She. Won

She. Won.

She. Fucking. Won.

Period.

So. Much. This.

Yep! So proud I was on the right side of history and voted Hillary!

Get fucking executed by the force of 2 million saturns crashing into your desert wasteland

nah, she's way to old to be on her period.

No she lost, they were running in a electoral race. They both knew this when they entered the race.

The PEOPLE chose Hillary - the SYSTEM chose Trump. It's just so unfair.

If she won she would be president, your argument seems to lacking

>2017
>electoral college

You are so immature.

>She. Won.
>She. Fucking. Won.
May. Bee.
May. Fucking. Bee.
But Trump is new president.

hahaha the mad drumphies are coming out ;)

10/10 post
Audibly laughed

His presidency is illegitimate. We won't stop protesting until that clown is out of office #NotMyPresident #HeWillNotDivideUs

>It's just so unfair
>You are so immature

Have a (You) kangaroo fucker.

What's your point?

And that's why she's the President, hey.

Oh wait.

/bait thread

Stop posting in bait threads you fucking newfags.

IT WAS HER TURN!!!!

REEEEEEE

Filename -> Sage

Trump is an ILLEGITIMATE president.

Oh shiiit check out these fucking sweet triiips

Are you fucking KIDDING ME?

Funny. I dont know what happend about you, if you get to know adout legitimate Putin, Kim Chen, Asad and some others leaders.

America isn't a third world dictatorship.

But then again, it's headed down that path under the rule of Orange Hitler.

Trips, doubles and KEK seem to disagree, fag.

That you're either a shitposter with mediocre bait or a whiny vegemite manchild with the mental capacity of a 12 year old.

I'm just stating the truth. If you don't want to hear the truth, then go post in another thread.

A direct threat to democracy!

>America isn't a third world dictatorship.
Yes. And new President of America is Hill... Whait, oh shit.

False.
Look up the rules of the game again.
"Winning" in that context has a precise definition which differs from the one you are applying.

>answering own post
get rectum cancer samefag

He didn't even respect the results of his own "victory". He refused to believe that Hillary won more votes than him.

Not. My. Fucking. President.

niiice

Abo, your banter game is weak

Funny, that doesn't look like the electoral count to me.

Such a quality post.

>Not. My. Fucking. President.

your right....this huge faggot is your president

/end thread

11/10 le master trole of course he ain't your president, fuckwit.

This thread again.

Who's that old hag beside Trump in your pic, OP?

>2017
>getting cucked by lefty city-dwellers and illegals

>muh electoral college

This proves nothing. The point is that Trump has ZERO LEGITIMACY.

The PEOPLE wanted Hillary. Get that through your thick fucking skulls! Who gives a shit about what some old white men in the electoral college think? It's the masses of people who should count!

No Jack, the truth is life isn't fair and anyone who cries about that fact while calling others """immature""" probably either has an extra chromosome or doesn't have hair on his marbles yet.
OR alternatively knows how to hook people which in that case good job, thought the leafs were taking the shitposting crown from you

If he isn't your president than why are you so butthurt about him not respecting the "result"

When I say #NotMyPresident" I speak for the MAJORITY of Americans who feel the same way. Look at the popular vote. Look at the protests. Look at his disapproval ratings. It's unprecedented.

>Trying so hard...
Post that somewhere else, where people care about that, FUCK OFF!

>She. Won.
With Jews you always loose m8.

Yeah, but the Reps are better at Gerrymandering electoral district boundaries. See Current Year Man's latest episode.

That's one thing I'll give the Trump folks credit for, at least THEY can admit they were lied to and tricked which is more than I can say for liberals who seem to be controlled by everything they see and hear on TV or online. No one thinks the liberals are "good people" like they think they will (ask them!) No one will remember liberals since they matter so little

>proves nothing
you're an idiot, or a troll
either way, fuck off.

or I swear I will locate you and Syria airbase your ass

But he is your president and not accepting the result is a direct threat to democracy!

To all the shi-- truth spreaders, her Majesty Hillary thanks you for your support. I have deposited an entire sheckle, into each of your accounts!

ummm... of course she did sweetie ;)

don't you think the american people know that, sugar?

that's why donald trump is getting so much backlash with every decision he makes, honey.

he's not our president, dear.

he's just a pawn in the super-elite's game, darling.

and when he is assassinated, hillary will take over and make everything better, pancake.

