HOW DO I DODGE THE DRAFT

This is Brad HOW DO I DODGE THE DRAFT

IM FRIGGIN OUT OBER HERE BECAUSE IM PRETTY SURE THEYRE GONNA HAVE mE GO TO GITMO OR SOMETHING AND I DONT WANNA

DO ANY OF U LOYAL 'PEDES KNOW WHERE I CAN DODGE A DRAFT

kill yourself

??? cuck coward

IM A TINY GUY I CANT GO FIGHT BIG STRONG IRANIAN GIANT PRINCES

IM 5'6" THE BATTLEFIELD IS NO PLACE FOR A MANLET

THERES A REASON THERES NO CALL OF DUTY CHARACTERS UNDER 6'

cuck for not wanting to die for kushner's cause

Somebody will get nuked before there is another draft in the US

Kys my man, its the only way out. Or be prior service like myself.

Don't be a faggot though. Joining will be great. You'll be fine. Then you come home and slay some puss after sharing "war stories" when most you'll do is sit around smoking cigs and playing spades.

How about you stop being a fucking coward and be willing to lay down your life for your country. Going to war doesn't mean you're going to die, you just have to be willing to.

Uni students are lower priority, right? Start working on a degree

>'PEDES
Go back to led'it.
You're a fucking coward, too.

You mean lay down his life for Israel?

OBV IM JOKING IM NOT A CANCEROUS PLEBBIT FAG

EXACTLY TRIPS COBIRM

t. good goy

why do they look so dirty

I thought the image was a new Ghostbusters movie

post more of second on the right

t. faggot who can barely lift his hot pocket
let alone a rifle

you must be a pog

Dat agression
What are you trying to prove being an internet tough guy

You don't have to "WE THE PEOPLE" rule this country. Not the KIKES nor the Politicians. We will have to kick their asses if they try and further more if they try to enforce!

Well really be able to take back our country then!

GO FOR IT!

Can't you say that going to war goes against morality?
Can't you declare yourself unfit for combat? I can.
I can and will do. ( But officer Christians don't kill, they turn the other cheek)

Also I'm going to call the draft officer a communist cunt. If there is no way out of it I'll just punch every motherfucker that wonts to enroll / instruct me. Prison is better than war.

Thats literally what all the grunts did when I was downrange. We all did that shit

Being short is actually a good thing on a battlefield as long as you are strong as well. The military will get you strong, don't worry.

Or just be a handsome defense contractor? Oh the choices.

Enlist, that way you'll be pared up with people willing to die for you.

Wait and get drafted and you'll be matched with cowards.

go to Canada

Fail the IQ test. 15% are too stupid to be of any use in the army. Be autistic.

get depressed dude. they wont let anyone on antidepressants join

It's obvious that you are insane so I think you'll be alright

When you are in the draft office, you gotta say racist, bigotted shit. They will put you in badman jail then, which is marginally better. Its the new kiss-a-guy strategy to dodge the draft!

Good luck Brad

Time to die for your Fuhrer Ronald McDonald.

go to canada, we've a history of letting in amerifat draft dodgers

Buy those new $300 Nike sneakers, goyim. Gotta run fast.

Get a sex change BRO ! or even better cut your dick off in public! NO way the will give you a gun after that ! you can be nice and safe in a metal institution !

Snickers bar in pooper
During psych evaluation, scratch yer ass and pull out
A handful of "shit" and eat it all up

>Everyone talks tough in this thread
Do the American Mulatto manlets genuinely think they can handle a Persian beast like this?
Nah you faggots go back running home and cry by your Coalburner single mommy.
HAHAHAHHAHA I laugh at Amerifats AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>GET US SOME FUCKING AV ROUNDS UP HERE NOW AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH >heavymachinegun.mp3
>FlashingLights.gif

Please don't loot and destroy ancient Temples.

Renounce your US citizenship before a war starts..go else where you ball less coward

Don't make me repeat myself.

go the the doc and get an orchiectomy

going to jail is better than being on the run. You'll get a roof over your head and square meals a day, and besides you won't be alone. If there's a draft there will be plenty of like minded individuals in jail with you that decided to go to jail than fight

oh, and you're not going to Gitmo, you'd just go to your cities local jail. Gitmo is only for terrorists and for people that are already members of the army that have committed crimes. You're still a citizen.

take a sledgehammer to your foot

Don't worry, anonymous sources claim that reddit.com will be used to coordinate the draft. If you don't have an account, they won't bother, it's not worth the extra effort.

Be rich

fuck that I hate this mentality. there hasn't been a war worth fighting since WWI. I'm not gonna be some pawn on a chess board where generals and the rich can play with my life like a puppet.

>there hasn't been a war worth fighting since WWI
Actually, there was. We tried defeating the Eternal Jew in WW2, but commies and Anglos were too much

Good goy fighting for petrodollar.

drugs&alcohol&racist tatts
demonstrate mental ineptitude too.

Kike-detector sounding off!