Women should sleep with multiple men - (((experts))) say

>WOMEN should date with multiple men in the same time period if they wish to settle down, a leading relationship coach has advised.

>“If you’re a single woman who’s serious about finding The One, the best way to do it is to make sure you’re dating several men at once,” claimed Sami Wunder, author of Your Feminine Roadmap To His Commitment.

>According to Sami, no woman should be exclusive with any man until he has proposed and there is a ring on her finger.

>“In my personal experience (I attracted my husband while rotational dating),” Sami said, "and in the experience of my clients, a man who really wants you will move mountains to be with you, and will not be deterred by the fact that he's got some competition. “In fact, this slight competition might actually fire his desire to step up and claim you even more aggressively.”

>Sami said: “Remember that you're willing to stop dating other men when he gives you his full commitment, so until then you have nothing to feel guilty about.”

express.co.uk/life-style/life/790870/sex-women-tips

Other urls found in this thread:

samiwunder.com/about-sami/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why do you even read this crap

Full article

stop browsing shitty websites and linking it here like we care.

Cuck
FPBP

>my husband is a cuck
>therefore all women must have cuck husbands

>experts
every fucking time

(((SAMI WUNDER))) (((SAMI WUNDER))) (((SAMI WUNDER))) (((SAMI WUNDER))) (((SAMI WUNDER))) (((SAMI WUNDER))) (((SAMI WUNDER))) (((SAMI WUNDER))) (((SAMI WUNDER))) (((SAMI WUNDER))) (((SAMI WUNDER))) (((SAMI WUNDER))) (((SAMI WUNDER))) (((SAMI WUNDER))) (((SAMI WUNDER))) (((SAMI WUNDER))) (((SAMI WUNDER))) (((SAMI WUNDER)))

Taking advice from this bitch??
LOLOL

It was featured in our (((right-wing media))).

hahaha

Dating doesn't mean fucking.

throwing acid on her face might make her look better

It absoluetly does

Yes it does.

As a woman, I do this and it works. I was rotational dating for 4 years until I met the one. Now we are married and he honestly didnt mind knowing I was seeing other guys. Put a ring on my finger quick

I thought being in an exclusive relationship was a full commitment? What difference does a ring make

ayyyyyy.

you all motherfuckers need some islam

but in fact, they are doing this

Nice, have you found your bull yet?

This is the important thing. Every time you see degenerate shit like that on the news, it's either written by some extremely ugly person, or it talks about some extremely ugly person. Which is why they always use stock photos. If people saw who's really behind it they would never ever take that shit seriously.

So progressive.

jesus christ AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

fuuuuuuug

My husband is a muslim and it definitely helped with our relationship. Muslims are generally netter in bed from my experiences.

Yes it does you Cuck / or / Slut

MGTOW NOW !

>Roadmap to his commitment
You're not getting that if your sleeping with 5 dudes at once, keep walking hoe.

ncie b8

you knwo the rules, tits or gtfo roastie scum

> Netter in bed

What did the roleplayer mean by this?

The problem with women is that they cannot distinguish sex from love. They think that Mr Perfect wants to marry them cause he let them suck his dick. They can't tell stuff apart.

This is why they are so easy to fall for this.

How can infedels even compete?

This is so dumb. Any type of "relationship" between men and women these days implies sex is happening. Any guy that would willingly compete with other guys who are fucking his girl for the right to marry her is either an absolute gutter omega or has some weird fetish. Either way this is terrible advice for women.

I was never able to date more than one guy at a time.

I believe it takes a lot of time and effort to make a relationship work and it's near impossible to dedicate enough of those things if you're dating multiple people.

>Thinking the vaginal jew doesn't already hoe around when it suits them whatever (((experts))) say

b8

I always was the opinion that the age of consent being 16 and over was the cause for feminist degeneracy running rampant but according to this chart we'd be better off if it was 20...

>“In fact, this slight competition might actually fire his desire to step up and claim you even more aggressively.”
>claim you even more aggressively.”

Is she advocating rape?

>being this delusional

>reasonably attractive

what did she mean by this?

>reasonably attractive

this is the level of delusion some white bitches are working on

>im blonde and blue eyes, so I'm attractive right?

eugh

> relationship expert

Well she needs to have her quals revoked.

Every cunt knows that when you fall in love you enter the honeymoon phase where your brain produced chemicals that give you a high of feeling "in love" during this period you gloss over basically all of your SOs flaws.

Eventually that wears off & most people break up to seek that high again. The secret is this high is the perfect opportunity to build the base of the relationship & memories so you can survive the chemical hangover.

Do you think you can create a relationship base strong enough while dividing your attention between multiple people? Do you think your brain can produce enough chemicals to cover that many relationships? Of course not.

