You're not getting into heaven, HAHAHAHA

Observing Passover. Sorry Christians but if you don't attend the first 3 Festival Feasts(Passover, Matsah, First Fruits) then you're not getting into heaven. Have a problem with that? Take it up with God!!

Series on the Festival Feasts starts in the 2nd hour of March 11th show:
> blessyahowah.com/sm/2013/03/1303.html

> "I want you to communicate this message of God under the auspices of freewill, knowing that My Word will achieve the desired result on behalf of the Children of Isra'el, those individuals who engage and endure with God. And so you should literally and completely convey these instructions pertaining to the relationship, that they should be literally interpreted, that they speak of actual events, and that the promises are whole and complete throughout time, saying to them that these Godly Appointed and Fixed Meeting Times for Festival Feasts of Yahowah are fortuitous blessings associated with the relationship and are Set-Apart, separating, cleansing, and purifying Invitations to be Called-Out and to Meet, to be near them and to be with them, so they should be continuously proclaimed by you throughout time, as they are My Godly Appointed Meeting Times for the purpose I have assigned to them.

> "Six days She will consistently and actually engage in the service of the Spiritual Messenger. And then in the seventh day there will be a Sabbath, a Set-Apart Invitation to Meet and to be Called-Out as a Shabathown. Everything associated with the service of the Spiritual Messenger you will not ever engage in or actually do. Her Sabbath is Yahowah's goal in all of your dwelling places throughout time."

> "These Godly Appointed Meeting Times of Yahowah are Set-Apart Invitations to be Called Out and to Meet, for the relationship and for your benefit, for you to be called-out and welcomed, approaching with them in their appointed time."

Other urls found in this thread:

questioningpaul.com
yadayah.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>leaf
Sage
/thread
Goodbye

>reLIEgion
Sorry m'lady, I've got better things to do

Before anyone quotes the retarded bastardized version of John 3:16 at me:

> "Whoever relies upon (pisteuo) Him is not separated, judged, or condemned (krino), but whoever does not rely (pisteuo) stands separated and condemned (krino) already because he has not trusted (pisteuo) in the proper name of (onoma - nature, reputation, and information regarding) God’s one and only (monogenes - unique, one of a kind) Son."

and this one for good measure:

(Mattanyah / Yah’s Gift / Matthew 5:17)
> “Do not assume (nomizo – suppose or acknowledge, following something as a custom or tradition) that I have come to weaken, dismantle, invalidate, or abolish (kataluso – loosen, tear down, or dissolve, put an end to, do away with, or annul) the Towrah or the Prophets. I have not come to do away with (invalidate or abolish) them, but instead to completely fulfill them.”

>Yahowah
>lordship salvation blasphemy
Fuck off Judaising heretic.

Wanting to spend eternity around jews. A lifetime is more than enough thanks.

Passover

Called Out / Qara / Leviticus 23:5
>"In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month, for the purpose of understanding, at twilight Yahowah's Passover"

Unleavened Bread

Called Out / Qara / Leviticus 23:6-8
> "The fifteenth day of this same month is the Feast of Unleavened Bread unto Yahowah. For seven days you will eat bread without yeast. The first, foremost, and primary day exists as a set-apart and cleansing Invitation to Meet and be Called-Out. You will not engage in any of the work of the business of the Heavenly Messenger. Come near and be present for seven days with the adoptive Mother Who enlightens and elevates unto Yahowah."

First Fruits

Called Out / Qara / Leviticus 23:9-14
>Then Yahowah spoke to Moseh, saying, "Speak to the children of Isra'el and say to them, 'Indeed, when you arrive at and enter the land of relationship which I am giving to you, and reap its harvest, bring a sheaf of the First Fruits of your harvest to the priest who officiates. Lift up and wave the sheaf in the presence of Yahowah, in order for you all to exercise freewill and choose to be accepted favorably. On the day after the Sabbath the priest shall wave it.

