twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"LAST NIGHT IN SWEDEN..."

The crusades never ended.

It gave them some flashbacks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

updating this if people actually give a shit

hope it turns out well because some of the pictures were kinda weird afterwards

Kek wills it.

Scott Adams is not really speaking from a political point of view. He isn't taking sides. He just recognizes that Trump is a master of persuasion so he admires him.

When Scott Adams praises Trump, it has nothing to do with his politics. When Scott praises, Trump, it is because he is in complete awe of his mastery of persuasion.

> but i like trump more

A-Ann?

We know you lurk, if you're here use the word "relieved" in one of your next tweets.

> tfw watching Sessions videos

He was such a good pick.

What the fuck does this mean?!

twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/852041070527496192

Fresh OC

missing milo and ann

Japan kiiiiiiinda tested out some nasty shit on China

P E R S U A S I O N

We just upgraded the weaponry

I actually like Bill Mitchell. He's very well spoken 90% of the time. He just didn't do a good job defending Trump's syria decision. "If Trump wants to change his mind he can" isn't a good defense, it comes off as hypocritical.

I feel like Nate and Bill were both just superfans hoping their predictions would come true.

"MAKES A SCRAWNY MAN FAGGY"

It means Trump is using China to bring pressure on Russia to remove Assad. It's a genius plan to be honest. BTFO all the sketpics AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN.

Please update. Befores and afters. Especially of PJW and that hag Lauren Southern.

it means trump got the chinks eating out of his hands

This isn't really on topic but I found a picture of my cat when she was really little.

>be chinese govt
>steal people's organs

not sure anyone believes they have a human right's track record

what is this meme about Ivanka crying and Trump being a Kushner plant

i live in PA so my vote really matters, gonna stay R for Trump
but i always urge people in solid red states to register dem and fuck up their primaries

Keep updating. Add Richard Spencer and third position

I'm so curious how the meeting with Trump and Xi actually went.

yeah i disagree with bill on the fact that he legitimately thinks assad actually gassed his own citizens

but he's useful i suppose

It's all very fascinating. I'm not quite certain what it means, but it's definitely not your average shit posting. I also seem to remember there was a lot of above average shit posting about the freedom caucus right before the healthcare bill...

just that,a meme

It means China is on our team. NATO + USA + China vs Russia and company.

cute~

Apparently Ivanka pressured Trump into launching that strike on Syria

>China suddenly back to 19th century diplomacy, cucked by the West
Opium war when?

desperation

The Dragon fears the Lion

da joooooooos

How are we supposed to find the flag this time

HWNDU discord:
discord.gg/2FCgV3k

I don't mind.

LAW
AND
ORDER

laura ingram

i know people like her and she wasn't as bad as the rest

but she really put a bad taste in my mouth,fucking cunt

That's ludicrous.

Responding to myself here, but my defense was it actually saved Assad's ass, had massive benefits towards his image/Russia/China, and Trump would probably say "okay no more Syria intervention" right after the single strike.

I think I'm for the most part correct.

>what is this meme about Ivanka crying and Trump being a Kushner plant
Eric Trump said Ivanka influenced the Syria attack
>Inb4 Eric is a shill

Jared Internet Defense Force fuckoff.

> Apparently Ivanka pressured Trump into launching that strike on Syria

Yeah, right. That's total bullshit and Spicer debunked that yesterday

>it actually saved Assad's ass

damn you're right

It feels more like China is preparing its populace for a warmer relation with the US in order to for them to get used to China working with us to solve problems, regime change in NK soon?

Okay, so retarded may have been an overstatement, maybe autistic would be a better descriptor. I just remember how much he hammered the polls day in and day out. People gave him a lot of shit for being a superfan, but he had the last laugh.

so the full list:
pjw
cerno
laura southern
molyneux
ann coulter
milo
laura ingram
kate hopkins

anyone else?

tfw you realize that you do not care what trump does, whether he bombs syria or bombs NK or assassinates Putin, as long as it results in a right wing authoritarian US government that rallies the people into the most productive state they have ever been in and you end up with a loving white wife and a happy family

Alex Jones

alex jones?

Are White Evangelicals confirmed /our guys/?

people have been attacking Ivanka from the beginning

Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak

and 1791L

hmm, i'm not sure i can bring myself to believe that trump is weak enough to make such a major decision on the world stage...due to a few tears. but i guess there is no reasoning with the left?

okay so first i need to find the afters

ann's twitter doesn't seem to have any afters, she's pretty much perpetually blackpilled so idk how to incorporate her unless i put her whole fucking feed in kek

Honestly, Tucker should probably go on there too, he's been pretty critical of the Syria situation.

no bully Laura pls

POST YFW THE (((ALT-RIGHT))) RATS OUTED THEMSELVES AS TRAITORS DURING SYRIA AND THEY'RE NOW TRYING TO SAVE FACE

my top three things
-wall
-no middle east shit outside of isis
-space

Hey guys im in a shill discord right now.
Heres the new shill narrative.
Screencap this post as i dont plan on saying this again so as to not blow my cover
>"Sup Forums is filled with middle aged normie conservatives and boomers from fox news and breitbart and they post normie memes"

this is the new big shill talking point after calling everyone a leddit t_d'er failed.
Dont fall for it.

t- user

Yes. They bent the knee. They solve the Nork problem for us, and in return we go soft on them in upcoming trade negotiations

The Chinese know which way the winds are blowing. Tillerson is a god-tier secretary of state, after 8 years of Shillary/Kerry it's one hell of a step up.

