He was a degenerate after all

>he was a degenerate after all

nice one. united off the hook

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y
latimes.com/business/lazarus/la-fi-lazarus-united-low-priority-passenger-20170412-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>its another character assassination
rly makes u think

Well they didn't know that at the time did they?

Doesn't matter
United fucked up
and now (((they're))) trying to assassinate his character to mitigate the damages.

Eat shit OP

Honey, sweety. prior convictions are irrelevant in a court of law. hokay snookums?

>united fucked up

Not really. He chinked out so had to get thrown off. Why didn't any other passenget offer their seat if he was a doctor and had patients to get to in the morning?

Check and mate.

>In February, 2005, Dr. Dao surrendered his license to practice medicine in Kentucky. In 2015 the medical board lifted the suspension and allowed him to practice medicine with some restrictions. Last year, the medical board imposed even more restrictions -- now he can only practice internal medicine in an outpatient facility one day a week.

lmao, he had no patients waiting on him

Exactly. The chink is a fucking liar and deserved getting thrown off the plane.

Not only did they initially fuck up, they even got the wrong name and pulled off a defemation, they are so screwed

The video has been viewed 200 million times in China

United airlines lost over 1 billion on the stock market today.

Throw as much shit at the Dr you want, united fucked up and they will never recover

He also took morphine and abused his niece.

If this is his name, what does China have to do with it? He's a gook.

I bet he was also in a pedophile ring, an alcohol abuser and into gambling as well lmao

The bad pr is gonna cost more than that.

>refuse to get off plane
>get exposed as fraud doctor who traded oxy for gay bumsex from addicts

lmao

Why is america such a shithole?
Not only beat up a random passenger, but ruin his image as well.

>Lose 1 billion in stock market
>Lose shitloads of potential business
>Lose money in the lawsuit

And it seems like the terrible business practices go all the way to the top, the CEO should have prostrated himself immediately when he saw the video. Shareholders should crucify that motherfucker.

Chink did not know that he is a gook.

That was a different chink dr

Nobody cares about your irrelevent opinion you dumb british fag nobody takes british people seriously ahmed

Fuck off united shill. Nobody should defend a corporation. Nobody does.

Unless they're paid.

He is also part of a organ farming ring

>david dao
Why do all American asians have these kind of stupid names?
It's always an extremely common Caucasian name + an extremely common Asian name

Anyone bitching about what happened fell for the kikes' narrative.

UA acted lawfully and followed standard procedure. The police acted lawfully and followed standard procedure. Absolutely nothing wrong happened and the chink was entirely at fault, but because of "muh bolise brudalidee" (which, interestingly enough, is being blamed on the airline), this made international news.

Once the crew told Dao to leave, he was trespassing, whether he was entitled to his seat or not (*), he should have left, and later tried to seek damages.
*: He wasn't. As per the terms you agree to when buying a ticket, you can be involuntarily directed to another flight (after a call for volunteers, keeping priority and compensation in mind, etc.) at any time until boarding is complete; in the 1964 Treaty of Tokyo (which the US ratified, and therefore defines the legal meaning of "boarding" when applied to aircraft in the US), "boarding" is defined as ending when the doors are closed and passengers are seated. Since once the doors close (bar emergencies before takeoff) they stay closed until the plane is at its destination, it is safe to assume they hadn't been closed yet, and UA was fully within rights to kick Dao out.

With that out of the way:
Once they told him to leave and he didn't, he was trespassing, no way around this. (Note that planes and airports follow an even stricter set of regulations than standard property, but that's not the core issue here.)
He didn't want to leave on his own, so they called the police.
He refused to comply with police, and as such was removed by force.

But no, bash the airline, and post shitty low-effort memes. It's all most of you people are good for anyway.

t. autist-in-chief

PS: evidence suggests he wasn't an expert surgeon urgently needed, but rather a (crooked) third rate physician (who wouldn't really have been in any rush besides having to postpone a few appointments), so this is most likely some clock boy tier bullshit.

Is this true?
If so wow, United is gonna eat even more shit.

It's pretty weird how obvious how the corporate media is this time around.

>le corporations are bad meme
Grow up.

Shut up swede your country is cucked you fag

is that why they beat him up
nice one united, you're off the hook

Not always bad but they definitely deserve no sympathy.

United shill.

Whatever you say, James Li

It's called assimilating.

and raped his neighbors unborn child

lol united airlines is done--they have to stoop this low.

I love how woke most peeps are getting to fake-news.

It gives credence to the idea that Asians are just mindless drones with no personality.

>commit crime
>can never again be considered human
murica

>The corporate cock was finally beaten

and to think nobody can beat the dick.

only had one testicle

CEO sent a letter around applauding his employees for how they acted.

Then, a day after when looking at stock he decides it wasn't good and that it'll be investigated.

Pretty sure he's fucked.

>fuhrman
>prior convictions

What?

++slander charges
NOICE

I don't care if the person was ...
>Internal thinking of who is the most hated and piece of shit in the world.
... United are cunts

To be honest, I wish I was asian so I could be successful and still get hated on but I'm black unfortunatly, thanks for all those white swede women though you cuckold pussy

>Internal thinking of who is the most hated and piece of shit in the world.
The Eternal Ibis

Swiss bro telling the chink lovers what it is.

>ding dong ping pong
>no it's ding long ting fong

fucking asians, i swear

This place is full of US corporate shills. The /ptg/ psyops, the United Airlines damage control and character assassination, the kikes in /sg/, Sup Forums in 60% shill.

Literally this

Better than the muslims here.