>'Then on that day you all should wave the sheaf. The work is accomplished by the Lamb, the perfect Son. He changes and alters for the purpose of rising up to Yahowah. His gift of a double tithe of purified grain is to be mixed and anointed with oil by way of the adoptive Mother Who enlightens and elevates unto Yahowah, creating the pleasing Spirit of reconciliation. And Her drink offering shall be a fourth fluid measure of wine. Do not eat the bread, roasted grain, or ripe orchard fruit until the essential, substantial, and fundamental day, until this specific arrival and harvest offering gift which draws you close to your God. It will be a clearly communicated prescription of what you should do forever in all your assemblies and dwellings."

KYS Mohammad

Christians follow Paul. They ignore and throw to the side everything that God and Yahowsha(Jesus) eve said. Pauls message in a nutshell: God is a retard that didn't mean what he said.

This is what Shimown Kephesh(Peter) had to say about Shaqul(Paul):

> "So dear friends, those eagerly anticipating this, earnestly make every effort to become pure, without blemish or defect, blameless, avoiding judgment for Him, learning to be found with reconciliation leading to salvation. (3:14)
Also this regarding our Upright One, Yahowah: steadfast endurance and constraint, always analyzing while expressing righteous indignation toward the adversary, even being exasperated, considering forming opinions regarding the process of salvation inasmuch as it pertains then to this, our esteemed countryman, Paulos, through the clever use of human philosophy having been produced by him in writing to you. (3:15)
And even as in all epistles, inside them they speak and convey a message which encompasses the other side, deploying circular reasoning, which is different and opposed to this, within which there are some things difficult to understand, hard to comprehend, and detrimental to comprehension, which the uneducated and improperly taught as well as the malleable misinterpret and distort, turning away, as also with the remaining inferior writings, pertaining to their own individual destruction and annihilation of themselves.” (2P3:16)

Wasn't Sheol the place that jewish people believe that everyone goes after they die? Wasn't it different than the christian heaven+hell?
Wasn't that place actually the astral plane? In other words jews have no souls so they're stuck in limbo.

Why should jews have any word on this if they're another religion?

I repent.

BOOM im getting into heaven

I got you queers some mad don't I?

You should all kill yourselves. Your lives hold zero value.

t. Novatian

That's funny coming from a kike.

Not a kike. I'm the End Time Prophet and scummy little faggots like you think it's a good idea talking shit to me for some reason

stupid kikes should go kill themselves and go to hell where satan is waiting eagerly for them

>I'm the End Time Prophet
Cool. So I can disregard anything you say because there are no more prophets.

(Genesis/Bare'syth 12:3)
> "And I will make you a great nation, And I will bless you, And make your name great; And so you shall be a blessing; And I will bless those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed."

also the "Christ" part of Christians already dismantles any legitimacy of the post from the very beginning

/thread

>inb4 Jesus condemns Israel and looks to teach God's Word to the goyim

(John 21:22)
> "When Peter saw him, he asked, “Lord, what about him?” Jesus answered, “If I want him to remain until I return, what is that to you? You follow Me!” Because of this, the rumor spread among the brothers that this disciple would not die. However, Jesus did not say that he would not die, but only, “If I want him to remain until I return, what is that to you?”…

(Revelations 10:10)
> "And I went to the angel and said, “Give me the small scroll.” “Take it and eat it,” he said. “It will make your stomach bitter, but in your mouth it will be sweet as honey.” So I took the small scroll from the angel’s hand and ate it; and it was sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned bitter. And they told me, “You must prophesy again about many peoples and nations and tongues and kings.”…

NOPE, FAGGOT

>Not a kike. I'm the End Time Prophet
You're a son of Belial.
He'll was created for apostates like you.

so they should be continuously proclaimed by you throughout time, as they are My Godly Appointed Meeting Times for the purpose I have assigned to them.

> so they should be continuously proclaimed by you throughout time, as they are My Godly Appointed Meeting Times for the purpose I have assigned to them.

continuously proclaimed by you throughout time

> continuously proclaimed by you throughout time

continuously proclaimed

> continuously proclaimed

Are you mad cause you're not going to heaven faggot?

