NO MORE SYRIA KIKERY

nypost.com/2017/04/11/trump-were-not-going-into-syria/

'Last week’s successful missile strike was not the start of a campaign to oust the dictator.

“Our big mission is getting rid of ISIS,” Trump said.'

THANK FUCKING CHRIST
PRAISE KEK

NOW DONT FUCK WITH ASSAD AGAIN YOU LYING ORANGE CUNT

BUILD THE WALL AND REBUILD THE COUNTRY

Then why is Nikki Haley acting exactly like fucking Colin Powell telling everyone ousting Assad is the top priority?

Because she's a non-white globalist

why are he and Tillerson completely on different pages then?

If she is, then why is she appointed by Trump? Why isn't she following Trump's narrative?
Are you saying Trump doesn't have any control over her?

She's getting fired next week

Trips

It's posturing. The US government wants to pressure Assad into stepping down and replacing himself with an identical leader. This makes it look like the US got what it wanted, and thus prevents the US from looking completely powerless.

Dont ask me I'm not his fucking mother
You should also ask why more than half of his cabinet (((echo)))

FUCK!!

I KNEW IT WAS A PLAN BETWEEN THEM THREE!!!

All I know is this fat fuck better start doing what he said and less of what Jared and Ivanka tell him to or this is going to be a really fucking painful embarrassing 1 term for him despite the fact Billy Kristol started licking his urethra for going full W neocon.

ALSO TELL JR TO CHECK ERIC'S MONGOL ASS AND LET RANDLET MANAGE HEALTHCARE REFORM YOU STUPID FUCKING CHEETO.

Our big mission is getting rid of ISIS
>our little mission is to make the Syrian Government collapse
I don't know if you guys watch the State department press briefings but they are pretty much saying the same thing Obama's Administration said.
Doesn't anyone else find it strange that Trump didn't care about all the supposed "chemical attacks" that had happened previously?

((((((((((Drain the """"""Swamp""""""))))))))))))

Fuck me that's a big relief

Stephen Miller is ok

fuck off you retarded shill

you just got BTFO, you can stop posting here now.

This orange nigga is loopy, he's crazy
Maybe that's his plan all along, to get people to think he's unbalanced
To instill fear.

But he just lost a great deal of trust. He's like those people in the movies that just snap all of a sudden. The only thing this did was probably scare north korea. It wasn't worth it

>he thinks Trump has a 'plan'

user is right, how about you fuck off back to r eddit
If Donald Dickhead attacks Assad again I'm fucking done with this orange faggot and i'm throwing my maga hat in an oven

>Until next time there's an unverified chemical attack

He's also getting closer with China. Soros lent kushner 250mill to start a company. Soros was pushing for china/us trade deals to strengthen the bond between the two countries

Did she get surgery to look more like a JAP?
(((IVANKA))) u looong time (((JARED)))

I'm hypothesizing
Deep down he's probably just a moron acting on impulse and shitty advise from his crooked cabinet members

Trust me goy!

> Our big mission is getting rid of ISIS
He's a liar, and Russia doesn't buy his shit anymore.

US jets no longer flying significant sorties, all of them are getting radar locked.

disappointed as fk

Probably just an artifact of an active dialog over the matter. However, Tillerson provides a clear, rational picture of US objectives in the region. First, we take care of ISIS. Then, we establish peace in Syria. Assad will likely need to be removed for the latter objective to be accomplished.

Yet again, stupid Americans are lied to like the fat pig to the slaughter.

>sputnik

And that's why plebbit cuck will be cucked again and again.

Lol. I bet Dems try to run Hillary again and kill off every other primary candidate so she can lose another election for her donors.

>build the wall
>a bunch of white people are going to lose their land for a meme wall that doesn't work

feels good man

Shes a halfie and an attractive one though. Dont be an abo.

if if if if if

fuck off you drunk bogan faggot you sound like Obama right now. and no one gives a fuck what some down under nigger thinks about our pres

Time for you to fuck off back to rebbit lardass.Ko asslick your kike masters there

It was a false flag.

