Trump said he didn't know Bannon

Trump said he didn't know Bannon

Source : nypost.com/2017/04/11/trump-wont-definitively-say-he-still-backs-bannon/

I suspect the Trump train is going under an extreme overhaul. Changing all the crew? Neo-cons maybe? So far there have been many such cases.

Things will get better though.

What if he hires Jeb?

(((Haberman)))

She's very critical of Hillary though. Hillary supporters hate her.

Bannon is in shit because of his own faults by not hiring more of his kind. Except Miller, who else supports his anti-immigration ideas. He should have tried to find some rich people in tech who'd have supported his ideas. He's going down because there's no one to defend him or present his policies in better way.

who cares

Evidently, someone has had "the talk" with Trump.

No. All of this started because he attacked Jared. You don't attack a family member lol

bannon>jared

>poo in lol talking about shit
Kek

>33 Peter answered and said unto him, Though all men shall be offended because of thee, yet will I never be offended.

>34 Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.

>35 Peter said unto him, Though I should die with thee, yet will I not deny thee. Likewise also said all the disciples.

Did anyone just hear a rooster?

I think our boy is compromised. He tried to fight the good fight and now he's risking his life for it. We should push for his impeachment and get him the hell out of there.

>dat choice of pics

NIGHT OF THE LONG FARTS

Trump has been sat down and told to shit the fuck up while they run things. It's not 4D chess, it's not a strategy, he is becoming exactly what we were hoping he would destroy.

Bannon is isolated. He hardly brought any nationalists into the White House. Now he's surrounded by a bunch of New York socialites. He's the obvious odd out. It doesnt help that he's out of his element. He's an online news editor thats now found himself in the world of high level power broking. Its no surprise that he's getting out manuevered by people that are more familiar with this world. Hopefully he knocks something out of the park soon so he can earn some much needed political capital. In the mean time, Trump supporters need to keep making it clear that there will be a huge backlash if Bannon leaves. He's basically the architect of the populist movement behind Trump so losing him would be a free for all for the establishment to move in

Mate I like the idea, I hope it happends but im completely off the train regardless, Trump has shown his colours.

I was off last week but have cautiously reboarded. It seems to me that the stike might have been a political necessity. Not ideal, but an acceptable blunder as long as he keeps his word from today that we are returning to our non intervention policy of a week ago. My worry now is that theres going to be more false flags that could sway this. Fuck man. None of this would have happened if Flynn wasnt forced out

He's a principled man surrounded by sociopaths. I don't know how he can win, but we can hope. We need to hold Trump's feet to the fire and let him know that cucking out will result in every technique we used to help him being turned against him

>hurr you're a shill Trump's the God Emperor 543D chess MAGA

No. Fuck off; he's the president now, they're not going to revoke that and give it to Hillary because we criticise him. The instititional inertia will always be in the direction of our enemies, if we want Trump to change that then we need to let him know that cucking out is completely unacceptable. Even if he is playing 3D chess and our criticism turns out to be wrong, there is no harm done.

Bannon shouldnt have fucked up the first travel ban so badly. That was his chance and he blew it.

The jews wasted no time burying the knife in him and he might be finished

Wow, convinced me.

>(((you)))

>bannon was never my friend

LOL

Another goy bites the dust

F

i wish more people would understand this. Even if he is playing 58D backgammon we still need to hold him accountable and criticize him when he deserves it.

>if we want Trump to change that then we need to let him know that cucking out is completely unacceptable

it's bannon or kushner and his daughter. who the fuck do you think he's going to pick m8?

Poor Steve "my idiot father invested all his money in ATT, got scared during the financial crisis, didn't respect me enough to ask my financier advice, pulled out all his money and thereby lost his life savings so now i blame globalist " Bannon shits the bed again

Even his own father doesn't respect him because he doesn't know what the duck he's doing.

Ivanka needs to go back to designing shoes and staying out of politics.

>Trump tells a lie
WHAT A SHOCKING TURN OF EVENTS

Right. Im really proud of the populists that voted in Trump lashing out so hard over Syria. It showed a commitment to the movement and integrity that dems never had when Obama pulled this shit over and over. I think the message is clear that he will lose his base if he gives in. Also helps tremendously that alt media is so loud now, and almosr universally condemned the stike.

Honestly the Trump bootlickers are an overall danger to him because theyre driving the narrative in the wrong direction. Theyre discrediting the movement that elected Trump. The thing is in the short run giving into the warmongeds would appease the establishment and buy cooperation, but he'll still get tossed as possible by making him take all the fallout from the war and we'll just go back to full establishment in 2020

TRUMP also fucked up the ban. He called it, and still obliquely calls it, a Muslim ban.

The retards deserve each other and you bootlickers deserve what you voted for - a dumb, egomaniac swindler

thats why we should raise the stakes to Kushner & Ivanka or Bannon + a huge portion of his core supporters. i dont know tht it will work but it is worth a try.

