'No doubt

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/11/mattis-no-doubt-assad-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians.html
twitter.com/FoxBusiness/status/852088374680842240
yournewswire.com/ex-cia-agent-official-story-about-assad-gassing-his-people-is-a-sham/
web.archive.org/web/20130130091742/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html
original.antiwar.com/justin/2012/06/03/the-houla-hoaxsters/
nytimes.com/2012/06/21/world/middleeast/cia-said-to-aid-in-steering-arms-to-syrian-rebels.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-syria-obama-order-idUSBRE8701OK20120802
reuters.com/article/us-syria-crisis-militant-claim-idUSBRE8540LB20120605
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/11/mattis-no-doubt-assad-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians.html

How does it feel to be bad guys, US? Badass?

No doubt Trump & Mattis are kikes.

(((no doubt))) in our mind goy.

Stop backing a very bad person
twitter.com/FoxBusiness/status/852088374680842240

No doubt
You mean no proof

Mattis is a homosexual and therefore inherently untrustworthy. Doubly so because he's a closet case and is likely being blackmailed.

No doubt Mattis is a gay neocon warmonger.

Trust me goy!

>Doubly so because he's a closet case and is likely being blackmailed

Blackmailed how? Who's going to oust Mattis for being gay, and why would Trump listen to them?

Romney was forced to drop Richard Grenell from his foreign policy advisory team because of pressure from Evangelicals (Grenell is gay). Trump appointed Grenell as ambassador to NATO. The same people protested and Trump ignored them. Why would he cave if it were revealed Mattis is gay? Who would dare try to suggest ousting a four-star general and CENTCOM commander for being gay?

Being gay is a mortal sin in Russia. If you are a Russian shill........... then you use that as defamation. Like shill logic.

You can just use being American as defamation in Russia, there's no need to add being gay to that.

>Cheney: 'No doubt' Saddam has WMDs, and is gassing the Kurds and throwing babies out of incubators

I completely forget about truck attacks when I see stories like this, heartbreaking

>what is game theory

you know nothing, kiddos

You don't care when Richard Spencer is gay.

He has to say he did it or else the 4D chess move is pointless you fucking dumbass goys. It won't go beyond this. It's almost as if you need to read between the lines and understand they can't be direct about their intentions or it will spoil everything.

Fuckin' idiots.

>may have
am I getting memed on? her brother was the first american citizen to ever be droned
is this so the article in wikipedia will be able to talk about evil trump instead of obama?

they've forced out every single one of his advisors and replaced them with (((theirs))). hows that fit into a 4d chess strategy?

IRAQ HAS WMDs GUYS BELIEVE US

There is no "4D Chess"

Trump's admin just disrupted any hope for detente and better relationships with Russia/Syria, helped ISIS/Al Qaeda and emboldened them in Sweden & Egypt, seems to be gearing for invasion and regime change again, is spreading fake news lies that Trump used to condemn no even 2 weeks ago, let alone in previous years...

Any intentions coming from that are worthless, all the excuses are bad.

No doubt I have big benis

You gotta substantiate your claim my friend

reminder that if you still think assad didn't do it you're ostracizing yourself from your peers for something as trivial to politics as "truth"

>muh barrel bombs

so a drone missle death supposed to be humane? wtf

No doubt, goyim. Mossad told us so, and our greatest ally never lies.

I agree which is why I think people should instead be asking 'whats in it for me?'

After all if the government wants to false flag israel gassing some palestinians I won't ask questions Ill just run to the nearest recruiter.

Mattis said "No doubt Assad did it" but he may as well have said "No doubt Syria is important strategically and we need to go to war there" because thats the message America got. They've used this system to get us into war plenty of times and every time Americans had the appetite to go to war. Not this time

Its because people don't want this war that they are questioning the attack. The government needs to be a little smarter and realize the message they are getting isnt 'lets investigate it or just get more consensus that it was assad'. the message they are getting is 'we don't want the war and we're not going to fight it' all of which happens no matter what the facts on the ground.

Reminder that if you still believe retarded stories to justify American interventions after the Iraq War, you're ostracizing yourself from sensible people at this point.

yournewswire.com/ex-cia-agent-official-story-about-assad-gassing-his-people-is-a-sham/
>Ex-CIA Agent: Official Story About Assad Gassing Syrians Is A “Massive Sham”

web.archive.org/web/20130130091742/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html

original.antiwar.com/justin/2012/06/03/the-houla-hoaxsters/

nytimes.com/2012/06/21/world/middleeast/cia-said-to-aid-in-steering-arms-to-syrian-rebels.html

reuters.com/article/us-usa-syria-obama-order-idUSBRE8701OK20120802

reuters.com/article/us-syria-crisis-militant-claim-idUSBRE8540LB20120605

They used the same exact stupid story in 2012/2013, and it was just as dumb and easily refuted then.

she was gonna grow up to be a whore anyway, who gives a flying motherfuck

Yeah but I don't question a government that I think knows best and is working in my best interests when they say it is time to go to war.

