Jew York Times admits Holohoax!

"160,000 to 180,000 Jews killed by the Nazis were from Germany, according to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum."

nytimes.com/2017/04/11/us/politics/sean-spicer-hitler-gas-holocaust-center.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/04/11/us/politics/sean-spicer-hitler-gas-holocaust-center.html?_r=0
archive.is/McMLr
archive.fo/McMLr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the stipulation is "in germany" most of the jews were sent to Poland.

archive.is the link, I'm not giving them clicks.

What are you talking about, goyim? Hitler personally gassed every last Jew, and turned them into lampshades and soap in his evil lair (aka Auschwitz).

True, but that's still a huge concession. I've never looked at any official breakdown by country, apart from maybe 500,000 from Hungary.

What it means is that apart from these in Germany and Hungary, a few hundred-thousand more in Poland, The claim is that 5.5ish million more Jews were found in the rest of Nazi occupied territory? Western Russia, baltic states? Ukraine? Romania? France? That's it isn't it?

meant for

>nytimes.com/2017/04/11/us/politics/sean-spicer-hitler-gas-holocaust-center.html?_r=0

archive.is/McMLr

No, it said :
>160,000 to 180,000 Jews killed by the Nazis were from Germany, according to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.

Where were the other 5.8million from?

"german" jews arent "Hitler's people" (unlike syrians in syria) that's what sean spicer implied.

Poland?

No, most of the german jews got prodded out to the US, south america and Israel.

You mean 5.59 to 5.61 million?

Don't think so, it's more along the lines of even carbon monoxide gas chambers not qualifying as chemical weapons usage.

are you being pedantic? or retarded?

>Flag

Don't get caught, Goldstein! You don't wanna go to jail for denying history, right?

what the chicks name on the far left?

If I remember correctly, when they knew they were going to lose back some of the territory to Soviet counter offensive (not knowing it wouldn't stop till Berlin), that's when they really got in a hurry with killing Jews in the east: mass shootings, exhaust pipe suffocations, and then mass transport of Jews to the camps with also developing gass chambers as a method of killing really numerous amounts of people without problems. Gas chambers came up late in the war when they thought "shit, this is our last opportunity to kill *all* the Jews in the Eastern Europe for a while, better come up with some very effective solution".

> Russians are pushing our shit in
> Italy bailed
> US joins the war
> BETTER FOCUS ON POLAND, GUYS, on the double!

Germans never had good prioritys in wars

Oy vey muh 600 billion!

Well in german occupation time about 90%of our jews population was killed ant etc as a prof i seen like 10 mass graves nest to my home town, and 2 sinagoges for a town of 30k people with is lot since we have non of them left

It's a damn shame.
10% of them armed with shekels is to many.

Allegedly we had ~215k before and ~15k after the war, there may or may not be overlap with Polish numbers due to shift in borders.
That's split between
Initial soviet arrests/exiles before German invasion
Emigration to west
German occupation and holocaust
Soviet exiles after 1944.

Still I'm happy to say that almost every piece of property ever owned by Jewish people was reclaimed after 1990 so a 90something % lethality rate can't be accurate and many of them did make it out alive, every dead person has at least some relatives living.

Fuck kikes btw

A lefty teacher I had at school told us a story of how, towards the end of the war, Hitler personally lined up some Jews and killed them with a machine gun.

We all took this as fact at the time. He was a former Liberal Democrat councellor

And Spicer never specified exactly WHERE Hitler didn't gas his own people. Problem solved, outrage over!

archive.fo/McMLr