>Sola scriptura
No thanks faggot

>not getting into heaven
>take it up with God
pick one then kys

Must be great being a leaf, you get all the pros of being an American with none of the cons. You don't have to worry about protecting your border or making sure no one comes to fuck your land up, because the strongest military in the world is right under you. All that free protection and you guys still have the nerve to bitch at us.

Well, if you aren't muslim you are going to hell either way so 3 Festival Feasts doesn't matter.

Good luck with that hypothesis at Judgment senpai!

This thread isn't meant for any of you that are on the wide path to destruction.

This thread is meant for those that read the words I posted and reconsider what the religious authorities told them. The rest of you are brainwashed morons that deserve to die

but he is, faggot.
prove me wrong?

>so they should be continuously proclaimed by you
That (You) is directed at the Hebrews which no longer exist.

Apostates really need to stop quoting verses they don't understand, out of context.

Are you black, perchance?
You sound confused in the same way as the black Israelite apostates.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OKAY!! Keep telling yourself that... Go celebrate Christmas and Easter.

>The rest of you are brainwashed morons that deserve to die
Surely these good riding can only come from a prophet of Jesus, guise!

Jesus did all the work on the cross, you're a reprobate jew.

>Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Justified by Faith
>But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

>Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also: Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

>Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Learn to read, son of Belial.

Mist independent Fundamental Baptists don't do either.
I don't celebrate my birthday either.

Get the behind me Satan.

Good job quoting Paul.. you're a follower of Paul. Paul contradicts everything that GOD and Yahowsha ever said as I already highlighted in the thread you fucking faggot. You're a disgusting piece of shit. Its almost impossible to end up in Sheol but the surefire way is to know the stuff that I talked about in this thread an deliberately lead people away from it. GOOD JOB

None of you are redeemable.. It's astounding.. I posted quotations from the God that you pretend to follow(and you don't even know his name) and you're all in opposition to his words

heaven is only for the annointed 144000

>Paul contradicts everything that GOD and Yahowsha ever said
Says you and your cult.

>Assuming God isn't omnipotent and would allow His word to be undermined for 2000 years...

Your a blasphemous little reprobate. Go read a Dead Sea scroll and conspire on how you are going to further infiltrate and undermine Christian doctrine, rabbi.

You stink. You're covered in shit in Gods eyes and you refuse to see it. You are covered in the shit of shitty religions. Not only that you screech like autists and smear shit all over your faces and screech more. You are shit heads

In all seriousness Paul isn't a good source and does contradict Christ. Use the Gospels - not Paul - for arguments.

John and Matthew are the only two eye witnesses, thank fuck you came along. This thread was meant for you. Follow the links I posted in the thread

Shoe me the epistles of the apostle Mathias.
...oh wait, God bumped him for Paul because Peter kept teaching works based salvation and circumcision...

questioningpaul.com
yadayah.com

Without Paul there is no salvation doctrine.
Keeping 618 Laws of the Talmud isn't what Jesus had in mind, rabbi.

You sir, need to fucking kill youself, NOW...

> So dear friends, those eagerly anticipating this, earnestly make every effort to become pure, without blemish or defect, blameless, avoiding judgment for Him, learning to be found with reconciliation leading to salvation. (3:14)
Also this regarding our Upright One, Yahowah: steadfast endurance and constraint, always analyzing while expressing righteous indignation toward the adversary, even being exasperated, considering forming opinions regarding the process of salvation inasmuch as it pertains then to this, our esteemed countryman, Paulos, through the clever use of human philosophy having been produced by him in writing to you. (3:15)
And even as in all epistles, inside them they speak and convey a message which encompasses the other side, deploying circular reasoning, which is different and opposed to this, within which there are some things difficult to understand, hard to comprehend, and detrimental to comprehension, which the uneducated and improperly taught as well as the malleable misinterpret and distort, turning away, as also with the remaining inferior writings, pertaining to their own individual destruction and annihilation of themselves.” (2P3:

>God bumped him for Paul
Paul never met Christ in the flesh. How would you possibly come to think that?
Christ is not unclear Himself at all on how to be saved. The works of Paul don't do any lifting.

Oh no! theres no space for me in the made up land of the dead jews?

What will I do?

