5 Ways White People Gaslight Black People

5 Ways White People Gaslight Black People

youtube.com/watch?v=5fuIDbR_-mw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3aw3df-LpbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What does gaslight mean? A wee bit of the old Zyklon B?

Google it you lazy fuck

make him fuckface

Why? OP's thread sucks and isn't worth the effort

Niggers

sage
/thread

>to tell a lie (consciously or unconsciously) without regard for whether or not you undermine another person's sanity/ perception of reality

its just the same fuck whites viva los niggers shit

just tell us nigger

I wish this vapid cunt was hotter

sage

REEEEEEEEEE

Ok.

So

Your friend walks in pushes a lamp off the table. He turns to you and says "why did you break that lamp"

What does nigger Spanish sound like?

I wish there were more than 5 way we gassed black people...

HIJAAAAAAAAAA viva la raza parse , como le ba mi ñero , sumerce

Appeal to sanity, much like appeal to emotion but with subtle differences

terms liberals love:
gaslighting
throwing shade
Anything from Harry Potter/Game of Thrones/Gaurdians of the Galaxy

we need a jewish dictionary for all this made up words like manspreading, gaslight and shit like that

Gaslighting is an actual psych term though. Its a form of "abuse" attributed to mostly people with malignant narssistic personality disorders.

wow that even looks annoying to read

Isn't that just scapegoating?

i see

LIberal make up shit to deflect valid arguments

Similar.

But Gaslighting is usually done personally not by the media or a group of people.

Its a form of abuse thats really common in abusive relationships.

MENTAL GYMNASTICS : THE VIDEO
Sorry latasha, your form is shit and you didn't stick the landing. Back to niggerland you go.

I know
kill me

AYYY, we wuz psychologists n shiettt

>gaslighting
>verb
>when a goyim tries to use jewish tricks

>Sunday Funday
>drumpf
>fuck white people

That's a poor example.

Gaslighting is accusing someone of being crazy or misremembering an event by telling their own version of the events as truth, when it's a fabrication or lie. It's done to make people question their own sanity and is a fucking vile tactic.

For example, Liberals often go "Remember those RACIST WHITES who carried guns at tea party rallies to intimidate blacks?" and share a cropped photo of a back with a gun on it at a rally.
They try and push that it's a white guy, and you shouldn't question it, because "It's documented, here's proof, you're crazy and in denial you lunatic", but if you find the original photo, it's a black guy holding the gun.

It's often used by psychopaths to make victims go mad/pit others against them by trying to paint them the one who is attempting to spread lies.

Liberals often accuse others of gaslighting, when they're the most prone to it. Right wing has other forms of disinformation, but not gaslighting as often.

youtu.be/3aw3df-LpbY I know
>Bill Whittle
But it's a good example.

Not to be confused with 'Gas Lighting'

Meaning last thing the 6 Gurillion saw in the chambers

Things to know.

Kikes brought niggas over on their ships.

Average white Joe's had nor wanted ANYTHING to do with that. Especially if they were a REAL Christians. They would NEVER DO THAT! The people who OVERTHREW the Brits and then BROUGHT OVER SLAVES from KIKE ships. Many slave OWNERS were JEWS! Those are our founding fathers. Crypto Masonic Kike Illuminati Fuckers. They then try to put the blame on average White Joe.

I don't give a fuck about gas lighting shit! That's how it was. Many of the plantation owners were masonic not real Christians by any means.

What's wrong with bill whittle?

A bit of a neocon. A bit of a pro-Israel and establishment cock sucker. Though I haven't seen him in forever.

I'm not clicking on that ugly niggers video,.
Who has the actual list?
I want to know the 5 things

Black people are beautiful

Black "people" are people

Tell this nigger next time to use 2 cans and a string to convey her message to the other side, otherwise it's appropriating my culture.

Shit video.
Shit thread.
This is a shitpost.