Why does Sean Spicer talk like a complete doofus? Look at this fucking transcript of his statement

Why does Sean Spicer talk like a complete doofus? Look at this fucking transcript of his statement.

>“I think when you come to sarin gas, there was no — he was not using the gas on his own people the same way that Assad is doing,” Spicer said, mispronouncing Assad's name. “I mean, there was clearly, I understand your point, thank you. Thank you, I appreciate that. There was not in the, he brought them into the Holocaust center, I understand that. What I am saying in the way that Assad used them, where he went into towns, dropped them down to innocent, into the middle of towns, it was brought — so the use of it. And I appreciate the clarification there. That was not the intent.”

Do these people not realize that their exact words are going to be reprinted and that it would probably be a good idea to shut your mouth and think about what you're going to say instead of rambling on with complete gibberish like a lunatic?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ABC/status/851861601556627457/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Holocaust center

Favourite part.

twitter.com/ABC/status/851861601556627457/video/1

Look at the reactions of the woman in the back as he's spewing his nonsense.

>Do these people not realize that their exact words are going to be reprinted and that it would probably be a good idea to shut your mouth and think about what you're going to say instead of rambling on with complete gibberish like a lunatic?

Or you could just call out Fake News for being Fake News.

Between racist milk and sexist air conditioning they've cried wolf enough you could literally open camps and they couldn't credibly report on it.

sean spicer doesn't care about the holocaust. no one does. most people are exhausted from having to pretend to care about the holocaust, it happens to every topic that you have to tip-toe around socially, with enough time. when a topic is constantly used to create an emotional response and make you feel guilty, you get sick of it and your reaction begins to change. this shit is drilled into us as kids and brought up in news constantly as adults.

He's a very sincere, wholesome, nice, man. He's in over his head, OK?

The black woman, both Trump and Sean verbally abused her by first assuming she knew all black people in the government and then just shouting her down as she asked a question on Nuenue's fuck up at the white house.

Spot the kike

Your point is voided by the fact that Sean Spicer himself was trying to use the Holocaust to create an emotional response and make Russia feel guilty. And he failed at it catastrophically.

Yeah, fuck them.

>verbally abused

you must not understand the point i was making if you actually believe that this voids my point lol, wow. this just emboldens my point, sean spicer doesn't care about the holocaust and knows that it's just a tool to herd sheep and opinion. whether he did it successfully or not, i don't really care.

>Holocaust center

Fucking Christ this is solid gold

If that's what you get out of it then I guess you're as dumb as he is.

except that's exactly what it was used for lol.
>immediately insults intelligence
because you have no argument

Your lack of intelligence says all that needs to be said.

Because he IS a complete doofus, just like Trump.

>when you're arguing with someone and need to respond but have literally nothing to say
kek, thanks for the chat buddy.

That's the brand name Trump is going to use when he implements "The Final Deal"

Whats a holocaust center? Like the middle of the whole camp or like the middle of a piece of ash?

>spokeman of the president comes off as a complete retard yet again
>must be fake news!!111

Clapistanis are worrisome "people".

This thread is now about white nationalist milk, because "credible" news sources say it's racist.

JUST
but seriously we can't let Spicer have the CW codes

the fucking coverage of this on every news station was shameful, he literally corrected himself within the same speech and was obviously talking about bombing his own people to fear in cities.

His population didn't even know the concentration camps existed.

Did anyone else watch the other half hour where he btfos reporters left and right continuously? Just me then. Constantly responding to people wanting to know if Trump plays would you rather with Putin and Obama, or think that when he says "We make this country great" to a crowd of people he explicitly means only the white people. I doubt half of Sup Forums could talk to a single person for 30 minutes let alone fifty of them without having an aneurism.

>holocaust center
Still, made me chuckle when I heard it.

>he btfos reporters
Whining like a 5 yeard old and flailing from your restrum might be "BTFO reporters left and right", but not in reality. :^)

>the mind of a clapistani, a vast void

Sean "hitler was nicer" spicer

" ... he was not using the gas on his own people the same way that Assad is doing,”
>implying the jews were "not his own people "
>implying Hitler did nothing wrong.

checked. nickname confirmed.