He is right you know

He is right you know...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_national_border_changes_since_World_War_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_armed_conflicts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadrian's_Wall
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

...because things were going so great between the muslims, hindus, etc in India before it was spit in two, right?

Tell that to Israel during his expansion, it wasn't a British to draw the newlines. Also sage

Is he retarded?
Is he saying wars are fought because there are different sides?

APOLOGIZE

The eternal anglo are worse than jews and are behind everything bad in this world

>One man decided borders
German/British/American education

>gib independence
>o-okay, what about this massive ethnic and religious devisions we've been trying to stop from boiling over, are you going to calm down with that
>fuck no cracka
>w-well maybe we can j-just give you seperate nations, maybe we can agree on some borders if I just take out my map...
>FUCK THOSE INFIDEL DOGS GIB ALL CLAY
>FUCK THOSE DIRTY RETARD COW-EATERS NO CLAY FOR THEM
>Okay, you know what, I actually have a fucking deadline so there, I drew a line with my ruler, eat shit, enjoy your decades of ethnic genocide

That's the story of India and Pakistan at least.

morons like him are paid to be on tv because morons like you are dumber and believe whatever he says.

RARE
A
R
E

Does he realize that those lines prevented people from killing each other? So long as one ethnicity stayed on their side, there was peace. without the line two ethnicities would kill each other for all the land

No, no he's not.

>a British man
What did he mean by this?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_national_border_changes_since_World_War_I

Actually, nearly every conflict in the world is directly related to islam.

t. British man who put Trump in office

OMG why aren't there any funny conservatives?

The problem is different cultures were mixed together when they have certain irreconcilable beliefs, which caused strife and segregation.

But isn't multiculturalism totally great guys? We need more of these people in our countries, they'll learn to adapt instead of keeping their ways, causing tension and strife, I'm sure of it!

Nice flag

Sure thing.

Incorrect. The middle East and Africa has been warring for thousands of years. Same with the rest of the world.

History is violent.

Wtf I hate Britain now

>can't live peacefully with others because arbitrary lines
>insists on moving to strange land to live "peacefully" with super strangers

Multiculturalism is great

Wars start because of poorly thought out geographic boundaries.

????

>thas mine now
>use force to steal others stuff
British are nigger tier,fitting since they are literally becoming niggers

>one British man decided all of the borders in the middle east

niggers dont carve the world up for fun hernandez

wow, that's grossly ignorant

as if conflicts didn't exist pre-british empire

pretty much.

Actually they do

If they had any understanding of mechanical engineering/higher thoughs,we'd be fucked
Niggers=orks

POP QUIZ HOT SHOT
Of the 57 armed conflicts around the world, how many take place in a majority white country?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_armed_conflicts
Answer: 2 if you count slavs as white.
Really makes you think...

Clearly the Mexican drug war was started because a British man drew a line on the map. Funny thing is that if you look more carefully at most conflicts, you would notice that most of them had long term rivalries that preexisted in the area before European control.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_armed_conflicts

TIL mexican gang wars are exclusively down to "a British man drawing lines on a map"

worst is that those stupid enough to listen to this unfunny man, probably believe it

>everything bad in the world is because of white people
he's right you know

Hey finland watchout somebody is sniping your flag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadrian's_Wall

not to forget all the chinese territorial disputes - ALL DOWN TO A BRITISH MAN

oh, and even better - north/south korea - ALL DOWN TO A BRITISH MAN

god damn that flaming faggot is one stupid fuck

The argument is simplistic enough for everyone to digest, short enough for memes and twitter videos, and it blames everything on white people. It's the perfect soundbite. How mind-blowingly wrong and misleading it is is beside the point, it only matters that it makes liberals feel superior.

fugggg finland who spilled ketchup on your flag xDDDDDDDDDDDD

>m

Now somebody ask him why it's wrong to have a white ethnostate.

oh and colombia drug wars - a country the british never had any significant influence in regards - ALL DOWN TO A BRITISH MAN

can we revoke this mans citizenship, please? he's too stupid to be considered british.

1) how was the first person "British" if borders and countries had not been established yet?
2) how does this faggot explain the existance of countries predating Britain?
3) this cunt isnt even hiding his globalist agenda anymore, thats how bold they've become. They see the finish line and that should fucking terrify you.

England, France, Spain, Portugal and the United States.

These 5 countries alone are responsible for the shitty world we live in. England, France, Spain and Portugal should be assigned every African migrants coming to Europe until it reach 10 millions. Though I doubt they would like to stay in Spain or Portugal and I can understand that.