>the people
you mean the shit heads who riot when they fail to win? this is why the electoral college was made, all the founding fathers when they looked around they only saw retards, prostatutes, and uneducated cucks.

I see you need to learn a bit about electoral college

Fuck democracy

FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF

>Shareblue-Sample-COPY-0-3.jpg

I almost think that this isn't even a shareblue, but rather a troll

Shills in my own fucking backyard

>She. Won.
>She. Fucking. Won.
>Period.
Why the fuck she bombed Syria???

I just can't believe I voted for this Orange Clown. I'll never forgive myself...

Lol, amazing post

>2017 APRIL
> still beeing this butt hurt after losing 6 months before

way too old to be having those

It was such an important election, we have every right to be angry.

The most QUALIFIED candidate to have EVER run ""lost"" to the most odious, unqualified, divisive, hateful, spiteful etc candidate EVER. With, of course, the help of Russia, the FBI and other powerful players.

Have the bigger number and still lose, only stupid people can do that. Good job.
>Straya replying to his own bad bantz
Nevermind then.

>The point is that Trump has ZERO LEGITIMACY.
The point is that during these elections both candidates had ZERO LEGITIMACY. Clinton rigged the primaries against Sanders, who would have won if not Wasserman's tricks.
No one forgets this.

>Hillary
>most qualified
I stopped there.
This is either hardcore larping or an anzac shitposting batalion excercise.

>The most QUALIFIED candidate to have EVER run

First off "we"? Fuck of staya cunt

Second, a wet bag of dog shit was more qualified to run than Hillary.

How much is Putin paying you, btw? I thought he would have cut the shilling after what happened in Syria.

You are just so deluded that I'm not even going to bother with you.

Right. Hillarys foreign minister is taking with Russia at the moment. Hillary is sitting in the oval office now. Get fucked mate

You can't chance the (mutually agreed upon) rules after playing the game

How about putting your efforts into changing the electoral system for next time?

You said Hillary won so if the most qualified candidate lost that would be Trump and you're calling Hillary the most odious, unqualified, divisive, hateful, spiteful etc candidate EVER.

Rekt!

Bill lost the popular in both of his election wins. But Hillary cheated.

Voting for Prumpf is the biggest mistake I have ever made. I will never be able to forgive myself.

Stop replying to bait

Trump wins, response:
>Omg! Not my president!
>Whyyyyy!?!
>just kill me now, I literally can't even shake.
-
Hillary wins:
>Omg you guys should stop crying about hillary winning.
>Geesh look at those drumpflets, so sad.
>This is the best thing that could've happened.
-
Can you not see how stupid that makes you or anyone else?
>Hey you can't cry about X, only we can!
>If you cry about X its sad but when we do it, its democracy and justice!

No I want to point out and educate these lads that BILL CLINTON LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

They need a counter when they here this swill.

>We
>16 posts by this poster

Suuuuure.

You are wrong. They both lost.

>GOP won

Im fine with it. I like their foreign policy.

No he fucking didn't. What are you smoking?

>Implying nobody knows its a bait thread.
It became clear the moment I saw that flag.

Still butthurt?

like 30 million of those are super delegates anyway user lmfao

>1,8m dead voters
>2,75m voters registered across multiple states
>3m non-citizens voting in sanctuary cities
>voting machines provided by soros, one of her donors
>numerous evidence of ballot boxes being stuffed (just like in the dnc primaries)
>hi-level campaign staffers recognizing that democrats rig elections since 5 decades
>evidence of vote counting being rigged: despite the litany of shit done for the witch the vote ratio was about 1:1 on the first day. After that, when victory was claimed, the vote ratio became 5:1 when nobody was around to watch, prooving that she had staffer rig that shit INCLUDING ON DAY 1.
>when this got mentionned the msm dropped this false "popular vote" narrative.
Are you retarded or just baiting desperate shariahblue posters?

>How much is Putin paying you, btw? I thought he would have cut the shilling after what happened in Syria.
That's your response. Refusing to consider my arguments by pretending that I'm not serious.
Not a single Bernie supporter was enraged by primaries. Only trolls paid by Putin.

Who cares? They're both the same shit. Well actually it would be better if HRC were the POTUS so I could just blame everything on her like how it was with King Nigger.

Slide thread.

Sage.