Is anyone else triggered after thinking about how much science has been indirectly suppressed through the suppression...

is anyone else triggered after thinking about how much science has been indirectly suppressed through the suppression of black people and ultimately black intellectuals. we could be travelling in other fucking galaxies by now if you whitefuckbois hadn't done what you did.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thatkevenguy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Watermellonium wasn't gonna get humans to Proxima Centauri.

I'll take "Things that never happened" for $500 Alex.

No we wouldnt be travelling anywhere.
There are plenty PLENTY of 90% + black countries and none of them did anything.. ever.
Furthermore, this person was educated in a country created by whites, schools by whites, buying books made by whites, learning from white professors, there is much more to his success than just being black.
That being said, congratulations to him, i am not trying to dismiss his scientific efforts and work that are paying off it seems.

However, even then. 1 of them took around 22 years since birth, to do something significant, while atleast a 100 others around 15 already started with violence, and perhaps crime.

Would you save 50 good men if that ment saving 50 bad ones aswell?
Before you answer this hypothetical question consider the fact that 50 good to 50 bad is a generous representation of blacks in america, a very generous one.

Goddammit I want the horsefuckers back. They're way better company than shills like you.

Source on this guy? I cant find him anywhere.

We have reached maximum news fakeness

its just fake propaganda user

Fpbp.

If a white guy wasn't passed up because of affirmation action we would have had a cure instead of an """"advancement""""

the dude is looking at the vial like he has no clue what the fucks going on

Racism provides ignorace [spoiler]What a twist[/spoiler]

You need to go back.

The only niggers in these matters are pharma companies. All be damned if cures are ever found for various maladies!

One post by this nigger.

Slide post.

Sage

I highly doubt about travelling to other galaxies, but maybe watermelon flavoured KFC - yes.

Who the hell is suppressing black people?

> American blacks are the wealthiest population of black people per capita on earth. Equivalent to the 14th highest GDP

>European blacks can't walk down the street without some white cuck trying to suck his cock and give him their daughters.

Where's all this oppression at?

Blacks of Sup Forums: do your people not find this treatment obnoxiously patronising? Scientific advances are being made every day, but on the rare occasion that it can be conclusively proven that a black person was even tenuously involved it's front page news, like a child being applauded for learning to use the terlet.

This, at least he is actually contributing to humanity and society.

The average neet virgin Sup Forumstard just clings to the achievements of his ancestors because their skin is white as well so it gives them self-worth. They wuz kangz in a sense.

>Colon cancer cure
Hey that's actually great news! Thanks Mr. African-American! : )

why just black people? everyone should have access to proper education. this is a real american problem for any minorities with statistically reduced probability of having significant income. every human should have access to education.

This guy exists and he even works on a cure for colon cancer.
twitter.com/thatkevenguy
The whole story seems to be pretty overblown though.
Also this guy comes from a stable family, he is not street rat.

I'm sure he stole idea from his white acquaintance

>obvious Jewish shill trying to stir up an argument in a relatively peaceful thread by pretending to be "one of us"

done what? ,paid for yo moma's benefits so you's could eat and live and get an education?

Good for that kid. Too bad more niggers aren't like him, the world would be a better place.

>no goggles
>holding apparatus above his eye
wrtf black guy

Is it his shining donkey toothed smile?

Sure it's some vastly overstated "advance" - not like it matters anyways, once a cure is found, the Jews will either hide it and keep it for themselves, or sell it to the goyim for 6,000,000,000 shekels a pop

>i wuz just finna put a disk in my lip

I wonder how it feels to be awarded so much merit purely based on race. No matter what you do, you're always the "Black [x]." Seems like it would be annoying.

It's annoying as fuck. Trust me

Yes it Is disgusting how success, and especially academic success, is vilified in black American culture. What's even worse than that is how it's spreading to American culture at large

Again, annoying as fuck

doubt.jpg

howbowdah

Don't believe him dear, taking an innoculation of "muh dick up yo ass" doesn't really cure cancer!

That sounds like fake news.

We wuz galaxkangz and sheet muhfugga

>how much science has been indirectly suppressed through the use of affirmative action

there i fixed it for you.
for every nigger hired there are 5 people, infinitely more qualified, who were denied the job.

>look guys, he's black and he is advancing colon cancer cure wtf!! And did we tell you he's black?!!!

Who are the real racists here?

>curing cancer
>ever

>this thing this guy did is impressive because he's black!
this is why they'll never win

whatever lets you sleep at night

Nobody knows butt holes like black people

Man, if I were black stories like this would make me feel so fucking patronized.

Pisses me off more how much science is supressed that lets us know how inferior and useless niggers are, in the name of muh equality.

I am triggered after thinking how much niggers would achieve if we'd unironically just round up the whole hoodlum scum and other voodoo and just gas them.

And yes, we couldn't be travelling in other galaxies.

> if you whitefuckbois hadn't done what you did.

Guess what, if you niggers weren't so focused on "we wuz kangs", "bling bling", "Azz and shieeeeeeeet", racebaiting and raping albinos and infants to cure AIDS, maybe, I don't know, you would achieve _something_.

The only thing right now that holds the black man on his place is a culture of nigger.

this didnt happen .com

mlp isnt going to save us, they have the exact same cuck spam we have here.

pic related.

Capitalising every word is a sign of Schizophrenia.

>Moor
That triggers me. Moors were Spanish Islamic converts during the era of Al-Andalus not niggers.

There's been a cure for decades. It's suppressed because you are worth more to (((them))) half dead and relying on their (((medicine))) than you are fully alive and healthy.

>because college no longer get money for accepting whites, now educated blacks are the ones that discover things
>because whites aren't going to college because no scholarships and can't afford it

Jack shit has been suppressed.
Where do you think these black scientists would be if it weren't for "muh eurocentric colonialism"?
They'd still be in africa, raping, enslaving and chucking spears at each other.

>no source
>no links
>no proofs
>even the title is pure clickbait bullshit
Saged

Every KANG is actually a hidden alien genius that has the cure and solution to everything, but fucking white people don't want that.

Yeah hell yeah dawg if we stopped perpetratin on da black community they would be teachin us how to build da pyramid space rockets.

Why do you always specify one's race, whenever something happens in the US? It looks cringy.

think of all the watermelon and purple drank flavored food items we missed out on.

we science and shit now, deal with it :^)

His laboratory safety procedures are appaling. I call fake BS, who doesn't wear goggles and looks at anything in a chem lab above eye level unprotected...Jamal does. That's who.

>MoorInfo

it's a controled tweeter , calm your tits