Just a reminder, death is real

Just a reminder, death is real

youtube.com/watch?v=H2R2Ck8qKWM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GXz9ww7JY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well duh. If it wasn't, it wouldn't mean anything when I tell you to kill yourself

cancer faggot

>secure tripcode on pol

nice

B-but...Sup Forums and russian media told me everyone is an actor

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because if you can't make anything of your own, individual life, then how can you think you'll be able to make a real difference for the race, for the lives of many?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Take care of yourself. Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

It is.

He probably already respawned somewhere else.

That corpse will despawn after a couple more days.

I think you'll find that this is a rare spawn, hopefully it dropped some good loot.

Sup Forums will have proof when those actors get back from wherever they've gone

>but then Sup Forums remembers death is real

There will come a day, when the likes of you are hanging from lampposts, Bilel.

Is that the loot goblin from dungeon keeper?

kek nice bantz

I hope so.

Fpbp

poor little white kid went through hell just for some Muslim to push false flag through, Inb4 DUH he not white, Fck off

Just a reminder that Chlorine gas turns the water in your lungs into Hydrochloric Acid!

No one cared when Chlorine gas was dropped!

Imagine your lungs dissolving, Imagine your mouth and throat burning.

Nerve gas is a mercy compared to it!

watched my mom die it wasnt that big of a deal

for you , i will never die

fucking hell.

someone got to it before me. Guess I'll set my alarm for 4am and see if its up.

>Just a reminder; moderate rebels killed those kids.
youtube.com/watch?v=3GXz9ww7JY4

If you die Canada wins.

That is what they endured during ww1 i believe

Yeah, it's highly effective at dislodging enemy positions.
It's actually immoral NOT to use gas in a situation like the Western Front of WW1

Nah i think its wrong, artillery is potentially faster at killing , gas has no potential for a quick death

Indeed.

It was novel.

Gas was wrong. It is wrong. But nothing to start a world war over. The people are choked and dead. No need to nuke each other. No need to shoot each other. Stop the gassing, just blow each other up.

Artillery can be faster at killing the individual soldier, but not at DISLODGING an entire group from an entrenched, dug in, underground position.
>Gas kills large numbers
>War ends sooner
>Soldiers sign up to die, it's not immoral to kill them, in any way at all (((Conscription))) is another issue
>So it's better to use gas than not, in a situation like WW1

Point is, who the fuck cares if it hurts?

RIP Sally Draper

they define it as WMD for a reason. I think it can have life extinction possibilities, if people start producing it and use it in war. you need to be strict on this.

Death is on og the most destructive dogmas in human history. What you mean by death?
Out body only decomposes wich is not telling anything of the destiniy of consciousness. There is not bodily substance of consciousness, therefore there cant be ending of consciousness by ending of the body.
Ufortunadamente i cant take seriously modern psychology because it is totally ignoring the structure of consciousness. Psychology is okay when it comes to physiologigal part of human but that mental ilness mumbo-jumbo is pure cancer as death dogma.
Stay awake.

fug
of*
Our*
no*
Sry

When I was a kid, I totally would have played dead for a new games console or bicycle. 99% of what you see on TV is scripted, made-up propaganda.