Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity

Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.

quality thread

check my numbers homey

proof they are, nigger kaaskop

Prove to me that black people don't commit 50-75 percent of crime and that they should not be suspects at all times.

I live around niggers. MAYBE 1 in 10 are half decent people. Fuck their whole race.

Black isn't an ethnicity

Prove they are

Ga uit mijn land, kankersukkel.

They should be. Less niggers =
>less crime
>less obesity
>less domestic violence
>less welfare needed
>less additional nigger babies
>less HIV/Herpes
>less dindus getting into college for free solely for being a dindu
>more bikes
>less unemployment

List goes on

The fact that they are still arrested far more than white as a percentage of their population in areas where the police are mostly black

Prove to me that worrying about cops is worse than worrying about your fellow black man.

> math

/thread

fuck off nigger

>more bikes

They're targeted for committing more crimes. Cops dont give a fuck about race, they only care about crimes. If you don't wanna be targeted then stop breaking the fucking law you chip on the shoulder retard

France giving a shit.

For whatever reason, they cant follow orders. THATS why they are killed by police..

>lives in netherlands
>thinks his assumptions about black people are true
topkek lad

not an argument. the police should treat everyone equally.

Sup Forums's problem is they don't understand that sometimes both sides can be right when what they're saying isn't contradictory - for instance, you can be a victim and also a criminal/bad person too.

for instance - in Europe gypsies are both a discriminated-against minority, and troublemakers, criminals, etc.

you can admit they are victims and still justifiably dislike them

in America - in many places - blacks are targeted by the police, many police are racist, and police encounters are riskier even for law-abiding blacks
it is also true that black men are hugely more likely to be criminals and that being jumpy around them is very sensible from the cop's perspective, and that most BLM/american liberals are too cowardly to admit this

both sides have good stats to back this up and none of this is contradictory

BUUUMP

shill, fuck off
remember to sage

>B-but niggers are human too

sage

bump

What's the fix to even the percent of black and white criminals? Make popular black crimes legal? Introduce whites to crack? Police and punish whites disproportionately harder? Make sepperate but equal police forces? What's the end goal of this blame shifting nonsense?

slide thread, sage and hide

Stop creating the same thread, fucking shill.
I've seen the same shit 1 week ago.