#SaveDinaAli

does anyone have an update? What happened to her after she was brought back to Shit Arabia? Can we still save her?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSnEz06kdyg

why not raid this company? (MOAEED HUWAIJ ALSALOOM ALYAMI is her scumbag uncle)

stc.com.sa/wps/wcm/connect/english/stc/aboutSTC/ManagementandOrganization

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvj_1iQntFA
theaustralian.com.au/news/world/saudi-womans-desperate-claim-after-family-kidnap-her/news-story/5a1569c0a072bf395970aee81b45794f
youtube.com/watch?v=ysok4Ht1jdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

thanks user

I hadn't heard about this. bumperino

it happend yesterday

it does rather beg the question, why did she choose Australia as her destination? It's a bit weird, for a Saudi woman to even board a plane, she'd need her father's or her husband's permission.
If she wanted to flee the country without anyone knowing, it would be better to cross borders by land, until she reaches a safe country.
I've seen the argument against "refugees" coming to Europe to settle in, say Sweden, while crossing many other countries which could have potentially shielded them, for the plentiful gibs. What makes this so different?

she is fucking going to die

Probably hates the cold.

Requesting quick rundown

>Rich family saudi girl tries to flee her country
>Chooses Australia [mistake]
>Flight stops at philippines
>Detained and passport seized
>Family comes to get her, beats her up and wraps in a blanket
>On the plane to honorkilling.exe

She's fucked. Go to europe refugees. Fair enough to run from SA though.

basically a woman from saudi was trying to flee to Australia but got stoped in the Philippines by the government there she then was detained until her family showed up then beat her in front of security then taped her and baged her drug her onto a plane beat her into a coma and now she is either dead or prison

also
1.sjws being ass hats and feels posting about petty shit
2. government black outs for both countries
3. twitter choking out any posts made by people trying to free her and as always permitting the most vile shit to go on

She is already dead, or soon going to be.
She has already been detained, there is nothing anyone can do at this point.

well dead or vanished into a cell for the rest of her life until some one forgets to feed her and lets he rot

Hi Kraut, love your vids

Why was she detained by the Philippenes ? If she had the papers to get on a flight to Australia, she was doing nothing illegal.

i think he moved so the flag is another person

the framed her for money stealing and thair government is very corrupt

because the phillipines is a corrupt nation with saudi ties that will do terrible things for money

Oh yeah, he's in Austria now, thanks user

no problem leaf bud

I am actually fucking triggered. What a fucking tragedy perpetuated by what the west calls a religion of peace and covered up by people who claim to protect women. Is it considered okay to treat someone well as long as they obey your rules under the threat of torture, rape and murder that which is seen as a normal part of life in a state such as Saudi Arabia?

Yours, mine and the yanks comfy life is built on the blood of these people. Saud = petrodollar = US hegemony

That's why saudi is the human right council leader.

its literaly just because A. they are paid to be ass hats or B. they are degenerate filth in it for the attention

its only our fucking government and media who sucks the shit dick then the useful cum hole sjws invite rapisanis and tolerate the absolute fucking atrocities they commit just because they have more melanin

That's the way the world works user. These kind of Govt policies can't be voted out, They are eternal. Govt do deals with cunts for power. But yes SJW's should be shipped to SA for keks.

I haven't seen a single thing saying why she is fleeing, what she's been accused of or anything at all.
So obviously it is for something fucking bad if western MSM doesn't even want to report it, rather than 'DARED GO OUTISDE WITHOUT BURKA'.
It's something we would object to, so for all I care she can get fucking stoned to death.

Lol no. She wanted to live as a western girl. That's her crime. MSM very very rarely shit talks Saudi Arabia. Osamas from there and they still don't shit talk them.

Well I don't want her living here so she can get stoned to death.

have you considered that she wanted to escape her oppressive death cult

If she's in Saudi Arabia it's over for her.

you're not wrong and thats the sad thing

If we could use the plight of women in muslim countries to highlight how fucked up islam is, and how fucked modern feminists are for ignoring this, we could be onto a winner...
Yes, it's manipulative, Yes, it's exploitative, and Yes, it's underhanded. I thought that's why you might like it.

Guaranteed she will be either beheaded or shot if she's lucky. No amount of social media virtual signalling can save her now.

Dina Ali is either being stoned to death or will have acid thrown in her face at this point.

We can't save her from the religion of peace now. It's over anons, all we can do now is honor her death by memeing the fuck out of her death till Saudi Arabia get's nuked.

Have you guys seen Mundane Matts video?

youtube.com/watch?v=cvj_1iQntFA

Any more detailed sources on the Uncle?

Somebody was present:
theaustralian.com.au/news/world/saudi-womans-desperate-claim-after-family-kidnap-her/news-story/5a1569c0a072bf395970aee81b45794f

Meagan Khan.

But he has some points.

>Mundane Matt
Stopped reading there.

Can you give me a quick rundown on Mundane Matt?

I am not familiar with him.

yes, the cuck keeps saying 'b-but we don't have enough evidence.' any updates on the girl's family and their jobs?

This is racist. You are racist! Not all muslims are terrorists. This is happened because of Donald Trump. She was deported because Donald Trump is a racist! Fuck Trump and Fuck White People. This woman of color was kidnapped tortured & killed by mysogynic racist sexist anti Semitic anime masturbating right wingers. #OccupyDemocrats #FreeMumia

pol likes her cos she's a girl, if she was a male they'd be laughing their asses off.

Meanwhile the usual refugee assholes (sluts, cucks and other assorted faggots) only stand up for hairy young males.

Kind of shows you that the whole thing is only about sex.

>Guaranteed she will be either beheaded or shot if she's lucky.

If she's really lucky they might behead her by shooting

>Description
>I'm Mundane Matt...I haz opinions and shit.

I'm just memeing, he's okay for a blue pilled fagget. His channel is basically him talking about trending topics like news, social media, games, movies and the occasional weird shit.

He defended JoergSprave when the BBC or what ever tried to portray him as some kind of evil right win Nazi training people on how to kill police officers wearing body armor.
youtube.com/watch?v=ysok4Ht1jdo

Also an early GamerGater so he ins't an SJW.

We need an organization like Celestial Being IRL. Religion is a matter of choice, so anyone should be held accountable for their actions, and it isn't racist or anything to discriminate against a religion. In my opinion: Just fuck anyone who violates the human rights.

We should send this info to Ayaan Hirsi Ali. I'm sure she might have some interesting things to say and it will help push her agenda as well as ours.

Also we need to meme the Philippines as being responsible for the death of a qt Arabian girl.

i agree

The Human Rights have the highest priority
The Woman Is 24 Years old. She is an independent woman and she did nothing wrong. She only violated some misogynistic rules that have been made up by some stone age goat herders.
She has the right, not to get harmed. (Art. 3 Right to Life and Freedom)
She has the right, to choose her religion or not to choose any religion at all. (Art. 18)
She has the right to asylum. (Art. 14 ยง1)
She cannot get arrested without evidence. (Art. 9, Art. 11)
And of course, she is a free and equal human (Art. 1)

I'm not a legalfag, but as a German, I know that the violation of the human rights is the worst thing you can do.

And just to clear things up

>Just fuck anyone who violates the human rights.

By that I don't mean that I want them Killed. I want them to get their punishment according to current German laws.

>I want them to get their punishment according to current German laws.

so you want German law to apply to everyone all over the world? There was a man once who thought like you did, his name was Adolf Hitler

At least it's better than sharia law.