Why isn't our society taught to awaken the third eye?

Why isn't our society taught to awaken the third eye?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/environment/2015/apr/27/fluoride-levels-us-drinking-water-lowered-splotchy-teeth
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yhBmT2CJesc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parietal_eye
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eight-circuit_model_of_consciousness
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini#Descriptions
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AP4HIBTIge0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More like, why are our society's collective pineal glands crystallized by the time we reach puberty

Because there's fluoride and shit in the water to calcify it and make frogs gay

See fluoride in water and toothpaste, it is literally why we can't open it

We arent taught to use it, plus fluoride

Because it's a metaphor that yogis and kids who do acid take too literally.

Why do you need a third eye?

No one can teach you how to awaken it. Can only guide. The less guidance the stronger your sense will be.

Also it's always fucking awake. Just pay attention you focuslet.

To reach our full potential?

did you know that for the first time in 50 years, the US government decreased the amount of fluoride in the water just before Trump was elected?

theguardian.com/environment/2015/apr/27/fluoride-levels-us-drinking-water-lowered-splotchy-teeth

fluoride keeps us docile, when they lowered that shit it woke us up.

What is going on in this thread?

Do you retards actually drink from the faucet or what? This third eye bullshit is Joe Rogan tier psuedo-science.

Fuck off faggot snowflakes.

this.

man what does your third eye even DO? that's what i've been trying to figure out.

i'm lucky and the damn thing has been open since childhood - that good-feeling, fiery, tingly, raging warmth feeling in the third eye area.

but seriously WHAT IT DO?

where else would we drink from?
water.. it comes from the faucet, unless you go down to the lake and drink shit and piss

because it can only be done as an act of revolution. the overlords know this and mercifully keep up their facade

for example?

>not investing in a water filtration system
>being this niggerish
>not buying alkalized water

keep drinking pleb water

The minority of the population avoids tap water. The rest are blissfully unaware.

Wake up user the (((matrix))) has you.

>yfw kek is just a mutated manifestation of justice from the combined thoughts of thousands upon thousands of people's dilapidated pineal glands

> we totally lowered the dose goy

When I opened my third eye It became easier to notice "Coincidences" aka synchronicity, it improved my link to God when coupled with prayer and meditation, it improved my life and my mood.

besides decalcifying the pineal gland there's not much else to do except prayer, meditation and focus on your intent to raise your awareness, connection to God, the universe and all life around you.

I defy anyone to look at the history of fluoridated water or leaded gasoline and tell me its not a conspiracy

Filtered water comes from the faucet?
>being a fag in general

It allows you to not only see beyond this plane but also experience and feel what's there.

It's literally what allows you to understand (not just believe) a higher form of being.

>When I opened my third eye It became easier to notice "Coincidences" aka synchronicity,
sure, i do notice a lot of those multiple times each day.

i've also noticed very minor, immediate premonitions. maybe 1s in advance at most but enough to notice. for example, low chance (pseudo)RNG such as a dice roll or computer generated dice roll.

can you anons confirm my description of the feeling? or am i talking about something unrelated?

>that good-feeling, fiery, tingly, raging warmth feeling in the third eye area.

pls come back before thread 404s :3

The spiritual stuff is hokum. Fluoride is a waste product in aluminum production. Its a combinatory agent with heavy metals. Its also one of the few substances that penetrates the blood brain barrier.

So you have a magnet in your brain which collects heavy metals and thus lowers your IQ

>The spiritual stuff is hokum
face value, most of it yea

>Fluoride is a waste product in aluminum production.
a true statement, but i haven't posted anything related to flouride at all and i don't care about it

>So you have a magnet in your brain which collects heavy metals and thus lowers your IQ
idk about this one

still doesn't explain the very real feeling i get and can control

Why do people insist it isn't real when they haven't even tried to open it

is yours open? what does it feel like?

am i in a thread with only bots?

most people associate fluoride/pineal gland. whether its a conspiracy to hoodwink your third eye idk. i do know the egyptians used bauxite (alum) in their water supply so take that for what its worth

as far as synchronicity goes, idk man. it comes and goes for me. i wish i knew the meaning of it. i was convinced it was God communicating with me when I was younger and it nearly drove me mad. i don't think anyone has an answer

No, but I intend to find out for myself. I've already begun to experience things through meditation, like peace, pleasure and well-being coming from seemingly nowhere. I don't know what it means, but I'm not stopping until I find out

You have to look for it, groups of people
involved in awakening this side of our psyche
exist almost everywhere. It is a threat to the system, the mechanization that is the system.
Why do you think most hallucinogens are illegal.

meant for

well synchronicity is one thing. do you get actual physical feeling around that area when you meditate at all?

This might be semirelated as it is for opening my tjird eye but

Okay I am trying to do Banktransfer from the site an user recommended, magictruffle, and I am a bit confused as to what to put down under city, zipcode, recipient email addres.