I heard Bill O'Reilly just left Fox News cuz over 60 major sponsors pulled their ads from his show on account of all the pussy he grabbed. Trump jumping to Bill's defense in the middle of Sexual Assault Awareness Month was a real classy move. That's some master 4D fucking checkers right there!

Trump was never a populist because he was never anything but a shapeshifting amoeba. He hasn't stuck to a position for longer than a week, and the only think he's been consistent about us how great he thinks he is.

You retards are only just now understanding this. Enjoy your boss' tax cuts, if they can even get THAT done

>Obongo: 26,000 freedoms dropped
> red line crossed
> no regime change
>Trump: 59 WW3 attempts
> red line crossed
> actually does something
> no regime change
>Libtards
> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think that already might be the case. The heat is on to dump Bannon no doubt. But alt media has a huge hard on for Bannon. If they ousted him the backlash would be bigger than the Syria strike. Bannon could even go back to Breitbart and raise all hell against the globalists and neocons that infiltrated the White House.

trump is a faggot now
im sure they did something to him

Hey everyone look, it's the same malaysian shitposter who posts "drumpf btfo" in every fucking thread

you cant defend anybody accused of a sex crime during that month? Should we not arrest any blacks during black history month?

Did something, they were literally using the airport in less than 24 hours.

Wow.

At least Obama stayed the fuck out and would've involved Congress. Obama bombed the shit out of Isis and left Assad alone.

he needs to get Don Jr in his corner/push the nationalist cause. If family is greater than all else, get Trumps family members on your side.

Oh yea, cause that's what he said, you specious little twat.

OReilly had a history of this shit, everyone around him knows it, fox knows they can't defend him, pay hush money, get caught, send him on vacation.

The guy is as guilty as you can get short of bragging to Billy Bush about cheating on your wife.

O'Reilly is the biggest party of the MSM by an order of magnitude. Don't you suck his dick too.

fuck off mike
nobody wants your shitty drawings

>not understanding what populism is
Trump basically threw out various positons and tested public opinion on the campaign trail. He routinely stirred up controversy, got a feel for the movements consensus, then just as the controversy was about to boil over he would go on some interview and state a relatively modest position. He did this over and over again. People act like everything he says is vauge, but those people didnt pay real attention. His policies did get more and more focused as the campaign went on. A good example is starting off with "ban all muslims". He let the public battle over it for months before he actually put down a concrete proposal. It was actually brilliant how he crafted his policy by using the MSM against itself. He used a very organic method to tap into populist sentiment.

Another way to put this. Populism isnt meant to be a set of strictly defined policies. Populism by definition is a sentiment which means it is going to be very fluid. The demand for a populist candidate arises when a critical mass of people feel that their sentiments are being ignored.

> Muh 5d chess

Yes, he really did a slick job calling it a Muslim ban. He really did some nifty work on that healthcare plan that he already had ready before he came into office and was guaranteed to lower prices and increase coverage, he Absofruitly knew better than the generals who he turned to at the drop of a hat after seeing a coughing baby on tv, so glad ISIS is dead in 30 days and The Iran deal is torn up.

Wow, ya, he really had a nuanced opinion and want just saying whatever got him cheers.

Regardless, we need to turn the situation around. We won't go down without fighting. Agreed, soldier?

You fucking mongs are willing to attribute a rational to the random driftings of a floater in your eye.

Yes, he FEEDS of what's popular the the people in his rallies. But those people are RETARDS. So yes, he takes a position popular amongst his bootlickers, aggressively proclaims it to local applause but wider derision, makes the position very unpopular, has to moderate it but has already turned off so many people that anything he touches its unacceptable, defers to his advisors who feed him a traditional Republican agenda that people want even less than some liberal ideas. This he gets something passed, can call it a win, and continues to be the most unpopular "populist" President ever.

Brilliant.

F

Fuck back off to Reddit you brainless toad.

Being able to destroy ISIS in 30 days doesn't mean he's gotten a chance to begin yet.

1,000,000,000,000 D chess.

That's cute and all but the number of the beast is actually 999.

And Steve "my idiot father invested all his money in ATT, got scared during the financial crisis, didn't respect me enough to ask my financier advice, pulled out all his money and thereby lost his life savings so now i blame globalist " Bannon.

Even his own father didnt respect him because he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.

Bannon and his lackey Miller have had an entirely negative impact on this WH. Amateur hour. As Trump himself now says "I didn't really need the guy, I made all the campaign decisions on my own. Bannon had very little impact and came late in the game"

Whose dick do you suck now that daddy and daddy are fighting.

Oh wait, if course
> It's all part of the plan. Everyone is an idiot except me and my team.

Unless Bannon thought of calling Mexicans crossing the borders a bunch of murderers and rapists, he didn't have shit to do with Trump getting elected. That was the speech where he won the hearts of Republicans everywhere.

Wrong.

I voted against Hillary Clinton, and nothing in all of existence will make me regret that.

Oh wow, yea. I never realized that being the COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES only starts when you wind the egg timer.

Or is it only during work hours. Does time on the green count?

