Who here unironically looks forward to WW3?

Pro top: I am.
It will make life much more interesting

Other urls found in this thread:

rg.ru/amp/2017/04/12/ssha-predupredili-iaponiiu-o-voennom-udare-po-severnoj-koree.html
youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I
youtube.com/watch?v=agwMwbmMNbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There will never be a WW3. Nuclear exists.

More interesting? are you fucking kidding me, you'll regret it like one of those people who survived suicide by jumping off a building and saying they regretted it the second they had jumped

>I'm a loser:
>no gf
>no job
>no friends
I have nothing to lose

you only regret if you survive that's the tragedy

with all the knowledge of our broken world and society, i want a ww3 too. but perhaps it happens soon: rg.ru/amp/2017/04/12/ssha-predupredili-iaponiiu-o-voennom-udare-po-severnoj-koree.html

same, literally this world need cleansing

>2017
>still using nukes

Thermobaric weapons.. similar punch, safer deployment, no radiation on your own guys or uninvolved 3rd parties.

I would not like it to happen but it would not significantly affect my life beyond perhaps dying earlier than expected.

same. but i would never an hero. i want to see it end for all the happy people.

i cant wait until the flying concrete shards whisk my incinerated body away

No because (((we))) will lose. Otherwise I would be extremely excited.
My Country will probably get invaded by the Chinese for a while which would suck, but once the US and friends win the war all Countries will be under the control of (((them))). Which is basically checkmate for us

Thats more or less how (((they))) thought WW2 would go as well.
>Suddenly: camps

Someone has played a bit too much Fallout :^)

I'd prefer it to living in this world any longer. Everything is so fucked at this point that little is salvageable. It needs to simply be cleansed by fire. I'm ready.

youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I

You might be right. This would be a great second chance to solve the Jewish problem. Just imagine a beautiful and free world for all where the Jews aren't fucking it up.

oldfags know just how hyped I am about WW3.

Once a happeningfag always a happeningfag ;^)

I love living over 200 hundred miles from the nearest (even potential) nuclear target.
When the nukes fly I tape my windows and doors, fill the tub with drinking water, and wait for two weeks before grabbing my SKS and hunting for Canadian refugees.

Guess my state.

And that will be like exactly how you will feel if you survive
>oh man life is so much harder now and i haven't eaten for days and i think i'm going to die soon if we can't find any fresh water, i wish i was just blown away in the nuke for fucks sake

But you Dutch stood by and allowed a massacre in Srebrinica.
Fuck of cowards how about we hear from a real nation not just por smoking whore peddlers

>It will make life much more interesting
I guess dying brutally while also knowing everyone you ever loved or liked will be brutalized and murdered too... qualifies as interesting.... no the kind of interesting i want but good on you for being stupid or suicidal i guess...

Sounds comfy. I'm 2km from a nuclear target. Hopefully it'll happen soon, my contract ends at the end of the month and I haven't been able to find any decent work. If I have to go on EI again I'll probably start drinking.

If you're white and not a libtard cuck we can be friends.

Nobody would nuke my shitty Patagonian town.

china will be nuked bro
mad max 1 is actually pretty much indicative of what Australia will be like
society barely holding together in the boonies but all our capitals wiped out

I'd be happy to fight in it as long as it doesn't turn nuclear/chemical.

We all must die, I wouldn't mind my death being in such a monumental occasion. But I don't wanna die from chemical attack, and I don't want the world to end.

Modern military would never fail to issue pro-masks to each individual soldier.

Hell, I got one stowed away in my closet just in case.

Yes
More white men needs to die so freshly importes darkies can breed white women

that wont do much against gamma radiation friend
you need a foot of earth or an inch of lead

>Grenade goes off behind you
>fucks gasmask
>You don't notice
>gas attack
>go to reach for gas mask
>see it's all broken
>fug :D

yea, nah, would hate it.

I think it will be fun desu tho

ffs it was 1 vs 10 and we called the amerifats for air support - they didnt deliver

Sup Forums newfag here again, why did my desu turn into desu

Day 1 after WW3 I'll become a raider

You are one of those guys who wants a zombie apocalypse, too, aren't you?

I for one can't wait to rule a post apocalyptic wasteland

Umm nobody? Why are the French so fucking retarded?

me, post apocalypse, normie hunting

Not French cuntbag.

me

>tfw you realize half the people you joke about children's cartoons on the Internet with would shoot you in the back of the head so they could rape your little sister if there wasn't a constantly looming threat from the law

KIMOCHI WARUI

Deep paranoia

>Gather a bunch of Sup Forumsacks under the gang name "Pepe's Children"
>Annex a local prison and fortify it
>Terrorize, loot, and capture normies
>Make them fight to the death in prison arenas
>Screech REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE as we ride into town for more arena fodder.

JK, i'll probably be vaporized when WW3 happens.

So retarded, they couldn't even do their flag the right way around

I'd rather not starve in the trenches, dodge bullets, run from Russians or kill others to survive, under the constant threat of death.

I have enough of that in my daily life.

