Canada keeps dragging down Quebec

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_referendum,_1995
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reminder they chose not to leave

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_referendum,_1995

>Yes 2,308,360 49.42%
>No 2,362,648 50.58%

True. Those billions upon billions upon billions of dollars in equalization payments must weigh quite heavy in Quebec's pockets.

Rigged by msm propaganda when there was no real alternative to it and you know it.

This argument again

Dumb nigger
We make 20% of Canada GDP
> If Quebec were a country, its economy would be ranked the 44th largest in the world just behind Norway
Source: Wiki

VIVE LE QUEBEC LIBRE

Hope Quebec will leave next time.

The truth is ; you will shit in your pants when we leave...

and it will happen, believe me moron

Read your own link, you rigged it with granting more citizenships in the months prior to the election, registering people outside of Quebec to vote and many regions where the "no" won had an abnormal proportion of rejected ballots. Also you frightened the older and poorer people with "you'll lose your welfare and healthcare" and now that we stayed you keep shinning we take too much welfare.

Reminder that anglos are absolute scum.

*whining

>frightened the older and poorer people
>frightened
nice loaded buzzword, you act like health care is some sort of minor/secondary factor that hardly matters

try again.

Quebec can unkindly fuck off. What a shit hole of drugs and hookers. Nothing good comes from Quebec unless you're a black guy who wants 10 white bitches to pimp
French women love selling their pussy for niggers.

Vancouver chink spotted.

Go downtown Montreal and you'll see teams of 10/10 sluts on the street corner trying to turn tricks for a ghetto nigger in sweat pants and a dirty tshirt.

>defending quebec just because they speak a language vaguely resembling your own
i bet you're not even really french, quebec hates france and france hates quebec

We call them BMWs and don't touch them
Black Mans Woman
BMW

Queerbecois women love selling their pussy for a dirty congo nigger

In what way doesn't it matter? It's an integral part of life to be healthy and when you've kept people under a welfare state and threaten that they'll lose healthcare it does matter, like with Brexit they said the same "you'll lose the NHS" and so on, thankfully Brussels didn't do as much underhanded Jew tricks as you did so they're getting their independence soon.

Pretty much every symbol of Canada comes from Quebec
>poutine
>maple syrup
>bilingualism
>the name Canada/Canadian
>the national anthem
>hockey as national sport

>quebec hates france and france hates quebec

Well might as well just say you know nothing of France or Quebec if you're going to pull that sort of stuff out of your ass.

No joke, 5-10 girls, dolled up trying to make money for 1 or 2 lanklet ugly as fuck niggers who are a block away standing around in sweat pants and dirty tshirts.
Queerbec women are shit tier.

You will not divide us.

Yep only a chink will be so focused on "muh dick" and blame niggers.

Canada is a country of faggots. I HATE living here.
I HATE being a canadian.
I consider suicide daily, simply because I'm canadian and NOT ALLOWED to move to America, because the CANADIAN government set the rules for us immigrating.

FUCK canada, canadians and especially the dirty trash frogs

we dont really hate eachother it's just bants m8

>t. Countrysick chinamen

Only a leaf uses "chink" as an insult. It's more annoying since it's so kindergarten tier and not true.
>duh, anyone who talks bad about canada is chink eh?
You fat cunts in Ottawa/Toronto need some new lines.
You all have the same script you go off.

>The headquarters of The Bank of Montreal is in Toronto.

kek

Quebec is a good place.

Quebec politics are not so good.

>chinaman

>fat leafette cunt who took "social media" at a shit tier canadian university and now has a job trolling people online for the canadian government

>he doesnt deny being chinese

it's so obvious dude

>fat leaf cunt bitch loser who is paid to troll Sup Forums

The Bank of Montreal was founded by anglos, like all major banks in Canada, Caisse Desjardins is the only banking institution from Quebec.

>green text
>reaction pic
>insults
Calling cards of a paid shill.

I can deny it. I'm not chinese. You'll say
>Okay then Pajeet from Markham

Always the same repeated lines.

>green text
>reaction pic
>insults

welcome to Sup Forums you gigantic newfag

lurk at least 3 more years, so you can learn to hide your autism

>Well might as well just say you know nothing of France or Quebec if you're going to pull that sort of stuff out of your ass.
i used to live 10 minutes from quebec and i'd drive over to laugh at the disgusting degenerates who walk those streets, they're clearly worse and less civilized than fishfuckers in the maritimes

i bet you live in BC

>10/10 sluts on the street corner trying to turn tricks
how much are we talking about here?

Ooooo no
I'll miss the cheese and crippling depression your province is so good at exporting

French Canadians don't know how to tip, fuck em

Okay fatty fat fat. I'll do just that.
LOSER

Women are few and far between in Canada. Black men from French Congo usually end up pimping most of them, so they charge $100+ for a shit BJ or HJ and their black pimp will pistol whip you if you complain

this post screams "im a chink"