Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qgLK0Ofa64w
youtube.com/watch?v=-pxeK1q6RcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thorough and brutal ethnic cleansing

tear my life into pieces..

This chick is white and is from Geordie shore

Jesus. H. Fucking. Christ.

Social media has ruined Western civilization.

STOP
I DON'T WANT TO BE ANGRY

Social media was a mistake

Nothing, they are too far gone.

>drift away into the abyss while everything you love and cherish is actually a hedonistic piece of crap that can't even show proper respect on your deathbed.
Well there goes my happy morning...

This cant be real

Line em up in front of a wall..

Are they... trying to be ironic or something? Did they hate their grandparents that much or do their brains just not work?

What a great way to put people off having kids

It's both.

This prob happened in fucking florida

Here's to hopefully dying young lads

It's not real. Most of those Geris are still alive, if you want to call it that. The text is added later.

>saw this thread
>thought it was a one-off OP posting, maybe even an edit
>there's multiples
>back check determines they're real
>I slip a little further into the yawning pit of misanthropy

Can we just exterminate women and make artificial womb-bearing androids already?

How do we fix social media?

You still think you have a choice?

floridafag here and can confirm this is how people are here.

one time my oldest sister tried to give me a small plastic bag filled with my father's ashes and a few pieces of bone (I never met the man and only just started talking to her). I was absolutely baffled as to why shed think I'd want human remains, relative or otherwise

And they shame MGTOW for dying alone.

Take away their voting rights again, that's what started all this mess.

I must say that this is one of the most punchable faces I have seen lately

What's the matter? If anything it's a very loving last memory

Western women don't respect anyone

I don't see the problem. Oldfags are nothing but welfare fags that get on social security and steal resources from the young.

by delet

she's already dead, dude

LOOK MY GRANNY IS DEAD GIVE ME ATTENTION!!!!

look another opportunity for me to show myself off in a photo!!

I'm gonna go ahead and say most of those replies are not actually women.
This isn't as triggering for me.
Also, sluts going to slut.

I like how even when taking a picture of their dying relative, women still have to put their fucking faces in the picture.

>shaming your grandmother post mortem for her alcoholism and putting her corpse on the internet

she probably drank because she popped out so many failures

OOOOOH MAN FUUUUCK

This is what happens when you destroy culture. People don't even know what to do with their dead anymore. Tens of thousands of years of burial rituals in exchange for a phone call to some random chap to take care of the body.

>Social media has ruined Western civilization.

amen

Taking pics of dead people was literally the first meme when photographs became a thing

Also, pretty much this.
They have no shame.

those were tasteful and respectful and didn't include some whore making a retarded face for attention

B-but Sup Forums is social media...right?

Back then it meant something, there was meticulous preparation and photos were so rare and expensive they became family heirlooms.

Nowadays it's a smartphone and a painted, hollow duck face over a woman's corpse on a hospital bed.

You can't even BEGIN to compare the two.

Death to the entire genetic line.

A backhand across the teeth would be a good start.

yes it has and yet here we are.

Everything is considered social media nowadays. If the client can input data to the website it's "social media".

jatkaa jatkaa perkele!

This shit just ruins my fucking day. How do you guys process this? Im spiralling into extreme hatred. Where can I go to see the good of mankind?

I loved weekend at Bernie's

The cast of Geordie shore and anybody who unironically likes them should be round up and shot.

Still, I like the idea of talking to people from all over the world, sharing the same memes and talking about the what's on the news like Drumpf. We created a culture from hundreds of countries on this Earth to share a picture of a sad frog and other memes. It's like a one step above a culture because usually culture is within a country, but we got many countries to get in on it. That's just pretty cool to think about imo.

You fools think this is bad? I present you this fuckhead:

youtube.com/watch?v=qgLK0Ofa64w

Moar gayness

DELET

Glad to see that granddad had a sense of humour.

Nothing. There is nothing you can do to save any place on this planet. Its either infested with Jews, "progressives" or greedy corrupt pigs LARPing as human beings. This whole planet needs to be purged by fire.

Really activates my gas chambers.

faggotrie sans frontieres

America was a mistake.

At least he now knows release from this hell

>Women
This isn't an American problem, this is a white western women problem

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my fucking sides

This has to be fucking fake!!! I just cant fucking believe this. I want off this ride

Americans are just like any other group of people. A few winners, A WHOLE LOT OF LOSERS.

>t.american

Top fucking KEK!!!

10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=-pxeK1q6RcM

The Internet was great until normies found it trendy and started using it as an attention whoring tool to feed their narcism.

>your grandchildren will never play you out on a medley of your favorite aryan polkas and waltzes

>hundreds of countries

pretty sure theres only 7 countries bro

I fucking loved this story.

>Media gushing about brave trans psychopath who identifies as a little girl
>Gets 'adopted' by elderly couple
>Insane disgusting freak then openly advises them that it's a huge fetish for him and that his adoptive 'parents' are fucking him
>Media suddenly drops story

I feel you.

it's not social media if you can't attention whore

Americans are evil desu

please be fake

this cant be fucking real
fuck white women

REEEEEEEEEEEE

i shouldn't laugh but this cracks me up every time

How are their so many of these pictures? I thought it was all just a meme

Wanna fix American women? Take away their fucking rights and beat them into submission

women are fucking subhuman

Jesus above.... please tell me this is fake. Millennials are officially subhuman if this is actually real.

what the fuck is a musical.ly?

this is why the west needs sharia law

My mind can't accept that this is real. But if it is, they should be killed and then appear in a selfie with a smiling douchebag.

fugg all the White women are whores but that one ethnic chick has standards.

the story of our race :-dd

That's actually a mexican tradition

Ya done good kid. Made me proud.