Why?

Why?

wait so the only reason they want to look like women is because they don't want people to "find out" that they are trans?

My personal opinion on the matter is that you should have to be at least 18 years old to be able to transition. because (at least in Australia) you have to be 18 to vote and drink and i think someone wanting to transition is of a much higher significance.

i will post the traditional meme for this thread

Am I the only one who gets a pedo vibe from these comics/this author?

>dude im just a lil 10 year old kid lmao
>oh btw I take "hormone blockers" and mainline estrogen up my dick-vein every morning

I've seen pics of the author before so I know this trans-thing hasn't started "transitioning" when he was just 10 years old but it's truly deeply disturbing how this is his "ideal" existence; kids who aren't old enough to go through puberty taking hormonal drugs with wholly irreversible effects.

>tl;dr: what the fuck is up with "dude lets let 10 year olds chop their dicks off and become trannies" nu-logic

Sick, sick people.

The mental delusion is fostered and accepted by gullible and guilt-ridden goys too obsessed with being relevant in their sexual circles and either spending all their time trying to get laid or raw dogging everyone and spreading disease and chimeraism.

Fuck'd

WEE WOO WEE WOOO ORIENTATION POLICE WEE WOO WEE WOO

You sound like you too listen to CF radio

>I am transgender woman, which means I AM a woman
>I don't want to have to pretend to be a woman because I'm trans and not a woman
Is this what having a stroke feels like?

>be at least 18 years old to be able to transition

At least 18 to be send to an insanse asylum. These people are as ill, as people claiming to be "tigers" or "cats". They need help.

It's confusing as fuck because the same type of shit as
>Men need to stop cat calling women
>I miss men cat calling me

> CISSEXISM DOESN'T CARE ABOUT MY AGE
MY SIDES HAVE LEFT THE ORBIT OF THE KNOWN UNIVERSE

>wait until 18
That's cruel user. Unless you let them transition before puberty, they'll be stuck looking like trannies and they'll be doomed to a life of despair and regret.

the author suffers from a severe mental illness

I'm sure he has regret that he didn't castrate himself before puberty, because he is a horrible looking creature.

Enjoy your micropenis!

No.

They personally want to look like a woman but they also want to virtue signal for those that ```````choose''''' not to.

It's the same as the feminists who wear a ton of make up while complaining about female appearance norms.

Rather than lead by example and suffer the consequences, they can just say words and still get the praise.

If you thought it couldn't get worse than Canadian LGBT... Meet Québécois LGBT. I feel for ya'll in la belle province. Le déclin de l'empire américain...

Daily reminder that this is the author of this shit

Wouldn't blocking puberty lead to a whole bunch of health problems?

You cisgender wouldn't understand.

>Why?

A very small number of people have gender dysphoria. Always have, always will

It's not a nice thing to have but at least it's not amefat diabetes

health is a social construct, cislord.

Someone should do that FaceApp on him. I'd be curious to see how he looks as "attractive"

>Someone should do that FaceApp on him.
has science gone too far

>when the transition from boy to girl lasts forever

Why does it seem like trans people are so fucking sensitive

JUST

Estrogen causes mental illness

>Why does it seem like trans people are so fucking sensitive
>Estrogen causes mental illness

And people fail to see.

؜ ؜I don't understand how someone could base the entirety of their existence around the fact that they are trans

Once again a grown transsexual paints themself as a child in order to sell their agenda.

Thus comic is nothing more than grooming children for sex.
FUCK THE RWDS CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH.

The funny part is that they don't realise the implications of changing the dictionary on a whim.
Anything they do can be turned and used against them, same with violent action on people they disagree with.

>implying it ever passes

Damn, good comparison.
These degenerates want attention is all it comes down to.

lost hard

kek

Mentally ill people need treatment to fix the underlying problem, or at the very least, treat the symptoms.

>Am I the only one who gets a pedo vibe from these comics/this author?
And there this reccuring apparition of that brown skinned boy you can see in OP's pic.
I assume it's his childhood crush. Maybe he's just having fantasies, i dunno

Transgender people are like retarded kids who tried to stick the square peg block through the round hole and instead of realizing it doesn't fit they decided they want it to fit and so they forcefully jammed into the round hole and were like "great! Just the way I like it!" and then just left it for everyone else to deal with. And no one wants to say anything because they don't want to cause a tard out.

[b]Bump[/b]

LOL

Fags target kids for propaganda and conversion. How else do you get fresh fag ass to tap? ot like they are having kids normally. they must convert, which is why the covet media access and control, to get at the kiddies.
Think I'm exaggerating? look up queer Kids Stuff. It's a sex ed show about being a faggot aimed at fucking toddlers.

The dad looks so damn sad :( i bet parents of these fucks are bretty depressed too

tranny doesnt take estrogen

kekked whole-heartedly.

lmao what is this? a man, a woman? a mix of both?

an unsightly beast... a great terror looms

>comic
>six paragraphs worth of dialog

Isn't there a general rule that one-page-comics are suppose to keep it short and sweet.

This reminds me of the news about that trans kid that couldnt get to transition because his dick was so smal due to the hormone blockers he took that the operation couldnt be made
If anyone has the pic post it jasmin or something was his name he was on a show in europe i think

She's American. She can't get bottom surgery with current medical techniques because they need to invert the penis. Hopefully in the future the tech will be better.

Trannies thinking they're so oppressed.
Try identifying as someone who doesn't have to pay taxes.