God damn I hate chinks, I swear to god every chinese person coming to Canada is fucking retarded and down syndrome

God damn I hate chinks, I swear to god every chinese person coming to Canada is fucking retarded and down syndrome.

Sup Forums holds these retards up on a pedastal but if you have ever interacted with them you would know that the smart chinese person is a myth.

>breathing through their mouth
>no situational awareness whatsoever
>maturity of a 12 year old
>jewish as fuck

Imagine a person with, adhd, autism, bipolar disorder who has no body hair and can't do anything good. You now have a chinese person.

This is a warning for anyone even thinking about associating with, or god forbid even mating with one. You might as well go fuck a retard, it will be less trouble.

You have been warned Sup Forums, keep them out of your countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8UTj8lQJhY
youtube.com/watch?v=Fsor_FoHv7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

did you your application rejected from UBC or something?

No I am just tired of interacting with these absolute retards. The ones we let in barely speak english and seem down syndrome as fuck. I'd rather live with muslims.

have you ever considered learning to speak chinese?

Oh I see where this is going, you must be one of them. I suggest not standing in the middle of grocery isles with your mouth hanging open like a moron. I know you guys lack self awareness and all, but it makes you look dumb. Have a nice day baby dick chink.

>>breathing through their mouth
>>no situational awareness whatsoever
>>maturity of a 12 year old

I agree with these, but not the jewish as fuck part. Every single Chinese international student at my college hates SJWs and will gladly speak up in class about how they don't fucking understand American liberals.

>I'd rather live with muslims.

Welp, this thread goes into the trash now.

As a whitey overseas I can tell you that it's not a case of "They're not sending their best". The Chinaman in his homeland is just as obnoxious.

Well to be honest I try to just interact with Chinese women, for obvious reasons, but they're like goddam children. And not just in the sense that they resemble flat-chested 12 year olds, but they *act* like children too. I have never had an intelligent conversation with one.

Well, I say they act like children, but they can be trained to give good head. Do not train children to do that.

what a surprise that an Indian hates Chinks

they're self entitled rude cunts

>Well, I say they act like children, but they can be trained to give good head. Do not train children to do that.
why?

Nah, i just see them as the lesser of two evils. You complain about gooks but have no problems with hordes of Muslims being shipped into your country.

Gooks are no where nearly as bad as them.

mate i live in Melbourne and chinks fucking own this place. i feel ya. don't know how often ive walked through the CBD feeling like im in some chinese city

They're quite shit. You are correct OP. Also - they're attractive for about 3 1/4 years while in college and then it's just gook plainness.

Catholics are the original subversive sandnigger horde. Quebec is Pakistan. You are the sandnigger.

Op is right

Chinks are the worst in SoCal. Their fucking tour busses dump them a block from where I work and they just make my job an unnecessary pain in the ass.
>I want to buy cigahrette
Which ones?
>ahh mahboro
Reds, lights, menthols, which ones?
>ahh mahboro
WHICH ONES
>ahh red red
>leaves and comes back 10 minutes later
>not these I want mahboro lights
>pack is open with three missing cigs
Sorry no refunds
>aiyahh I want mahboro lights
No refunds the pack is open
>walks away
>smacks rips
>aiyahhh ping ping ming ping pong moo goo gai pan
And don't get me started on their lotto addictions

I'm not a Catholic you stupid Canigger. Not every fucking person in Ireland is Catholic. It's kind of what we're famous for?

I'm from Dublin, Anglo Irish, the last of the pure Anglos because the rest of you mongrelised yourselves mixing with Paddies, Pierres, Günters and Mehmets. Especially Caniggers who were always the dimmest of the Anglos.

Gotta love customer service user! I love the mentallly ill ones.. The way they get all bipolar when things dont go their way

Okay, so then you agree with me. Why you upset for?

>no situational awareness whatsoever
True.

>
youtube.com/watch?v=A8UTj8lQJhY

I think its just a Canadian Asian thing, i went to a private school in the US and about 40% of the school was either chinese or korean. nearly all of them were geniuses. 90% of kids in multi variable calculus (the highest math class) were asian.

>chinks
They are shit, but POOINLOOs are even worse
t.work in tech

Because you made the assumption that I was a Catholic. Like thirty years ago you'd be right assuming that but Catholicism is dead in Ireland now. Most people are faggot loving, refugee welcoming, left wing atheists. Protestantism is the main religion of Ireland now, with Islam catching up fast.

The only real conservatives left are of the Presbyterian or Church of Ireland faiths. We still don't even allow female or gay vicars, unlike our soft Church of England cousins.

>Presbyterian
I was gonna join them because I heard that's Trump's church.

too busy scheming 24/7

friendly reminder that china wants to do the same thing with commie as it did with hongcouver

commiefornia is doomed

IMO they are redeemable. They have solid hardwares. They just have reatarded softwares and infected with shitton of malwares. You probably cant clean that up in a single generation though

Women in the pic like that are literally the worst. It's surprising how obnoxious someone "worshipping" your skin color can be.

>I'd rather live with Muslims

Yeah I'd join them too because they are hardcore conservatives, great fun hanging out with some of them at a family wedding recently and they don't hold back being PC about anything. They drop redpills without even trying.

But Church of Ireland is my families religion and I'm the only male in this generation so I have to pass the faith along with my name.

isnt it just as obnoxious as white 'supremacists' who have a weakness for asians though

I mean to be fair just look at this board, and /r9k/.

>Sup Forums holds these retards up on a pedastal
Huh?

Good stuff. Glad we cleared this up.

>>breathing through their mouth
>>no situational awareness whatsoever
>>maturity of a 12 year old
>>jewish as fuck
>
Imagine a person with, adhd, autism, bipolar disorder who has no body hair and can't do anything good. You now have a white canadian person

Sounds like your typical white trash leaf loser.

You must be one of those leafs who think they live in America because they see it on TV, the Americans on TV is their "friends in canada" and real canadians are "asshole Americans"

You're mentally ill!

Thanks for clearing things up, Qin Xi

Go back to China, Micro Dong.

Some would say immaturity and autism is a sign of true genuis

I realized the autismo of chinese looking at this documentary, especially the scene at 51 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=Fsor_FoHv7A

>God damn I hate chinks, I swear to god every chinese person coming to Canada is fucking retarded and down syndrome.
Truly, they assimilate well.

Chinks are the ones that remind your professor that he gave homework last week.

Not sure why you complaining. Better Chinks than Niggers.

Wow, BTFO..........LOSERS
Stop using a proxy you fucking morons. You're not fooling anyone.
Leafs are HATED on /pol. No one from another country would jump to the defense of canadians.

At least chinks and gooks aren't dangerous.

Filipinos are worse. I would kill all Filipinos in Canada before I even start considering deporting the Chinese, Arabs, and Africans. The fact that you only hate Chinese only makes you a cuck, cuck.

And Vietnam was a fucking amusement park where no one got hurt

You stupid asshole

dont you have a corner store to run

I went to a "internationally focused" grad program in japan. lo and behold the first thing they tell you when you get there is 70% of the student body is chinks. what a fucking waste....

i used to think asian people were all more or less the same, not anymore. no fucking way.

>Filipinos
That's a type of chink. Be nice.

I don't consider Japanese people Asian. Mainly because I'm sexually attracted to Japanese women and not any continental east asians.

I'll check these for you

k