>tfw even African migrants don't want to stay in your shithole of a country
Really makes your brain tingle

>talk shit about borders
>live in a gated community and-or lock your doors

Yes middle eastern borders are stupid but if you think that, as John Oliver puts it, "imaginary lines" are the entire source of conflict in the Middle East then he isn't just a hypocrite, but he's retarded.

We live in such a bubble that simple concepts such as resources are alien to people like this

>"FUCK BORDERS LOL"
>borders are the natural and only possible way to mark the difference between "mine" and "yours" in the case of land
>I now declare your front lawn to be my toilet because FUCK BORDERS LOL

Be England
Establish multicultural societies in far off lands
Wars happen
be held responsible for creating a "shitty world"

MULTICULTURALISM IS AWESOME

England is totally responsible.
American culture is a fucking cancer but it wasn't America who condemned Europe to a death sentence by declaring a war that killed 60 million Europeans just so Russia could rape Poles and Germans for a half a century.

>Be England, not even a country at the time
>Get rekt by Scandinavian fishermen
>Unite country through war, lies, deceptions and treachery
>Try to invade other European countries, almost succeed but still get rekt in the end.
>Maybe those African and Indian will offer less resistance.
The only reason you're still a country is because you are on an island desu

i bet jonny oliver thinks indians should give up their reservations - just lines some anglo drew on a map anyway

Its true. Instead of trying to create stupid multiculti western style secular governments within the stupid arbitrary boundaries, it would be better to redraw the maps.

Start by telling Erodgan to go fuck himself and give the Kurds northern Iraq and Syria. Light up that powderkeg. When the Kurds in Turkey start clamoring for independence, Turkey will be too busy with its own problems to help ISIS. Hell, Iran will start having revolts too. Then treaties will start to be signed, people will migrate (a la India-Pakistan migration post-treaty). Large movements like ISIS will run out of steam as everyone is too busy getting balkanized. A little short term turmoil for long term stability.

Independent Kurdistan. Three state solution for Iraq. Three state solution for Israel. Syria will sort itself out, and Jordan will do better. And things will do better, at least until (((someone))) decides to invade Lebanon. Again.

No it isn't. The claim is that Britain is responsible for every conflict in the world because it defined the borders.

If i lock a bunch of people in a room and they start killing eachother i'm not responsible for their death.

I don't care about ME's borders drawn in crayon by a yukmouthed British retard. I'm saying you doomed us all by declaring war on Germany.

(((British man)))

Actually when the middle East was being run by secular nationalists things were going alright

But Zionists, Neocons, Israelis etc kept funding Saudi Wahhabists and destroying secular Middle East countries in order to implement their Yinon Plan

What he's saying is that unsecured borders can cause ethnic tension between people, and so they not only need to be clearly defined, but respected and enforced.

Is John Oliver becoming... dare I say, /OURGOY/?

French and Spanish were every bit as bad and far reaching as us. We just managed to keep it together for a little bit longer.

Fuck borderz and fuck british people.

Acknowledging his British privilege is NOT enough

Current Year Man MUST give away the his globalist propaganda hosting job to a minority! If he doesn't he is RACIST

Ah yes, it was Britain's fault for Germany sperging out after being to be a good boy after WW1, no fault of the Krauts at all

Yeah? So why can't people live with it? What the fuck is their problem?

>Brits just randomly drew lines on a map.
This is one of the worst historical misconceptions.

>Be Swiss
>Literally whore self out to several of those powers as cheap mercenaries for centuries
We dindu nuffin it all the big countries

Kek

The only reason you're a country is because you're a mountain desu.

came here to post this

hey we did this shit too

I thought the origin was dysfunctional black people who can't manage to deal with something as basic as an old border which could be readjusted in a treaty, and instead chimp out and kill?

That has nothing to do with borders but if a bunch of people are locked in a room and i kill the guard and then they all start killing eachother i'm still not responsible for their death.

Fuck Lepen and fuck french people.

Honestly Sup Forums can we stop pretending it's solely black people that fight literally everyone does and whites sperged out big time throughout history with each other.

At least we'll build thing after we're done fighting.

No he isn't, it's just an anglo trying to feel relevant as usual.

>thas mine now
>use force to steal others stuff
>gets cockslapped by Royal Navy and spreads the resulting butthurt far and wide for 30 years

ftfy

You're right but what you're saying is misleading. Cumulatively whites have sperged out bigger and better because we invented so much that requires specific natural resources while also inventing guns and exploring the world.

Pic related makes me very glad it was whites who went out there, made mistakes, and learned from them.

you couldn't sound anymore butthurt