Why are there no white indigenous people?

Why are there no white indigenous people?

Almost every country in the world still have indigenous people, many whom opt to continue living in their traditional way.. But they are all brown or black. Not a single white indigenous culture seems to exist. Why?

Eskimos

They do, they're not called 'indigenous' though. Whitey doesn't have that right. There was a story not to long ago about how a court in France had ruled that the French weren't indigenous to France.

It's called Europe, dumbass. God I hate Australians.

He's talking about how there's no tribal whites living lifestyles typically associated with prehistoric cultures.

When every majority white country is developed into modern civilization, I don't know why anyone would chose to live like that

White people are space niggers

they are called sami

Sami? Hutsuls?

I was going to say Sami.

The white devils INVADED Europa and STOLE the land from it's rightful original BLACK inhabitants.

You mean like Amish? Maybe it's that white people have had culture for so long, our version of traditional culture still involves houses and agriculture.

most likely because everyone else in living in our indigenous environment so you are blind to it.

Yeah but Europeans don't keep to their traditional culture, they just steal everything from Anglos

Enclosure acts drove them into the city slums.

Its just not promoted as a idea, potensially it could be with nationalism also most white indiginous people have modernised beyond shit tier tribal ways into larger societies

ayyyy lmao!

I am indigenous to Spain non natives get the fuck out.

Tribes come from earth. White people arrived via space pollen.

Because "indigenous" is a label given to uncivilized people.

Europeans are fully evolved high-IQ superhumans compared to such ooga booga tribal genetic trash.

It's because we are descended from Aryan aliens that came to earth 6000 years ago

Sami

what the fuck is England

No niggers here lad!

Same reason there are no "indigenous" romans or greeks.

We evolved

The Amish are pretty close to that in a sense