Pajeet coming to France yo

I'm coming to France this year to attend GRENOBLE GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS for MASTERS IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS. I wish to finish my course and then work for atmost 2 years and come BACK to INDIA.
Does present Political conditions AFFECT any of my PLANS?

Don't shit in streets and we'll treat you well

I won't cuz you don't have the DESIGNATED ones.
I'm not muslim, If that helps.

Seem to be fine

We will need you to leave the money where you found it.

>Grenoble
I am sorry Pajeet. Grenoble is one of the worst french cities. The streets are dirty, half the population is leftist idiots who elected a mayor from the green party, the other half are violent shitskins. Oh and it is the headquarter of banditry.

We are not theives ffs, we are honorable people.

It does. If you're hindu the local hippies will love you and ask for spiritual guidance, and if you look good enough some chick will certainly be interested in your Kama Sutra skills.

Don't expect to rely solely on English in your everyday life. This is not Germany, Scandinavia or the Netherlands (even though millennials and gen Z tend to speak it better than their parents).

Grenoble is a perfect place for you, you won't feel like you're in France as pictured in the movies but you'll blend in easily.
Present political conditions are gonna carry leftist politicians to the presidency yet again so any brown-skin should be pretty fine

FPBP

>Grenoble is a perfect place for you, you won't feel like you're in France
This.
t. a grenoblois.

thanks everyone, I'm already having positive vibe for the french people. you're the best. vive la france

The big question: tu parles français?

fucking frenchies , i hope you all get bombed to death

>120744355

this

>>Grenoble
>I am sorry Pajeet. Grenoble is one of the worst french cities.

Limoges is the worst !

this

This is a good school. Will you also attend some french classes at the local CUEF?

only melenchon might alter your plans, othervise you should be fine

Cities in France are notoriously busy with vehicle traffic. Take care poo

No, even if Le Pen wins (which is unlikely) there is no point kicking out foreign students.
Grenoble is awful though, it's dirty and there is a good amount of criminality, nature around is great however but the city in itself is shit.
The biggest reason you had a place there is because local students are avoiding the place more and more every year.

I don't want to scare you though, if you are prudent then things will be fine but don't be naive and take care.

I love you too medipack.

Just dont shit in the field or on the street.

Im serious! Look for bathroom

I'm sure he'll feel right at home, then

Ja. Ich liebe Frankreich!

nah, in the south the (socio-politcal) climate is still more relaxed because there's less monkeys

do please consider, tho', that you are robbing the French taxpayer of money that they will most likely will never get back (since you'll be productive in your home country and not in yours), so I suggest you to be really nice to people there, for the benefit of everyone

>I'm not muslim, If that helps.

and keep in mind that you'll meet, statistically, dozens of thousands of Frenchies who don't know the difference between an Indian and a Muzzie. Maybe you should wear a cross or something to that extent, or a swastika to show your roots

>and not in yours
*theirs

I'm not sure what you are implying.
But you'd be mystaken, we have a big desi community in France.
Mainly from the Sri Lanka.
We also have a big north african population, people from Iran, Lebanon and Turkey too.

I believe most French normies know how to make the diff.

amazing! Pak & India share about 50% of their haplogroups yet people in France can distinguish them!

Maybe if you stop typing in ALL CAPS the FRENCH will ACCEPT YOU