"I am going to bomb the shit out of isis"

>"I am going to bomb the shit out of isis"
>bombs Assad

What did he mean by this?

>ISIS
>Assad
same thing who gives a shit

shareblue going all out tonight

Remove the Jew cancer and see what happens.

Assad funded and supported ISIS until they went against him so

opposite things

ahahaha literally hitler

The people Trump bombed were ISIS sleepers that false flagged chemical attacks under Assad to try and frame him. Why else do you think a general died?

How stupid are you?

really makes you think

Business as usual

That he's a zionist puppet after all.

Idk but Europeans and /sg/ are pissed because their sandniggerfu got bombed and the Jews are to blame (as usual) and shit.

ISIS =/= ASSAD

>What did he mean by this?
That he's willing to go to war just to distance himself from Russia.
The ironic part is, he got Russia's permission to hit Assad's airbase.
And if you don't understand why I used the word "ironic" there, go google the definition.
ironic =\= facetious
ironic =\= pretentious

>you wouldn't understand it's 15dd water polo lmao at you bro

Isis=muslims
Assad=muslims
Isis=assad

>flag
>comment

It checks out

How long until he calls them moderate rebels and accidentally arms them?

>we're gonna drain the swamp goys
>nvm lol

Top kek laugh so hard

He'll send in Israeli peacekeepers to administer their Promised Land

Assad brought the situation on himself. The corruption of his own government led to the unrest which sparked the war, he was just another corrupt dictator. Before the war was even a thing his security forces committed mass arrests, unlawful killings (including women, children), torture and forced disappearances on dissidents and protesters. When his own people protested Assad made a vain attempt to stay in power by calling in the army and african mercenaries to execute protesters. Protests turned into riots, riots turned into the civil war and islamist groups gained a foothold in the chaos. If Assad could have found another solution like Tunis or even not fucked up exactly as badly like Egypt this would've never happened and Syria wouldn't be the absolute flashpoint of the whole crisis.

We're gonna bomb the shit out of the guy fighting ISIS

he means we are all already fucked up to go back because of the kikes influence.

>He'll send in Israeli peacekeepers to administer their Promised Land
(((we're))) one step ahead of you goy

Technically, its still better than bombing Russia.

This honestly has to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard tho.

Will he nuke Isis next?

No, Putin has cucked him into submission at this point, I doubt there will be any more strikes in Syria, He'll focus on best Korea to save face

t. American education

FPBP
Turn the entire country into a crater.

This, all muslim trash.

I'd be OK with this line of thinking if the west wasn't so willing to take in refugees.

Remember how Hillary was a Warhawk who was determined to get involved in the Middle East and how he wanted nothing to do with that?

I do. It's why I, a liberal, argued in favour of Trump to my liberal mates. I still think he's by far the better choice than Hillary, but i do find it amusing that all the "hurr obomba kept dropping bombs every day of his presidency" lot are strangely silent when Papa Trump does it.

Cause that sure as hell was a stick I saw used to beat Obama every time I came on Sup Forums when he was president. He bombs people and it's bad. Now Trumps doing it, its suddenly ok.

Not that I'm saying he was wrong to fire those missiles mind you.

I certainly fucking doubt it.

Even a nutter like Khrushchev (eventually) backed the fuck down because he knew that while it's all very well and good to wave your big nuclear dick around, actually using said bombs and missiles is a very different and all together more serious kettle of fish.

36 missiles indeed bombed the shit out of the US part of ISIS

>The autistic burger is preaching about corruption, oppression and war
HAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT AND LAUGH!

This is why Trump is doomed to impeachment

Feels shitty be worked dont it?
Cant keep any promise, doesnt bomb isis, hasnt talked about his isis plans, couldnt pass his health bill despite the fact that they definitely could but three days later they sold your isp info the highest bidder.
You got worked.
Ate a bunch of lies.
And now the repubs and Democrats are fucking this country up more, stealing and limiting your privacy and freedom and not keeping to any of the promises laid out and all the shady shit the population finds out about when its too fucking late.
The government is the enemy it needs to be replaced.

>Complains about being surveilled
>Allows ISPs to spy on citizens

always the amerifats making comments like this

>Thinks not being a liberal retard is an impeachable offense.

god damn, i feel so bad for Nigel, have you seen his posts lately? It's all things like "I have to disagree with Trump on his intervention in Syria" "I hope Trump doesn't continue to demonize Russia" etc.

Nigel is so pure.

The amount of buttmad Euros this comment caused is amazing. I never knew there were so many muslims in every Euro nation these days.

>but i do find it amusing that all the "hurr obomba kept dropping bombs every day of his presidency" lot are strangely silent when Papa Trump does it.
Sup Forums was essentially split in half when he did that.

/thread