Holy shit!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/852041070527496192
china-embassy.org/eng/fyrth/t1452276.htm
china-embassy.org/eng/fyrth/t1452560.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/852041070527496192

Check'd but what does this mean?

China and the US closing ties to prepare for a situation where they need to work together?

How ironic everyone wants to look good
But nobody gave a shit back in 2013
Did everyone forget that there is a war happening not a small chemical attack.?

>YFW they bomb the shit out of Nusra and say they're "holding the responsible party accountable

>He didn't say who used the chemical weapons
2d backgammon in progress folks. The chinks have always resisted (((their))) influence. Shit, they barely let them open a bank in China, and it is far from a central bank.

>twitter
>reliable news source

>China
>Meanwhile they use flamethrowers to kill muzzies in caves
I wonder what's worse, being burned alive or suffocating from nerve agents.

No, this is the beginning of the one world government
massive superpowers like US, China, and EU need to mold together and smack everyone else into line and absorb them into a mega country

They are doing Gods work, user.

The timeline keeps getting more unstable

Burning people alive is awful but muslims are worse

>>Meanwhile they use flamethrowers to kill muzzies in caves
that's a bad thing?

Both are effective, as are tomahawk missiles. The end result is what matters. A dead muslim

Imagine a liberals reaction if you told them in 2017 china would be looking into fixing the north korean problem because Trump told them to.

>people

Imagine if Russia said the same thing

Assad shills would literally hang themselves

It's more to highlight their hypocrisy.

Without America trading with China, they would collapse.

We single handedly support their economy through trade. They just learned not to bite the hand that feeds them now that we don't have a literal faggot as President anymore.

Couldn't figure out what he was implying? I'll give you a minute

>Call a war crime a war crime

Yeah.... China #1..

>>Germany
>>Meanwhile they use coalburners to birth muzzies in white family homes
Not everyone's a cuckold. Please try to understand that cuckmany.

fuck drumpf. fuck crackers to

Trump is a globalist.

They aren't hypocrites though. They're just honest people. They enjoy killing muzzies and if they can justify it then why not?

They didn't name the perpetrator. Note they didn't say "Assad's use of chemical weapons unacceptable"

>777
7 years of war confirmed

Chinaman and Trump are best buds now. Golden age of humanity confirmed.

Does this mean what I think it means? China x USA?

>china
>the country which singlehandedly genocided more of its own people than anybody else before it
>morally reprimanding somebody for the death of their citizens
ching chong suck my dick, niggers

"I would like to stress that the Chinese side always opposes the use of force in international relations and maintains that disputes should be peacefully resolved through political and diplomatic means such as dialogue and consultation."
"We oppose the use of chemical weapons by any country, organization or person for any purpose and under any circumstance, and support relevant UN agencies in carrying out independent and comprehensive investigations into all uses or suspected uses of chemical weapons and, on the basis of solid evidence, reaching a conclusion which can stand the test of history and facts."
china-embassy.org/eng/fyrth/t1452276.htm

"China has always opposed the use of force in international relations. We maintain that the sovereignty and territorial integrity of all countries should be preserved and respected. China always believes that political settlement is the only viable way to resolve the Syrian issue. The future of Syria should be decided by the Syrian people."
china-embassy.org/eng/fyrth/t1452560.htm

OOGA BOOGA

GIBS ME DAT

And this how SOLID EVIDENCE looks for trump and US.

It's gonna be USA & China v Russia & Syria & NK

oh fuck me it's like the piss dossier again

>starting in 2017
>& your posts ends in 7

He didn t say " assad using chemical weapons is unacceptable "

so does yours

I like this line.
>our evidences are too secret even for this secret report

I thought it was 2003

holy shit its

fucking nothing. i fucking hate trump but WW3 larpers need to die

Badass. I guess those ChiComs ain't so bad after all. Love ya gooks.

Space here we go?

I love how Muslims could NEVER take on China. I'd love to see ISIS try and start something with the ChiComs.

China is the new America

This is some weird conspiracy theory situation

Right? So we basically either have a story where the logistics kinda add up but the motive makes no sense, or the Russian story where the motive is obvious but the physical evidence doesn't add up.

All this Trump vs Assad stuff is just partisan wankery, no one knows what the fuck happened. I'm not overjoyed with the strike either, but I can at least understand.

Holy shit. Scheduling the meeting with Xi and the Syria strike for the same time seemed to work out. I still don't like us bombing Syria, but at least it seems that China won't be an enemy when WW3 comes.

based China

who's ready for a new found friendship with the dog eaters? Our economies are tied together very strongly. Russians literally offer nothing to this world.

How does it feel that China the EU and the US will be one country but you will still just be a territory of this new country?

Never ever, PR.

Zing. It's essentially a neutral statement, which can remain unchanged if it were to come conclusive proof that the rebels were doing it.

You can live kneeling or die standing!

This is daddy donald diplomacy

>Chinesen grillen Mullahs mit Flammenwerfern
Her mit der Sauce, Bernd!

Bullshit, a one world government would not benefit the Chinese elites, nor the EU elites, nor the US elites, since it would limit their own power. Firstly because it would limit their own power. And secondly because they need seperate government to administer seperate areas to take advantage of the different policies, through thinks like tax havens and currency exchange rates.

Yes, it's a thriving democracy with open internet, zero censorship, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, freedom to protest, free to be gay and get sex changes and be degenerate, etc.

And they definitely didn't overthrow their democratically elected leaders, forcing their leaders to flee to Taiwan and seize control over the government in a coup.

Umm the Chinese are communists aren't they? Pretty sure Communism is (((their))) philosophy

Yup. The commies hate freedom. People start gathering and it looks like a protest? They fire into the crowd. Don't want to risk losing control.

>And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

The Jews founded communist China you unread urban retard.

>They aren't hypocrites though.
Wew lad!

Relationship with Russia ended.

Now China is my best friend.

>Imagine telling anyone that the president is Donald fucking trump and he threatens countries on Twitter on a daily basis

I still don't believe it

sauce pls

>freedom of religion, freedom to protest, free to be gay and get sex changes and be degenerate
america was better before these freedoms

China needs Lebensraum

this

Most people think we're going to war with china eventually. We won't. They are already the picture of how it will be like living under the one world government. If anything, EU and US will merge with China and adopt the same policies. There is a reason why a lot of elites are teaching their children Mandarin.

The Chinese are about as communist as Islam is peaceful. Communism ruined their country with famine and the culture revolution. It set them back decades.

Under Deng Xiaoping, China started down a different path - capitalism with central control. The Chinese are suspicious of foreign influence. (((They))) are trying to weaken the Chinese youth through media, their tried and true tactic: superficial shows, pushing acceptance of lascivious culture, degenerate music videos, pushing desire for fame and fortune.