The crux of the issue here is that I believe, and I think many people believe, that the government does not know best, and its not working in my best interests.

Good goy

no doubt irag had WMD

>Its because people don't want this war that they are questioning the attack.

No it's because it's a retarded narrative.

Why would Assad do this when he's winning, and a few days after Trump's admin announced they would stop trying to remove him from power, rallying the whole world against him. Why would he randomly gas children and not rebels or the people he's fighting? It makes no sense.

Not only that, but we've heard these same bogus narratives of "WMDs", "Russia hacking the election" several times in the past, and it turned out be bullshit every time.

At this point anyone who doesn't question these narratives is retarded. If you don't address the validity and factual basis of the justification for the need behind an intervention, then it just comes down to whether you think America should play the world police, which is a matter of opinion. If you actually debunk the motive, there's not even any justification for the intervention in the first place.

(((americans))) are fucking disgusting

trusting a faggot...wow

So what. It could be a bullshit narrative but you could still want to go to war. Case in point. Lets say the US decides to throw off the shackles of ZOG, and it false flags some israeli attack on civilians. Wild, far-fetched fantasy I know. But if that did happen I wouldn't question the narrative no matter how bogus.

So you see bogusness of the narrative aside there is an implicit message that people get. Syria is an important strategic asset and we need to go to war there. Can you argue THAT. How do you argue THAT. Because thats the impetus for war people will or won't go along with. People know kids get killed in the world all the time furthermore they know the US kills kids all the time! its window dressing. the underlying message is understood. the reason people question it now is because these wars have fucked them over ten times to sunday and they don't want another one.

>"American"
kek

McMaster, Mattis and the rest of the neocon generals on the NSC need to go, as well as neo-Coats from the NDI.

Disgusting scum, worse than trash. These people are the opposite of "America First". I'll believe a single thing they say approximately when hell freezes over.

You realize of course even if what Mattis says is true, both he and Trump have said very recently (as in after the airfield strike) there will be no invasion of Syria.

It's boring, lads.

Can someone link me to the proof?

''Trust me, it's real. I have evidence I won't show, just believe me. I wouldn't lie to you!''

Say nigger for me, my fellow shareblue-goy.

>It could be a bullshit narrative but you could still want to go to war.

Because the narrative matters. There would never have been as much support for the Iraq War if there was no 9/11 to justify it. There would have been a lot less support for American interventions in Japan without Pearl Harbor, etc.

Even if you point out that there's nothing to be gained from fighting in Syria, a few will still try to push for it using the moral justification that "they attacked us, we need to do something to show strength and get leverage" or "they gassed children we need to punish them". While it's important the point out the downsides of interventions, the factual basis behind them is also important since it destroys the moral/subjective imperative for intervention. For example, Americans have been brainwashed with WW2 stories for decades to justify why it was a good thing or necessary that millions of Americans die fighting against Germany. Even if you point out all the downsides, of America involvement in WW2, they'll still use "well Hitler gassed 6 million Jews and was an evil dictator monster who wanted to take over the world". You can't argue against that justification unless you attack the factual basis for them.

>the reason people question it now is because these wars have fucked them over ten times to sunday and they don't want another one.
That, and now the MSM doesn't have as much of a stranglehold on information, and again, we've heard these "WMD" stories that were debunked before.

(((No doubt)))

Social media and secret stuff

does he still have his job?

Bad mouth trump all you want but the warrior monk knows his craft. Mattis is greater than patton.

Very illuminating...

How can they not say it if they are already took actions. Do you think they will just apologize and admit that Drumpf chimped out and broke both american and international law over a hysteric of his bimbo daughter?
Funny thing is that he's also lost some very big positions to neocons - they now just need to release the evidences that the chem attack was a false flag and the prez will look like an even bigger retard.

Does he have aluminum tubes too?

Total false flag psyop. The acting was worse than a British soap opera in those alleged gassed Syrian population videos on the news. Even the acting and script of a Star Wars movie is better. Trump, Mattis and the UK have been scammed by Syrian rebels who are ISIS supporters.

Yeah, Trump is not a globalist neocon. So much for "getting along with Russia".

Patton realized how much of a mistake it was to get America involved in WW2.

He didn't die as a proud man. But at least Patton had the balls to up against his masters when he got redpilled, Mattis probably won't do that, he will just keep doing his masters' bidding like the good goy he is until he dies.

ASSad btfo

The evidence is irrefutable

KEK

Dont forget when de blamed Spain of blowing up the USS Maine, starting the Spanish-American war

wtf I hate Assad now! Those proofs!

i would love to see their model of this. must be fucking insane fun. hahahhahah.