Hey pol

If I get a Deus Vult tattoo across the chest am I a degenerate?

yes

user, I would have your autism checked.

keep your Temple clean, no Tats.

The temple is inside. God washes the outside.

No, do it! Then come here and post pics for (you)'s, what possibly could be the downside?

I would totally Support that!

Nobody takes you marking faggits seriously
>m-muh Jews
>heil Hitler 1488
Meanwhile you don't have a foreskin. You're a fuck joke.

outsides still apart of the temple.

? Autism...

I'm going to do it. I will post pics here in a month or so after my birthday. What could go wrong? I'm not afraid of you Muslim faggots.

"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own?" (1 Cor 6:19)

>I had a say in something my parents decided for me when I couldn't
Begone.

degeneracy

>tattoos
>piercings
>alcohol
>cigarettes
>drugs
>non-clean cut appearance
>overweight
>watching and or liking anime
>liking anything other than women

would a tattoo like that be considered racist by normies? like a mjolnir necklace?

Don't you tit!! Fill the soul with Catholicism, Tats are condemned man...well from what my father told me.

No saint has a tat, thing about that.

I plan on getting it in that old English style font. It's gonna be awesome

“Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print or tattoo any marks upon you: I am the Lord.” Leviticus 19:28

If you are seeking God's opinion, and I'm guessing that you are if you are willing to get a God Wills It tattoo.

I only get small hidden tattoos of powerful protective sigils. Is it witchcraft? Sure, but I'm using magic to protect my holy human soul container and ultimately I think God would approve of that. Large flashy tattoos for "fashion" are pure degeneracy.

Ok Styx. Go dress up as a tranny again you faggot.

lol yea, the irony

>Literally the line right before
Leviticus 19:28, “‘Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard."

Leviticus is Jewish law, supposedly not to be followed after Jesus' sacrifice.

I'm getting this tattoo. I used to hate tattoos but I'm getting this one cuz at the very least it will piss normies off. I'll post pics when I get it.

I'm a Lutheran faggot

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them...Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. -Matthew 5:17,19

You think he changed his mind on what the law should be?

So we all agree the tattoo is fine then, right?

only faggots get tattoos, real men don't need them, only drug addict losers who can't crush puss any other away

You know if she'd of lived, she would grow up to be an annoying femnazi that married a somali immigrant.

Well that's not true.

Oh really? Should I know that? Stop putting your own insecurities onto a dead eleven year old girl you fucking cunt.

hi brett

If my name was brett id get faggot tattooed across my chest

>Oh really? Should I know that?
This sarcastic asshole remake made me remember an old friend from hs that said something similar to that to me.

>You know if she'd of lived

You know if she'd *have* lived

kek what did he say to you? im done being an asshole senpai

Fuck off barbie, you faggots lost a war to emus.

I said something like "you gotta see/do this" and he replied with "no, I don't gotta see/do that." Not 100% similar, but still, fuck that upper middle class white bitch, fucking Illinois trash.

Nothing wrong with religious tattoos so long as it glorifies God.

So are you doing it because you want to honor your faith or because you want attention from your peers? If you can answer that honestly then do it.

I'm fond of Coptic Crosses and why people get them myself.