Are you stupid. He bombed them without any fucking evidence. He succumbed to the globalist pieces of shit. Obama at least had the balls to stand up to the washington establishment.

Yeah, it was too comfy to be true, Spencerfags just arrived to shit to the place. I should have noticed by the defense of his retardation last thread.

Gotta work anyway, will be back with more analysis. See you folks later

For those who missed see:the following posts

This Not sure why anyone would believe Trump's daughter would have any influence on a decision which could change international politics when Trump is surrounded by career generals.

It's a meme designed to make people think Trump is incompetent and easily swayed by appeal to emotion.

For real, half the fucking countries in the general vicinity were screeching about invasion until Trump dropped a few bombs on an empty base.

Ivanka has top security clearance and was brought in very publicly as a top advisor.

I don't know why Sup Forums is acting blindsided that an advisor is providing advice. This place used to treat her as a queen. She's always been liberal and a literal jew.

This is a great list of who to follow

Fake news until you can provide a second source.

Serves you right, you shouldn't listen to absolute retards eceleb opinion, they have no credence on anything
Just drop them already

i didn't see tucker freaking and calling trump a traitor or anything
tucker was asking tough but fair questions on his show imo, and he even made kate hopkins disavow herself a few hours back

She's the queen of the MILFs, but you can't deny she let the shilling get the best of her.

BEND THE KNEE

But that was mostly lefitsts because they hate trump and wanted a reason to bitch so they see her in images and get triggered and yell "she shouldn't be at that meeting, she is breaking laws!"

I don't care for her all that much not because msm's new bullshit narrative but because she is a liberal and tries to push all that garbage.

ann coulter retweets some shit, you can grab the retweets and underline her name

Need my Morning Joe.

Ann Coulter is always expressing concern, that's her job. She's also not an e-celeb

i'll only put people if they had some sort of emotional overreaction to trump's syrian strike

tucker seems like he was just being fair about it unless he did something odd

Don't forget Nigel Farage and Sam Hyde.

Basically anyone who isn't literal bottom of the toilet shit-eater with some brains.

>On Syria, Xi said: "Any use of chemical weapons is unacceptable."
cnn.com/2017/04/12/politics/trump-xi-phone-call/

>Obama at least had the balls to stand up to the washington establishment.
u wot

Obama literally wanted to bomb them after a chemical attack in 2013 but then (within constitutional law) went to congress for approval and got cucked.

oh i don't listen to them, but if that dude makes the compilation, i can shove it in the faces of morons who do listen to them

Of course she is an e-celeb. She shills her books and gets attention by being edgy. She's a cunt for how she's treated trump for the last month at least.

This isnt helpful
Your playing into the shill narrative right now you retard
Dont let them divide and conquer
We should be happy theyre back on the trump train

This is exactly what the shills want

I think they did gas them.

1) Mattis/the military is the one who reviewed chem attacks, not the (((CIA))) who did the WMD lies shit
2)Our military radar caught them dropping bombs exactly where the chemical weapons were at, including the middle of the street
3) Russia came out and confirmed our radar story, adding the twist "Well he probably hit terrorist's chemical weapon plants". This confirms what our radar picked up was accurate
4) Again though, the weapons were dropped in the middle of the street and multiple places. The chances of their bombs hitting a chemical plant every time, including one in the middle of the road is zero
5) autopsy reports from UN and Turkey showed sarin and chlorine gas both used, while I think the whitehats lied in the past and could have not even been there, chemical weapons were actually used. All sides (Russia, UN, US) all confirms this. On the off chance the white hats weren't faking for photo-ops, they could have actually been helping the people hit by chlorine, explaining why only masks were needed.

nah,tuckers alright

his concern was more inline with ours when the strikes first happened,"Worried" but not LE DRUMPF IZ NEOCON NOAW

tucker is a professional, he isn't some faggoty british guy with gay initials who just "Jumps off the trump train" when trump makes a sound tactical and political decision

Speaking of Tuckman,

>now that O'Reilly's future is uncertain (he's survived a lot - but they have lost most ad rev in his slot)

Would he be able to slide into the The Factor time slot and get the same ratings?

>Wtf I love sucking Bill Kristol's cock now
Holy shit there are people this far up their own ass.

I seriously hope this is fake. That is an even worse strategy.

Fuck what am I saying. If the plan is to just spam, it doesn't matter what they try. Spam is spam.

YES. THIS ASSHOLE IS COMING OUT OF RETIREMENT SO WE CAN KILL HIM.

exactly what do we lose by no longer having to suffer the failed mkultra experiment that is cernovich?

>ours
speak for yourself, I'm not "concerned" at all about Trump. Everything he's done has been straight forward and positive for our country.

I had my doubts about Tillerson but he has been rock solid. One of the best members of the administration.

>tfw my friends were just discovering and pushing that meme just 12 hours ago
>tfw my ">anonymous sources" gets completely ignored while everyone I know goes full blackpill with every media headline

Wait, so you literally don't tolerate criticism of Trump?
Holy shit kill yourself
Alex Jones is still solidly behind Trump beyond a shadow of a doubt. He is the mildest critic of Trump in all of media
You can put Savage on that list though, I'm afraid the old guy's getting blackpilled

I gaurantee you he will destroy O'reilly's ratings

he already beats him most nights in an inferior timeslot

Tucker is the new shit