Orchestrated by traitor Ivanka and Kushner and associates.

Trump however can take advantage of this because to the public eye this has put him at odds with Putin, so kikes can no longer accuse him of being his friend.

Fucking hell the r/The_Dumbcunt niggerfaggots are here
Go wank off on your MAGA hat you Zionist cunts

>“Our big mission is getting rid of ISIS,”
So how exactly did bombing Assad's airbase help with that, neocon fucking kike?

>Trump
>telling the truth
>in Kushner Era

We'll be in Syria by next month. And we'll never leave, we'll simply take Iran next. Then Israel will take over. And the last war begins.

Hey it aint WW3 until its WW3.
Lets take what the fat cunt says as true for now, but take it with a grain of salt.

>TFW back on the trump train

Warms the heart to see enough vets still kicking wherein a blind faith Kristolite gets his shit pushed in while I step out for 15

do you morons not realize how powerful trump is? he has more than enough strength to start 2 wars and rebuild this country with what he has set up. i cant believe you people are crying about some foreign country catchin some tommys. fuck everyone except the states. trump is our fucking savior and he will fix everything.

I figure she's a disinfo shill for Trump. Keeping the media confused. I'm pretty sure he has control over her, in a basic sense. I'm also pretty sure he likes people who CAN think for themselves occasionally, so her take may not always agree with his in the moment.

>Dont ask me I'm not his fucking mother

need so how many weeks till he sends troops to Syria?

JUST FUCKING INVADE NORTH KOREA
TERMINATE THAT PIECE OF SHIT OF DICTATOR
UNITE KOREA

I have a problem with this too.
>"America will not be the Worlds Police anymore" - DJT 2016

But if it means dead Commies I can make an exception.

The only problem I have with america as world's police is that it brought tons of africans and arabs to europe due to stupid wars.

Fuck that nigger. If he has a press conference apologizing for going against his non interventionist promises theb ill jump back on the trump train. Until then, fuck him. I threw my maga hat in a bonfire the other day and had a good laugh at trump with some bernie faggots.

That pretty much proves "daddy plz punish bad people" theory. He didn't play any 5D chess. Pussy whipped by his kike whore of a daughter.

you didnt even vote for him you little leftist pussy shut the fuck up

no one is buying it

people that bring up reddit in every post are 100% from there

its obvious cause you tourists just started spamming it every single thread whereas us actual Sup Forums users ignored it as best we could

>Bernout LARPing as a trump supporter

I thought your kind went extinct

anti trump shills on suicide watch!
>fuck me that's a big relieft
Yes!

All of you get the fuck off my board. This isn't reddit and this isn't T_D safe space.

>us actual Sup Forums users

WEW

How much more "reddit" can one post even get?

He just needed to throw in BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS DOT COM

Reddit is Pro Trump dickskin
If he so much as breathes on Assad or does anything else for his Jew overlords I'm burning my trump hat and breaking both of my legs to dodge the draft into WW3

Trumps word means nothing anymore, in a short space of time he's proved that. Don't take anything he says at face value because he just says what people want to hear then does what his masters want (like every leader ever ever)

>trump said
Sorry don't really care, nobody sane can take his drivel seriously anymore, just watch the actions (troops movement etc) it will tell the story.

What Trump is irrelevant at this stage. He broke so many promises within the first three months alone, that it is cristal clear the man is clueless in terms of politics, foreign policy and geostrategy.

Not to mention how he has discredited himself on the wordl stage with this "muh Ivanka was crying, i had to start a war to please her and kike Jared".

One week before the strikes, he was supporting Assad. You simply deal with an incompetent fool.

The reason why you have those contradictions is that various interests are fighting now. Mattis tries to keep thing in order, but he's not the policy maker. McMaster and Petraeus are working hard on this, retard protestants sucking kikes too, the kike lobby itself.

And Trump was dumb enough to draw a red line : "muh gas, beautiful babies".

Let me tell you that the CIA and israelis are busy along al Qaeda to provide as much gas as needed to make it happen.

Trump has cornered himself.