Ahmed ahmeds and mohammed mohammeds fucking everywhere. Kudos to the chinese in America for using American first names.

obviously, good thing people like you and other eastern europeans haven't been completely brainwashed yet

youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y

>It's always an extremely common Caucasian name
No, it's an extremely common white American name, you fucking retard.
And they do this so the kids can assmilate better. What's easier to pronounce for Americans, Åke or John?
>an extremely common Asian name
that's just statistics

Because the second chink name is their surname./family name.
The first "caucasian" name is actually a christian one. It denotes that that particular chink is a christian.

UA didn't follow standard procedure, their rules clearly dictate what should have happened and this is not in line with it.

Security agent has already been put on leave with his agency saying he fucked up.

They're all admitting they're wrong now. Even the CEO of united has gone back on his "Job well done" and is now saying "We dun goofed"

>Be dirty chink
>Legally deal Opioids to whitey furthering the destruction of their people
>Accept fucky fucky from whitey as payment for Opioids
>Trying to get home to you legal opioid dealing scheme
>Company says no fuck you get out of our plane
>Security accidentally smashes his face into seat rest
>Every single chink on the planet boycotts company and cries racism
>Half of all whiteys stick up for legal dope dealer
>company loses 1.4 billion in stock
>Drug dealing chink continues to deal drugs and is now considered a victim and probably gonna get a big settlement out of it.

WHy?

Why was this course of action even a valid option for them? Is United Airlines really this retarded?

I'll never forget my trip to slovenia and a nice man at the custom office pulled back my foreskin to look for drugs, there was no drugs under the foreskin but he had smooth warm hands and rolled the skin back over my cock and said i was free to leave.

Thank you for your kind hospitality slovenia i look forward to going back and having my foreksin peeled.

Whoah, suddenly a guy is found out for being a drug dealer after causing problems for a multi-national corporation with government ties. Makes me think. Seth Rich btw was a good goy, he was just killed by a random thug :)

he gave my Gerbil an anal prolapse.

>This damage control.

Burgers will swallow this, though.

Also, really makes you think how ancapistan would work if it's easier for companies to just pay (((media))) for smear campaign instead of paying for their fuck ups.

I knew the moment I heard his autistic screeching, that there was something wrong with that gook.

>a fucking frogposter
(Frogposting)
(KEK)
(Shadily)
(Other)

Might cost, or might not.

UA stocks dropped after the "United breaks guitars", but they managed to normalize after four weeks when plebs forgot about the incident and switched their attention.

>useful idiot

Kek bless the kekless!

> (You)
>UA didn't follow standard procedure, their rules clearly dictate what should have happened and this is not in line with it.
Which part exactly are you talking about?
>Security agent has already been put on leave with his agency saying he fucked up.
>They're all admitting they're wrong now. Even the CEO of united has gone back on his "Job well done" and is now saying "We dun goofed"
That's just damage control, come on friendo.

caught you again...

fuck you, le kek haha memes, I'm not reddit. Look at my doubles KEK TRUMP LOL

Titus...

Because free market and corporate (((ethics))).

>commie, faggot

lol what

has nothing to do with religion bro

Commies support government sanctioned corporatism like United getting away with beating people. Good job being a commie.

t. Chaim

they didn't beat him though, the police did, and they did that because he was resisting

t. Cumlord

Nice 9 baka baka

Ancaps are doing that.
Because muh propertay.

Commies would just reserve the seats for their employees and fly the plane half full instead of jewry like overbooking.

The chink was wrong, and did everything the wrong way. The moment he refused to disembark he violated 49 U.S. Code 46504.
The way he should have handled it was to diisembark and file a claim, like any other normal human being.

>File a claim

>Against corporation.

>"We offered him compensation and he refused, his problems".

>"Case closed, chink btfo"

The taxpaid police were being used by a corporate entity to enact their own laws. The guy paid for a contract and was being forced out despite not breaking it.

Ancaps don't ask for help from government taxpaid police to get their way because they're a government aided corporation. You don't know what you're talking about.

A lot of them pick a western first name when they move over here

> Pretending to be Boer this bad

That's actually an excellent synopsis.

Ah okay you're right, instead they'd just have had hired a Mafia hitman to kill him on the spot and dump his corpse out

>The taxpaid police were being used by a corporate entity to enact their own laws.
No, the police were being used to removed a trespasser. You can argue about the validity of this all you want, but given the current laws, the police had every reason to come in, and once he didn't go peacefully, they had every reason to rough him up.
>The guy paid for a contract and was being forced out despite not breaking it.
He broke the contract though. The contract states he could be denied boarding (after a call for volunteers), which is exactly what happened.
>inb4 he was already boarded
No, read again.

> They honestly think this is how the law works

top kek

latimes.com/business/lazarus/la-fi-lazarus-united-low-priority-passenger-20170412-story.html

Sounds good, except he would have a gook mafia army to go execute every single United employee, and would have a rifle in his coat and it wouldn't of happened because the United Faggots fear the big Asian dick of Uncle Chang.

checked and keked baka

Explain how the chink was right. He was an autist that tried to cry his way out of a shitty situation. The moment he refused to disembark, he broke the LAW, commie fag.

Wrong. The chink interfered with the flight crew, he's lucky they didn't arrest and charge him.

Explain how a multi-national corporation propped up by federal government is even capitalist. Attempt to. Try. You can't. You're a commie and have been duped into supporting totalitarian horseshit.

>>>reddit

Oh, look, another attorney.

>hurr durr chink should just leave peacefully

Spoken like real cucks. Because he acted that way everyone is reporting on this story and at the end chink will earn free money while company will lose quite some, but keep crying about
>muh laws

>interfered
interfered what? getting JEWED?

I asked a simple question, how was the chink right to behave the way he did?

>a guy refusing to leave because he paid for a ticket interfered with the flight crew
>internalized statism cuckoldry