woman screaming when the Chink was dragged out the plane?

They should have dragged her ass out instead.

Because nobody taught them to act otherwise. Growing up girls and boys would scream equally but the boys would be put to one side and told to stop crying/screaming while the girl would be given toys to play with or held up and cuddled.

Boys have been socially conditioned from a young age to perceive screaming as a feminine thing to do.

>why do people even exist at all.
You know who to ask.

Women should be raised like men so they become men with vaginas.

That way, both the man and woman can protect the family.

Women and men should exercise and train with guns so they can be more combat ready.

>women always scream
>always
meet some women fgt pls

>every disaster ever
>AIIEEEEEEHH!! *SHRIEK* OH MAH GAAAAHD SOMEBAHDY HELP HIMMA!!!

Follow-up question: Why do women always go "WOOO!" instead of clapping?

>meet some women fgt pls
It's true tho, they do scream a lot, it's not like the gun is even loaded, melodrama !

evolution

Scream and the men of your tribe save you and you live on to make screaming babies
Don't scream and instead just fend for yourself and probably die because evolution didn't prepare you to win a fight

>implying OP isn't right
they do scream, faggot

No, they shouldn't. That's your job. Their job is to raise the kids, your is to protect them while raising them.

It's an instinctual reaction. Men usually will be alerted by the scream and go to investigate. Men don't generally tuck tail and run away too unless they're faggots.

You want the real red-pill?
You know how people moan and/or scream during sex?
That doesn't make evolutionary sex, does it? When you're balls deep you don't want to alert predators to your location, right?

The noise is there to attract other men to gangbang the woman and fill her with cum. The head of our dick is shaped to try and scoop out the cum of the other guys that fuck her.

Running trains on women is how we're supposed to have sex.

this.... too

Why do people magically believe a safety pin is a physical shield to protect the weak?

habit from faking orgasm

No, they generally go to investigate because they are too beta and fell for the 3d jew.

Fuck off U2 - i din do nuffin - it was auto corrects fault!

evolutionary adaptational holdover: alerting the sharp-stick males to saber-tooths kept the tribe safe.

I got redpilled on women when there was a group of us, 3 guys and 3 girls, were watching the Great Gatsby. Every time Leonardo DiCaprio talked about love all 3 of them would start crying and I was so confused. I probably thought gender was a social construct back then.

>The most a laugh does is tell someone else "I was amused by your actions." A statement you could make by yourself using those exact words instead of a strange huffing spasm known as a laugh.

Because laughing existed before talking ghee

Top fucking kek

It's hilarious when you consider that by Great Gatsby Leo's history of just pumping and dumping models is so well established.
All they want in the world is to be the next one he pumps and dumps.

Maybe the laugh is so we are compelled to have a behaviour to shame someone that fucks up.
If someone fucks up you might want to politely pretend you didn't notice or you might be afraid that if you call him out he will want to pay you back.
But instead some guy slips and falls over and bangs his head and we laugh at him and the people seeing us laugh also feel compelled to laugh and heighten his shame and make him unable to pick one person to avenge himself on.

It made me realise holy shit men and women are literally psychologically hardwired differently.

High five!

Wish it was more acceptable.