How will I cope when I'm dead and not in make believe heaven?

Quite well actually.

How will you feel when it turns out one of the other gods in the right one and you end up in some hindu hell? or some kind of buddhist reincarnation of a low life leaf that believes in bullshit fairy tales?

Fuck your faggot gods

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU, YOU MOTHERFUCKER. PUTTING PAULS WORD BEYONF THE WORD OF GOD OR YAHOWSHA. YOU MOTHERFUCKER I WOULD MURDER YOUR FAGGOT ASS RIGHT NOW

>For agnostics who are reading these words, I have compiled Yada Yah for you. Over the course of two-thousand-five-hundred pages, it proves beyond any doubt that Yahowah exists and that He, as God, authored His Torah, Prophets, and Psalms. Beginning with the creation account, the story of Eden, the flood, the inception of the Covenant, the Exodus, the revelation of the Torah, and the arrival of the Ma’aseyah Yahowsha’, Yada Yah reveals that the agnostic arguments that are postured against God are actually in opposition to religious myths – human constructs with which God, Himself, is opposed. Yahowah prefers evidence and reason and wants you to be able to find Him through observation and contemplation. Most agnostics find that they rather like God.
>Now I realize that most all Christians chafe at the notion that “Paul,” not “Jesus,” created their religion, but that is the only informed and reasoned conclusion which can be drawn from the evidence. Since the Ma’aseyah Yahowsha’ (the actual title and name of the individual errantly referred to as “Jesus Christ”) was not only Torah observant, but also unreservedly upheld every word scribed in the Torah, a person can neither understand, follow, nor benefit from His words or deeds without also being Torah observant. And the moment an individual becomes Torah (from towrah – meaning “Teaching and Guidance,” not Law) observant (from shamar – meaning “to close closely examine and carefully consider,” not keep), they cease to be Christian. The truth is: Yahowsha’s testimony completely and irrefutably destroys the myth of Christianity. Support for the world’s most popular faith is found only in the letters attributed to Paul.

Gas yourself kike. You are transparent as glass.

>thinking Christians need to follow along with Jewish doctrine

Christ literally fulfilled all of the previous agreements. We don't have to do shit but have faith in the Lord and his works.

I'm singing off, the only reason I posted this thread was for somebody like you. Read the links I posted and add me on twitter @jadeaube if you wanna talk more

>yahowah
maybe more people would take religion seriously if God didn't have such a stupid name.

This is cringe tier larping. If you knew anything at all about Judaism then you know that rule 1 is not to profane G-d by saying or writing his name. You are either the most ignorant fucking nigger, or some spastic LARPing cunt and you really need to brush up on your shit you fucking idiot.
Furthermore, Christianity is not Judaism. We are free to say and write God, eat all the good foods, not get our dicks cut, and laugh at you poisonous little snakes. The Romans destroyed your Temple a long time ago boy, and most of the real Judeans who stayed in Palestine and the ME converted to Islam, which means that you are probably some vile LARPing Khazar.
My favourite part in the Old Testament is the racial purity laws handed down by Moses. So if Jehovah was so fucking mad at the Israelites for breaking the racial purity laws and taking wives from a tribe that were their cousins by descent from Isaac that he literally opened up the ground and killed all the not-even-race-but-tribe-mixers, then how do you feel that he will deal with a bunch of filthy Mongoloids LARPing as his Chosen People, you complete and utter worthless cunt?

>HOW FUCKING DARE YOU, YOU MOTHERFUCKER. PUTTING PAULS WORD BEYONF THE WORD OF GOD OR YAHOWSHA. YOU MOTHERFUCKER I WOULD MURDER YOUR FAGGOT ASS RIGHT NOW
Sounds like words of a prophet to me lmao!
God chose Paul.
The Word of God would have never been carried to the gentle if not for Paul. Peter and the rest weren't intent on spreading the gospel to all nations, because Jesus told them not to.

So by buying into the Paul is a false apostle lies, you are also saying that only Jews and the lost tribes can be saved.

In short, you're 100% mistaken.

