German bros and French bros showing that terrorism will not win

>German bros and French bros showing that terrorism will not win
>The perfect response to a terrorist attack: showing unity and that the terrorists' campaign of fear will not work
>The UK is giving up on this solidarity and brotherhood

Hold me. I don't want to leave.

You're an idiot. You have a problem with Islamic terrorism because you let Islamic terrorists into your country.

Fuck off racist, that's a very small minority of Muslims.

Actually, a significant number of Muslims support horrific acts.

Prove it.

STOP REPLYING TO BAIT
HIDE BAIT THREADS

This

Remember seeing all of the thumbs up and smiley faces that popped up during the coverage of terrorist attacks? That was fucked up. The muslims used to want to acculturate, but now since America/Europe has stirred the hornets nest of the middle east, destroyed whole cultures and governments that held many countries in the middle east in a state of order, you have a new kind of muslim coming into europe, a more radicalized and nihilistic kind.

???????????are you fucking retarded
>the people on the continent who want to leave are on our side
The people who want to remain are the ones who also want to let Muslims in

hello, here is the thready infographic, you're welcome.

t. German expat

>citing data in a discussion about Islam
Racist.

>it's only bad to want women to obey men and to want roasties and fags killed when they do it!

You pussies have accepted terrorism as a normal aspect of life. You have lost, your men are weak and your women defiled. That is not the way to win.

Plenty of remainers want immigration reform.

>>The perfect response to a terrorist attack: showing unity and that the terrorists' campaign of fear will not work

I don't get it. They'll just keep running you over with trucks and butchering you in the streets.
But they won't win ?

why kill them when we can fix them?

And what makes you believe that he approves of any of those things at all? If he's citing the data, the most likely case is that he doesn't.

Is...is that Mike Pence snagging Fang from Final Fantasy XIII while Vanille watches in slightly-aroused horror?

>The perfect response to a terrorist attack: showing unity and that the terrorists' campaign of fear will not work
>perfect response is to ignore it and hope it goes away as more and more of your people die

Immigration reform when the EU dictates how many of whom to take in? You won't have any say in a damn thing about how your country is run if you stay in the EU. Hell, countries who are only part of the Schengen, not the EU itself, are being told that they can't have relaxed gun laws, for instance.

he didn't snag her, user, he cured her.

I didn't know solidarity meant holding hands while a bunch of ragheads penetrate you

>German bros and French bros showing that terrorism will not win

Nah, our method is to suck their cock as much as we can until we can't take the bombings anymore and just mass convert to make them stop.

I can't believe we have so many retards that believe cowering up to the mudslimes will make them like us but I guess thats modern europe, a place where defending yourself is hateful and a form of aggression.

> The perfect response repeating attack
> The perfect response majority shitskin babies
> The perfect response was the jew solution now but Ww2 was lost now kys

terrorism stikes again on a soccer team. after this, people will not accept kebabs anymore in their country. europeans love footbal more than anything, its bascially our red line. so after the attack on the bvb bus by ISIS, things will finally go the right way. let me just tell you, that i know some people who finally took the fate of europe in their hands, instead of you faggots just complaining all the time...

This is the exact opposite of sucking their cock. We are humiliating them by showing that their childish attacks will not divide us.

the appropriate response to terrorist attacks is to get over individual attacks fast, and keep up the policing and military grinding down of jihadi, islamist and wahabi'ist power blocs where applicable
and aside from that, in peaceful areas/times, use the internet to mock the stupidity and (((regressiveness))) of das islam-mensch

>i know some people who finally took the fate of europe in their hands

What did they do?

when an attack hits, go to mainstream media sites and groups, and post silly, harmless'ish posts like "pleasebewhitepleasebewhitepleasebewhite"
and >mfw
and WE MUST BE MORE TOLERANT AND MULTICULTURAL!1!!
do it at those places, the sarcasm will filter through in the context, ya'll need to bring these boards' over to the other places

sure the swearing and the out and out calling out of islam will get you banned, but evidently purposefully retarded nonsense probably won't, and it'll take the piss right outta the multiculturalists

Stage a terror attack by the is obviously

Why is this banner in English? This is in the merkelreich

>We are humiliating them by showing that their childish attacks will not divide us.

Wait till we have daily bombings like in Iraq or Afghanistan. People will succumb to anything once there is enough pressure.

And all that showing love and friendship to terrorists doesn't seem to have affect their minds about bombing us. I wonder why that is. Huh really makes you think.

Here, poor kid that has to live in a hellhole

>Mother overjoyed
>Child just looks confused

Sounds about right.

Nazis used german, so any slogan or something like that feels better for people if it is in english.

Just read a textpost made by german antifas for example. Half of the words used are usually english, and only that because german is the nazi language.

Just waiting till, after an attack there's a hug fest as usual. Then a Arab drives a truck through it.

>showing love and friendship to terrorists

No one is doing that. I'm talking about Euro brotherhood.

>germans
>showing unity

Top kek. We're the most divided country in Europe.

>The perfect response to a terrorist attack: Doing nothing

No thank you.

You mean that brotherhood Merkel and Brussels have worked so hard to undermine and destroy?

Only perfect response is remigration.

Immigration into the EU is mandated by the unelected EU officials. If you want an unfettered immigration policy ordered by unaccountable politicians... You should probably put yourself to sleep mate.

Actually the Uk is trying to solidify its unity and brotherhood you nigger

So they're implying that English is the multikulti language
REEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEREEEEEEEEEREEEREEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEE
DIE LIBERAL SCUM