Delete Trump General

Since /qa/ is down for some reason I'll post here

The election is over. There is no reason for a Trump General to exist.
It's cancer, filled with Breitbart boomer-cucks who migrated over here posting shitty memes and reddit-tier reaction images.

All they do is circlejerk Trump and watch Fox News. It's become a pipeline for normie conservative "real Americans" to infest the board and shit everything up. These people have become such a cancer it's starting to bleed over into other boards too, which is likely the reason they all hate Sup Forums

Generals are cancer. They never die, and they form little warring cliques that infest the catalog for years on end.
Do what needs to be done.

MOVEMENT

>There is no reason for a Trump General to exist
Technically correct, It's President Trump General now.

bump

(((Kushner))) is a cuck

He's the bull though

>this one hurt wetback again

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

This, they can go back to the_donald that doesn't allow Trump criticism at all

So you couldn't go post another "delete Sup Forums please thread" on /qa/.

whaaaa whaaaa stop liking what i don't like whaaaa whaaaaaaaaa

Look who trump surrounds himself (((with))). He is (((one of them))). He isn't in any way a hostage or passive participant in this situation.

It should exist, but it has to change into:
>Trump does something
>Pros and Cons listed
>what the Media thinks
>what analysts think
>will it be good in the long term or just good in the short term - discuss
>insert relevant meme

Right now it's just Trump fanboy threads. Those people who don't want to hear criticim of Trump should go back you know where.

>delete threads I don't like

lmfao

>not knowing why /qa/ is down
I dont even like calling people shills but you should really go away

>Sup Forums is filled with normie conservatives and boomers
Fyi this is the new big shill talking point after calling everyone a leddit t_d'er.
Dont fall for it.

It's a containment thread. If it gets deleted, they'll seep out to other threads like retarded centipedes in MAGA hats

At least it's not commie General where ut' s just the fucking gay Spaniard and Portugese user talking to themselves.

Trump General can stay. It's about politics.

yep as if anyone over the age of 40 knows what the fuck Sup Forums is much less Sup Forums

these shills are ridiculously ineffective

good on you for proving his point.

i support this

they already do

you'd be surprised

Generals in general should be banned, but /ptg/ needs to go more than any other. Accusing everyone else of being shills when they're the only ones actually shilling is getting really fucking old.

S H I L L
H
I
L
L

he needs our support boys

kek why is MLK an armlet?

OP is spot on except for that point, the thread is full of autistic underage b&

it's pretty obvious from how bad they are at spotting trolling

Please move /PTG/ to /trash/ where it can't meta size

You know he can still tweet right? MLK just covered his mouth. He didn't take Trump's phone.

>You know he can still tweet right?
Many such cases

AWOOOOOVEMENT

>/qa is down

That's definitely not fake. And even if it is real who the fuck cares, T_D is cancer and reddit mods are cucks.

Yes, lets have 100x the Trump threads we have now instead.

Also, remove /qa/. There is no reason for it to exist.

You know you can just go to search usernames, right? It's real you dumbass, go shill for free somewhere else

bump

seconded. Take it down.

I don't know that because I don't use reddit. Nice job exposing yourself, now go back.

t. totally not The_Donald user

>says the guy who has admitted to browsing reddit
I bet that was your screenshot, you just posted it earlier and saved it so nobody would call out the file name

uh no, cause they can't do anything other than suck trump's cock.

i concur with OP

That's right Jay.

The_dildo went full neocon.

First of all, would you like to point out where I said I browse reddit? Any non-retard would go there and search the username to confirm whether this is bullshit or not. Second of all

>you just posted it earlier and saved it so nobody would call out the file name
Do you have a single proof to back that up? Why the fuck are almost every single poster with US flag completely retarded?

>Any non-retard would go there and search the username to confirm whether this is bullshit or not
what you mean to say is
>anyone who uses reddit like I do would know that you can look up a reddit username
And I've got about as much proof as you do of me browsing t_d like you accused me of, I mean, unless you want to count your asspains as evidence, I sure do.