YES. One World War please, make it nuclear with mushroom cloud topping.

Eat shit, nigger. I survived but don't regret it anymore as life keeps getting more bizarre.
Nuke Mecca.

Not like modern bombardment and nuclear will make WW3 a shortlived hell with no "test of valor and bravery"

I want it now. I am fucking over everything. This world is shit and I want it all to be turned into rubble.

I am. Here's my thread I want someone to acknowledge my disgust for this place.

Not everyone will die. Only maybe a quarter of the human population according to estimates I have seen.

I just want a little smattering of WWIII. Only enough to propel humanity forward to where we start putting up space elevators.

What would it take to make you happy?

quite honestly the thing that would piss me off the most would be if Waifus don't become real, i mean fuck me i really want a nuclear war but i want my waifu to become real even more

Hopefully all civilization will be removed in a nuclear holocaust with only a few groups of nomadic peoples left, and then we can revert back to primitive hunter gatherer lives. Cannot fucking wait.

Same, I hope a war will start, time to weed out humanity

It were muzzies tho, fuck em

>why did me desu turn into desu

lel
looks like good times

I'm looking forward to it because we need to reset civilization. It was a huge mistake and a return to Absolute Barbarism will return us to the natural order of things. If you aren't strong enough, you won't survive the collapse. Prepare for the end of civilization accordingly.

From what I have read estimated about 1/3 in the first week. And 99% in the following 18 months from polluted water, lack of food etc.
Not even us antipodeans would be untouched.

Ride never ends

Is he a zombie in the last one?

MOGF sides! SATIN IS WITH U!

he realised that the bullet has entered his brain

I hope Kim wins.

>chink claiming he has survived a nuclear war
Can you get the fuck off the proxy, whoever you are...

Kek

I do. it will bring some joy to my life.

Are you legitimately retarded?

You talk a lot of shit cunt, I doubt you have been in any war, quit larping faggot

Indiana.

Same situation here. I live 45 min south of Indianapolis and Im surrounded by nuclear silos

Oh wait, not same situation. Im cucked and youre not.

No active silos in Indiana

I am. Probably get life to mean something and get to see some real shit go down.

Plus, the rekt threads would be amazing.

Who knows we might even get Badass Islamic Jesus to kick some Jewish ass.

Here is why I am excited.
>WW3 will be the same as WW1
>a nation has to lose, fascism has to be revived
>fascism will learn from its mistakes and not go to war
>white race saved
let's just hope we don't fuck it up a second time

I wld see it all burn and gleefully make snowangles in the ashes
youtube.com/watch?v=agwMwbmMNbk

I DON'T WANT

fucking preliminaries.
lets get into action already.

>Implying the Netherlands isnt the safest place to be.
>Implying they would drop the bombs close enough for us to be fucked.
Worst thing we'll get is either radiation, blackouts or.. you know.. the coming collapse because of the never ending muslim swarm.

Everyone wants zombies mate. Everyone.

>No future.
>No option to have a wife and kids, most women are taken by blacks/arabs.
>No community.
>Be hated by whites anyway.
I seriously don't mind it happening, if I can't have the good stuff no one can.

I look forward to your mom

Will you sign up for the fight?

beautiful

unironically yes

I just want to see this show starting already. I'm okay with some actually cultured refugees

I'm not---I live in a big city, so I reckon I'll be one of the first to die.

That's what the globalists are counting on too, by the way. If they thought they would be dying from hunger or radiation poisoning rather than being vaporized in the first strike on New York, they might have hesitated more.

im semi glad now that the storage facility at my apartment building doubles as a bomb shelter

Montana

Exactly, however ww4 will. It will be fought with sticks and stones.

One of the biggest concerns for soldiers going into Iraq back in '03 was that if they got slimed, they wouldn't actually have time to get their gear on.
Issuing gas masks in that kind of situation is akin to the TSA's security theater at airports.
It's there to make you feel better on your way to the slaughterhouse, not because it's going to save your life.

I am, but mostly because I hate people tho.
A post apocalypse via nukes would suck, I'd rather a plague or something of the sort

I want every last kike turned to ash.

Meh, the most interesting times are the most chaotic. I'm going to stop short of WW3, I have people I care about and death by nuke isn't interesting, just death, but I do think chaos and upheaval are needed in the world. The peace and prosperity has warped people's worldview and a reality check is needed now. The warmongers would be suited to experience what war really is, and not just in some far-away nation, but in their own backyard. The liberals also need to get checked, their idealistic worldview exists solely because the privilege of society allows for it. It's delusional, we live in a world of limited resources. The indignant worldview we have is unsustainable, and harsh lessons will come of it and harsh lessons will remedy it.

I'm more inclined to an economic collapse first. Dumb asses will probably accomplish that soon enough, they don't know how close we came to a Great Depression+ back in 2008

Seconded. I don't like the prospect, but it's utterly necessary at this point.
As for your last point, I think we merely delayed the inevitable. Bad times are coming.

Of course I am, nothing better to cleanse myself with than nuclear fire.