I'm so glad he's ALLOWING Isis to continue existing and planning and converting and destroying and trying to sink it's hooks into the US.

I'll just wait till trumps ready to start counting down the 30 days.

>Maggie Haberman

I wish people would stop hyping up this Clinton shill parasite.

Kek and Thoth have blessed my post

Hail Satan

Nice try Yahweh

Theyre going after Bannon now. Gotta get rid of the competition so (((Kushner))) can run the show

Listen Satan, North Korea has nukes and is planning to bomb anime land.

I thinks that's a bit more important than some angry sandniggers driving trucks real fast.

lol India.

Unless you live in a close swing state, you did nothing but vote for trump. Probably because you were sold a lie and believed it. Should've voted your conscience.

Yea yea sure sure we can only manage one thing at a time now.

Glad pol is suddenly taking a reasonable, statistically dangerous to me type approach to terrorism.

As long as it lets daddy off the hook. Cause there's no way he could've known about the Norks while campaigning right? Would've been to difficult to factor in a few extra days for NK into his 30 for stopping Isis. Much better to promise repeatedly about your secret plan to stop Isis.

You didn't get fooled.

You
Are rooting for a lame horse

>(((Haberman)))

Better Fritz Haber! He'd at least know how to correctly spot the use of chemical weapons and could show those incompetent islamist american allies on the ground how to properly use and produce chlorine gas!

Hillary supporters hate Comey and McCain, that doesn't make them good

Actually, I think it depends what the court rules on the ban. The court very well may rule in favor of Trump and enhance his powers to restrict immigration. That's why it was important to do it as soon as possible.

I'm really starting to believe.. Which begs the question, how do I get back to the best timeline?

No, Pajeet, he's going down cause not only his views are repulsive and fucking 500BC old, but he hates Kikes, and the dude who fucks Trump's favorite female is a kike. Go figure...

Sure thing guy, that's why it was important NOT TO CALL IT A MUSLIM BAN. Religion is a protected class, calling it a Muslim ban is precisely what has caused the delays. All the injunctions have to do with this very fact and use trumps own words as their rationale.
Trump literally played himself, and continues to double down.

I assume you don't understand this or you wouldn't be holding up the Muslim ban as an example of the success of his "populism"

You do know only people on the left are that fucking disgusting right? Being a blight upon humanity is something liberals take immense pride in because it means somebody finally noticed they existed.

What is repulsive about his views specifically ?

Yea, no fatty disability queens in small town West Virginia.

No Alabama governor retards getting caught fucking around on their wife because they leave their text chart open and then use the local PD to try and cover it up.

No globalist hawks vote Republican.

You party shit suckers listen to too much Shapiro

>opinion piece
>starts out by saying it's a rumor straight away
Looks like fake news.

>those people are RETARDS
i wonder why the average american doesnt like you people

As useful as obonigger combating ISIS? is that what you meant?

racist piece of shit

Newsflash: Everyone is racist, its part of human nature. White people are the only ethnic group that doesn't protect its own ethnic interests to our great detriment

If anything the intervening 50 years since WW2 have proven without a shadow of a doubt that the Nazis were 100% right about everything

But I'm willing to bet you're not even "white", you're probably a shitskin immigrant from the turd world

Did I strike a chord you fat commie faggot?

(((Kusher)))

> Muh fee-fees

Sorry for pointing out you're wrong?

Did neo-con win this? Is this the end of our dream to finally beat the internationalist cabal?

>spends 200k on education
>still cant read

Now Peter was sitting outside in the courtyard. A servant-girl came to him and said, “You also were with Jesus the Galilean.” But he denied it before all of them, saying, “I do not know what you are talking about.” When he went out to the porch, another servant-girl saw him, and she said to the bystanders, “This man was with Jesus of Nazareth” Again he denied it with an oath, “I do not know the man.” After a little while the bystanders came up and said to Peter, “Certainly you are also one of them, for your accent betrays you.” Then he began to curse, and he swore an oath, “I do not know the man!” At that moment the cock crowed. Then Peter remembered what Jesus had said: “Before the cock crows, you will deny me three times.” And he went out and wept bitterly.

no now we just wait for the next savior to roll the dice

America is fucked. Israel is going to thrive. Trump is the ultimate traitor. We'll be in Syria within a month, then Iran. Then, lol.

F

Even Sup Forums couldn't predict Kushner becoming America's kike prince...within four months. Brutal. We're being sucked dry in America, they took our shekels through maths in the Great Recession, now they're coming for our families and souls.

After this, would anyone put a bioweapon going off in US against them? I'd say 30% in next four years, 70% chance in a decade. Bible belt. Bc armed citizens are there, plus the whole Christ thing.

Bump

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stand with Rand, behind a cannon for Bannon

Regardless of his other views, he was necessary in the security council to push for more diplomatic, calm and reasonable solutions. Now it's just the neocons in an echo chamber of "We need to strike now. Don't even consider any other options, strike now!"

What could have been. Trump is Judas.