ANTIFA BOMBATTACK

twitter.com/CatEns/status/852035907326623744/photo/1

>German police found a letter last night after the attack
>turns out It was not ISIS but a fucking Antifa member
>Police is still looking for motives for the attack
>police commissioner called it a "A targeted attack" but Not an act of terror

Other urls found in this thread:

epochtimes.de/politik/welt/antifa-wir-haben-den-bus-des-bvb-mit-eigens-angefertigten-sprengsaetzen-attackiert-bekennerschreiben-wieder-geloescht-a2094039.html
focus.de/politik/deutschland/anschlag-auf-bvb-bus-im-news-ticker-zweites-bekennerschreiben-aufgetaucht-islamisten-und-antifa-szene-im-fokus_id_6944784.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would Antifa attack BVB team bus?

football is racist, and football fans are facists

How the fuck isn't this a terror attack?
Is it an assasination attempt?

Blowing a bus of people up for political/religious reasons seems like terrorism to me.

Has anyone noticed the radical left increasingly weaseling its way into the mainstream again?

press conference in 20min

wot liek Marsay ultras?

BVB is literally Cucks: The Fanbase though, right? Didn't they have a huge banner saying "Refugees Welcome?" Or are there far-right ultras there too

This is good, now Antifa has to be recognized as a terrorist organization and all you Amerifriends can gun them down in the street.

>That source

Yeah no, post a real source then I'll believe it.

It's very unclear what the motives are, however the police found this morning a second letter that indicated that Antifa was involved in the attack.

Really?

epochtimes.de/politik/welt/antifa-wir-haben-den-bus-des-bvb-mit-eigens-angefertigten-sprengsaetzen-attackiert-bekennerschreiben-wieder-geloescht-a2094039.html

>group attempts to kill in order to further their political goals
>group advocate use of political violence and glorify assault and intimidation of their political foes
>group calls for the death of major politicians they are ideologically opposed to, and calls for a violent uprising against the state they oppose

Now are we talking about the Blackshirts, the Brownshirts, or Antifa?

2 letters
first near the bombs from islamists
second posted on an antifa forum

i think the antifa one is a false flag to take the heat off islam

An hour ago it was islamic.

Well jokes on them then because now ISIS and antifa are the same thing, lol

antifa, islam, two sides of the same coin. Should get purged like cancer.

In Northern Ireland, Antifa are comrades of the IRA/Sinn Fein.

focus.de/politik/deutschland/anschlag-auf-bvb-bus-im-news-ticker-zweites-bekennerschreiben-aufgetaucht-islamisten-und-antifa-szene-im-fokus_id_6944784.html

more sauce

There are 2 letters
1 was found near the bombs one showed up today
2nd one is from Antifa. The big question is why would Antifa leave a fake IS letter near the bombs?

It's true, a lot of media here is blaming antifa, some are still silent about it though.

I don't see much of a difference between antifa and isis to be honest

press conference now
unlikely to be antifa

IS pretty much confirmed

stop memeing that shit

Well it was fun while it lasted. Under the rug it goes.

Well, gives us an opportunity to try to get antifa classified as a terrorist organization
#bantifa

What did they say?

Can't find a link, german or otherwise.

Antifa are dumbshit assholes but that whole thing doesnt look like Antifa and the letter reads more like a rather poor imitation of their typical phrases.

>dirtmund fans killing their own team because their club doesnt fight nazis (dortmund is 50% mudskin and 50% german garbage) hard enough

Nuke NRW

>Antifa starts a bomb campaign
>They are exactly like RAF and other terrorist groups were
>mfw we can use justified violence because they are officially terrorists now.

Good.

>Trump STILL refuses to declare them a terrorists org

I'm fucking done with this whole god damn country