They are trying to crack Trump

Trump is Morpheus in the Matrix, when he was captured by Agent Smith and they tried to extract the Zion mainframe codes from him.

Trump is surrounded at all sides by the deep state, and they are trying to break him. If they break his brain and take full control its all over. Will he be able to hold out long enough, or will he crack?

youtube.com/watch?v=JrBdYmStZJ4

I like the fact that people on this site hate non-white people...yet quote The Matrix on a regular basis made by two trannies, with two actors who are non-white...yes Keanu is half- asian and Laurence Fishburn is BLACK! the trump administration is the Trump goverment u idiots.

You don't understand Sup Forums if you think that, no other way to say it.

We can only show them the door, they have to walk through it

>Morpheus
Have you not been paying attention?
He's George fucking Bush

>Axis of evil
>With us or against us

Nah, Trump is struggling to hold himself together, hes never had to face enemies of this magnitude. Hes essentially being brainwashed little by little. We can only hope he has a revelation and is able to stand up against it and see the truth.

Bush was their guy, plain and simple, they didn't have to bother brainwashing him.

Did op just call Trump a nigger?

Morpheus was pretty far from nigger status, Cypher was more of a nigger than him.

Trump is a 70 year old man who has kept switching his opinions from week to week all along since announcing his run for the president....if you can't see that he is basically the same scumbag as he has ever been then you really need to be redpilled....Drop the whole "ohh getting redpilled is waking up to white genocide"---cause THERE IS NO GENOCIDE!

Stop being racist spain.....thats why no one likes u bro

I wish Spain was more racist, instead its full of radical leftists who would love to open up the borders to everyone.

is jared kushner trinity?

Trump the nuclear codes give them to me, be a good a goy.........

Beyond Trump as Morpheus I can't tell whos who by this point, the psyops is a bit overwhelming. Trump is the only one I feel can be trusted but we need him to pull through and not forget who he is.

Hes held out so far, but I dont know if he can withstand it forever. People don't realize we could possibly be in Fallout 5: Real Life right now if Hillary got into office. Trump at least bought us some months.

Meh. Cant watch them now without thinking of The Wachowskis boipussi

He's still the same Trump right now, he's getting a bit distracted with the whole Syria shtick and what-not, but we don't know if that's just him showing he doesn't afraid of nothing.

I agree, but I think its inevitable that they are trying to crack him. The danger is if he gets himself into an echo chamber of enemies and only gets information/ideas from them. It will take incredible concentration on his part to stay focused.

Hi daughter and her kike husband have no place meddling in state affairs

Sometimes I wonder if the Wachowski bros turned into trannies as an ultimatum from the elites, as an alternative to being killed for dropping massive red pills with the Matrix trilogy.

Kinda like how Stanley Kubrick got killed after Eyes Wide Shut.

Nah they're just massive faggots