>In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you. (Luke 22:20)
>new covenant
catch up schlomo

I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 14:6

>drops mic

>God chose Paul
And He didn't choose you, me, or any other Christian - insofar as people are *ACTUALLY* Christian - ever?
I'm not saying Paul wasn't responsible for spreading the Gospel - what I'm maintaining is that *PAUL'S WORD* is not *GOD'S WORD* in the same sense that any preacher, priest, apologist, or any other human's words are God's Word.

Jesus blinded Paul, came to him, and healed him.

>And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Moses, and he said, Is not Aaron the Levite thy brother? I know that he can speak well. And also, behold, he cometh forth to meet thee: and when he seeth thee, he will be glad in his heart. And thou shalt speak unto him, and put words in his mouth: and I will be with thy mouth, and with his mouth, and will teach you what ye shall do. And he shall be thy spokesman unto the people: and he shall be, even he shall be to thee instead of a mouth, and thou shalt be to him instead of God. And thou shalt take this rod in thine hand, wherewith thou shalt do signs.

We're the Words Moses and Aaron spake from God or where they their own?

A person repeating God's Word is repeating God's Word. A person speaking their own words is not speaking God's Word.
Paul does a whole lot of speaking his own words.

Read the thread you stupid nigger

Before anyone quotes the retarded bastardized version of John 3:16 at me:

> "Whoever relies upon (pisteuo) Him is not separated, judged, or condemned (krino), but whoever does not rely (pisteuo) stands separated and condemned (krino) already because he has not trusted (pisteuo) in the proper name of (onoma - nature, reputation, and information regarding) God’s one and only (monogenes - unique, one of a kind) Son."

What about John in Revelation and all the books of the prophets?
Do you consider the Bible the inspired word of God? Because it is.

>mfw I'm God
>mfw I decide to fuck with the people I created and made a religion lottery -- only one is correct kiddos!
>mfw I mercilessly torture those who lose the religion lottery in ten thousand eternities worth of hellfire
>mfw those who win the religion lottery lose their freewill and become flower-crown hippies in Heaven
>mfw I realize I'm a huge dick for doing this
>mfw I realize I don't give a fuck cause i'm FUCKING GOD
>mfw no face

>everyone is wrong except my modern day cult founded in 1996
>God isn't omnipotent and allowed people to be duped for 2000 years because he's board and likes to trollololol
Okay David Koresh, don't go all fire and brimstone over it.

>444
>Because it is.

>I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. (John 10:9)

Revelation I don't care about because it's irrelevant. Nothing in Revelation changes how a Christian is supposed to conduct themselves.
I consider the Word of God the Word of God. I don't consider the words of not-God the Word of God. Much of the Bible is talking about the sin and stupidity of men. Lies are recorded in it. Not everything in the Bible is the Word of God, but the Word of God is certainly in the Bible.

Leaf

Go to hell

>mfw I'm God
>mfw it's been a couple days and I'm already bored
>mfw I decide to create humans -- why the fuck did I do that?
>mfw I created a man, tore a fucking rib out of his chest, and turned it into a babe, then cursed all of humanity as sinners cause this lady decided to eat my happy meal apple slices
>don't fuck with me

>mfw I'm God
>mfw my worshipers talk funny
>mfw I talk nothing like that you fucking heretics
>to hell with all of you

>mfw I'm God
>mfw OP made a thread about who gets into heaven and who doesn't
>mfw jews actually lost the religion lottery
>mfw I would know
>mfw I made the religion lottery

Jesus Christ nailed the Jewish sabbath traditions (Passover, Feast and Rest Day) to the cross when he was nailed to the cross.
They died and went to the grave as he spent the three Sabbaths in the grave.

Lent is dead
The Passover is dead.

There is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

>mfw I'm God
>mfw I want to be a stern father and let humans learn things the hard way -- atrocities and all!
>mfw an Israeli shadow government ends up taking over the fucking Earth
>mfw I would intervene but this shit is comedy gold

>mfw I'm God
>mfw I made it so Australians go to heaven by default
>mfw they're just so damn funny
>except Abbos (they're actually from a planet of the apes bizzaro spinoff of this universe, and they smell funny)