I love Germany

I love Germany

i love your black to white ratio
too bad our country is too racist to allow that :/

It's okay. I hate the USA, so it balances out.

I love your people. Intelligent, friendly, and always looking for an interesting conversation.

I love Sauerkraut und Lederhosen.

Me too. In fact, when i was in Bayern, all my friends wore lederhosen to the beer festival. Es macht mir spass.

>Bayern
Bavaria is incredibly calm and the best part of Germany (if you ignore Munich).
Bavarians are the most productive, motivated and kind people of Germany.
But Germany isn't Bavaria, the rest of the country is pretty mediocre to absolute garbage (NRW)

Oh really?

Munich was a bit too much to handle.
Also, I'm not very popular with the ladies back home. Being a five foot seven inch tall Armenian boy, but the women in Bayern literally crowded arouns me to meet me.
They said that i was the only American man they've met who smiles. I felt like a king

I like lebensraum und juden-frei

Also, Würzburg is god tier.

Hi Indian person. How are you?

Not good i want to die

i dont

I'm sorry about that. Why?

>Why?
I was born an Indian

Indian people are intelligent and beautiful.

Then instead of bitching about how shitty your country is on the internet, why don't you just work hard enough so that your children aren't born Indians?

>intelligent
Debatable
>beautiful
fugg no
I don't want to have children i just gave up on life a long time ago I am too utterly blackpilled watching western society consume itself and knowing the same thing happened to the proud Indo-Aryans 1200 years ago I can't take this anymore. I just wish the niggers and shitskins take over fast enough and run this planet into the ground Humanity is lost

>Debatable
In case you haven't noticed, the average American's brain is not their strongest feature.
Indians are brilliant people.

In fact, when indians move to the U.S., all burgers bow to the poo.
Indians can basically do whatever they want here, because if you're not retarded in the U.S. you can literally do anything you want.

Thats because only the intelligent ones make it through the immigration and customs checking, you're experiencing survivorship bias. The avg Indian IQ is around 80, we haven't even learnt to poo in a fuckin toilet

It's a cultural issue, not one of intelligence.
Indians are smart.