Steve Bannon being shown the door

So Donald and his handler (((Kushner))) are removing support from Bannon. He is expected to leave the white house end of this week.

(((They))) hate Bannon in the white house because he keeps harping on about "America First" while (((the rest))) don't give a flying fuck about America but are only focused on Israel first policy.

This is Obama all over again, but for the "conservatives". Obama promised the left so much, but delivered nothing. Trump promised the right quite a lot, but have delivered on nothing substantial and never will. He will never because it is a fact that israels interests are quite opposite from Americas interests.

So we all got fucked in the butt once again. Thanks jews!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ByronYork/status/851966911894220801
breitbart.com/texas/2017/04/10/gop-leaders-dropping-border-wall-funds-says-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sourcery: twitter.com/ByronYork/status/851966911894220801

Maybe they can't stand the way he leers at women.

bullshit.

trump just made comments that basically denied the conspiracy theory that steve was secretly in charge.

Literally nothing else.

also trump did syria so he could negotiate with russia without being called a russian agent.

this is pretty simple stuff.

>source
>twitter

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Sharky 2024
>pimps America's women
>all homeless dogs fed
>stubborn juiced up Australian telling everyone to fuck off
>ex loan shark is perfect as America's commander in chief

TWEETS ARE SAYING JEB WILL BE CONFIRMED TOMMOROW MORNING FOR HEAD OF STAFF

CNN SAYS BIG NEWS AT 8

FUCKING JEB!?

JEB!??!!?

I know there is no actual source other then out of context quotes and whatever but..the moment bannon is out will be the moment for me when i will be done with trump.

bannon is like /pol 2.0 in the white house he is 110% red pilled about islam etc.

If bannon has to go that will bw the sign for me that trump kneels for the muslims

No source? Go home putinbot.

He bombed russia so he could negotiate people to stop saying he supports russia?

Are you ok with the fact your president is a thin skinned neocon?

Can't wait 'til there are no more clean trucks in Sweden.

Trumps a fuckin lyin cuck

Fuck Russia
Fuck Shareblue
Fuck CTR
Fuck Syria

I'm not a shill. I just have eyes.

JEBSURGE

On the bright side, this should free up a lot of my time. I had a lot ot hope and was following the news pretty closely ever since August 2015 or so.

Now that I have no hope and could therefore not give less of a shit which faction of the establishment kleptocracy is selling our country out the back door to any given foreign interest, theres really no reason to follow the news or vote ever again. I can go about my life certain in the mathematical certainty of the debt converging with the next pointless war to break the nation's credit card completely, and simply wait for the signs that its time to evacuate the burbs.

The sound of automatic gunfire at strip malls in broad daylight as roving packs of niggers deploy from the cities looking for food, hunting and camping stores closed after all their merchandise is cleared from the shelf in a week, FM radio stations going off the air two and three at a time, that sort of thing.

Thanks, Trump, for making Israel great again.

(((Kushner))) is literally a Liberal Democrat Jew.
Fucking disgrace

Who is that guy?

S L O W
A N D
S T E A D Y

oh boo hoo one airstrip got bombed you faggot numale cuck

>no actual source
Sage

When will people understand that if you want change, you can't vote for Republicans and Democrats. They will always pick up on what the people want and run a populist on both sides (Trump, Bernie, Obama etc.)

No, its a part of a long pattern

breitbart.com/texas/2017/04/10/gop-leaders-dropping-border-wall-funds-says-report/

And no repeal.
And Hillary walks.
And Flynn is out and Bannon is next
And Jews are swarming the White House as well as neocons
And there is no Muslim ban
And tax reform is missing
And refugees have increased

Everything has been a lie. The air strike was just icing on the treachery cake.

When Bannon goes, all thats left is the bullshitter from Queens and a lot of necons and Jews, basically Jeb Bush who can tell a joke better at a party. I have no time for it.

Thailand is a gross place.

Didn't you post the same picture recently calling Thailand "official Australian breeding grounds"? top jej

fuck off with that fake news. They are set to begin building prototype sections on June 1st in California and the winner will be chosen from there.

Thats right. Trump is your goy!!

A link would be helpful, something recent.