I am trying to transfer funds from my account to theirs as a method of payment

Pic related 1/2

I live in hope that someone will slip Trump some DMT and he'll bring about the dawning of a new and wonderful spiritual age

> I've already begun to experience things through meditation, like peace, pleasure and well-being coming from seemingly nowhere. I don't know what it means, but I'm not stopping until I find out

I think this is just because you're sitting around thinking about things with no judgement, you're able to engage higher thought and come up with more solutions. in this way meditation is kind of like smoking weed.

2/2

The instructions are pretty much nonexistent, any kind user willing to help i would appreciate it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yhBmT2CJesc

>besides decalcifying

How?

What does it mean when I close my eyes and see a bloodshot red eye looking back at me from the darkness? This happened to me a few weeks ago and I'm still confused by it. Is that my third eye or something?

Schizophrenia, severe bipolar disorder, mass amounts of psychoactive drug abuse, poorly educated, easily conned. Take your pick (probably a combo though)

The truth is for those who seek it. Those who seek it will become overwhelmed if they did not let the knowledge flow through them. Thus it is absolutely necessary for you to open your mind to new ideas.

>Alex McKenna
>McKenna

pls don't tell me this person is somehow related to terrence "mushrooms are sentient aliens" mckenna

exercises in these 2 books. available in audio. this one is way more woo than the other

no it's the final boss in starfox, Andross

no

>I think this is just because you're sitting around thinking about things

That's exactly what I'm not doing. The feelings arise when I stop thinking and there's nothing left but consciousness itself

That's the eye of Sauron. You're fucked buddy.

mm you're never not thinking, so by "thinking" during meditation that's what i mean.

a lot of what your brain focuses on is rooted in what causes you anxiety. peace, pleasure, and feelings of well being come when you resolve sources of anxiety.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parietal_eye
drink distilled water

Nah. For a while though I was convinced I could just wander out into the woods with no supplies and basic survival skills and by just paying attention God/Nature/Whatever would provide for me by looking for synchronicity.

I felt like an antennae I guess. Thats how I would describe it

okay yeah, i'm talking about in addition to that a physical, warm tingly feeling in my third eye area. i can turn it on or off at will and move it around.

Third eye user here, once you open your third eye you're on your way.

It's real and it's great.

No its fake and gay get mental health help

a leaf! get em boys!

Pls respond

In that sense, I guess. It's an interesting experience, though. It feels like nothingness expands outwards and wraps itself around me. It's like a different state of existence, but I can't maintain it for very long yet

Too busy with real science faggot, fuck you and your pseudoscience OP

Do you niggers really not filter your water?

It's actually not, why are you trying to interfere with the psychic development of your fellow board members?

You leaf JIDF shitposters are all as worthless as the next of your kind.

it is very much a higher form of consciousness.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eight-circuit_model_of_consciousness

you can aid the process with soft drugs like marijuana but it's not necessary.

No its fake and gay and a scam to mislead crazies, quit trolling or if you actually believe this shit get help you mentally damaged piece of degenerate shit

fucking /x/ is leaking to Sup Forums way too much these days. just fuck off already and get medicated.

hard to not believe physical feelings that nobody can explain, at least in my case.

DUDE LSD LMAO

Like genders there are only two eyes you massive flange

DMT taken orally only becomes biologically available when combined with a MAOI and MAOIs are awful, tons of dangerous interactions and a nasty side effect profile including the possibiloty of hypertension, which when combined with Trumps age and the stress of being dosed with a powerful psychoactive chemical without knowing, could kill him. Smoking DMT when you haven't taken anything else is one thing since it has such a short halflife but taking it orally is nonjoke, that shit lasts for hours.

JUST

What could be less scientific than deciding something is bullshit without even testing it?

How the fuck do I open it senpai?

also en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini#Descriptions

I've noticed a few of these like
>Spontaneous pranayama, asanas, mudras and bandhas

meditation and the will to do so. i didn't have to though, i'm lucky.

Except for the pineal gland has cones in it just like eyeballs and is eyeball shaped itself. It's literal.

somewhat related

Its probably a neuronal thing that a regular plebiscite doctor cannot figure out. There are many possible scientific explanations but this ain't one if them. They wait until you lose hope in real science and then they try to prey on people to sell them shit like their little books, filters, pills, essential oils, etc like an evil merchant would.

>tfw completed my 144th chakra opening yesterday.
>tfw my 3rd eye, second sight, and auditory-clairvoyance have been open and active for over 6 years.
>tfw discovering the hidden resonant frequencies that make up the foundations of various thought-forms.
>tfw transmuting your ego into an inanimate tool for fun.
>tfw beginning to forget who I am, what I am.
>tfw I am
>tfw very tired.

Conscious evolution...it just gets better with time

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AP4HIBTIge0

>Enlightened
>Perfect consumer

Pick one.

hmm, you don't need to warn me, user. don't assume i'm not skeptic enough about this stuff.

it's very hard to convey to you an accurate description of what the feeling i get is. it's kind of like describing what having a dick feels like to a woman.

i can turn it on and off at will and move it around my body. this has happened my entire life.

you know the feeling you get when you orgasm? it is that level of intensity.

oh but ya i agree with you the occult and stuff like this SHOULD NOT be taken at face value.

but on the other hand you shouldn't think there isn't real value or information in these kind of sources.