Don't fuck with the natural flow of life you daft bimbo. Fuck me dead.

Someone's gonna call me a whiteknight for this, but this image is made even more hilarious when I think about her male counterparts
>guys I'm blonde and have blue eyes
>ok maybe I'm a LITTLE overweight
>why aren't the qt's flocking to me

That's nice love. Now let me tell you how it works in the real world.

>Was seeing a woman
>Really keen on her
>Found out via another woman i trusted that she was seeing another person at the same time
>Dropped her like a rock
>She cried alot.

Why would i want to be with someone who can be with two people at the same time? If she can do that before the ring is on her finger, what's stopping it from doing it when she has it on?

Pic related, ignore the no hymen bit, it basically talks about why men don't like women who sleep around, because it's a character flaw and not idea for marriage.

FBPB
Just another shill thread promoting slut culture

Report and hide

No women dont evwn know what love is, only lust.

>expect anyone but a cuck to put up with that shit
I expect shit to be exclusive after the second date, sex or no sex

Someone please give me some oxygen. This can't be true. It must be a nightmare right?

thats because all of the beta orbiters that told her shes beautiful in their desperation, many such cases

Your husband is a cuck for marrying a non virgin. You are damaged goods. Just another worthless cum dumpster. You will be a whore mother to your bastard children

> I'm just such a nice guy

>BigBookofBritishSmiles.png

>how to end up with no children or become a single mom: the article

That would work well if mid/late teen girls were being paired with stable early 20's men. I doubt society will ever go back without a grand restructuring though. Also look at female alcoholism rates in the west, so sad.

>this is the level of delusion some white bitches are working on

The problem with /pol is that it puts too much emphasis on race. Men and women are more or less the same. Whites are also "muh dick"-tier on Asians.

this is perfect for them, because they can have back up plan b, c ,d etc for later down the road when they finally do get a ring on their finger and it gets rocky

Guys, you know you want to take advice from this 'love coach'

In other words, find the most cucked beta you can, nail him down (i.e. his paycheck and earning potential), then keep screwing around because he's already proven he won't leave.

Solid.

WHATS WRONG WITH HER FAAAAAAAACE
It's so wide...It's like a lumpy sack of dirty laundry!

What can women expect when they'll give it away for free? What 8/10 + guy is going to settle down when he can just pump and dump?

I agree. I always thought mid-teen girls paired with young adults around 18-21 are the ideal match.

what the fugg?

Came here to say this.

The problem is, in our cucktopian gynoverse, dating does mean fucking, and woe is the man who dares question a slut's virtue.

Sounds like Cosmo article. Also, no self respecting man would seriously date a woman seeing other men. Is this more cuck propaganda or anti-marriage propaganda?

Ugly people either need to hook up with other ugly people, go incel, or shut the fuck up.

It is what it is. In a world without pre-arranged marriage and feminism your only choice to land a good mate is to be the fucking shit in whatever you do, how you carry yourself, and who you are.

Either you win, or you don't. Dog eat dog world.

The pissers and whiners will get passed by as the people that are doing *something* keep going.

Jesus christ, this cunt is delusional aswell.. this is from her 'about me' on her website.

samiwunder.com/about-sami/

"What if by learning a few skills, you could practically transform your love life on a dime no matter how bad it feels right now?

If you were to meet me today, you would experience me as a confident, self-assured, happy woman, inside and outside. I run my own business, live a full life on my own terms and my wonderful husband adores me for the woman I am.

However, it was not always like this for me.

Rewind just 6 years back and I was the most insecure and lost girl you could have met.

On “paper” I was the perfect girl – successful, strong, good-looking, well-spoken, financially sound, master degree from a reputed university – and yet I felt like a complete failure in the realm of love and relationships.

I had everything else but love…

While I was aware that I had all the “ingredients” that a great man should look for, I could never sustain the initial attraction men felt for me.

I had severe intimacy issues, lack of self love, lack of boundaries and could not access my feelings, forget about articulating them in the space of another human being.

I appeared to be a “great package” on the outside but I had little self-esteem on the inside and it reflected most strongly in my relationships with men."

>Ugly people either need to hook up with other ugly people, go incel, or shut the fuck up.
I wholly agree

shes british
i can tell by the teeth
not even meming or joking

So happy I have 3 kids and a great wife

I feel bad for you millenials. The only thing I missed out on is the girls having massive titties at 13 years old

Author's authority on the subject:
Being a whore with a meal ticket

Back in my day it was called courting and it was acceptable by both sex

Women don't act like Runaround Sue because they're trying to find husbands.

They act like Runaround Sue because they want to feel sexually liberated and be dominated by high-status males who make them feel like they have more value than they actually do.

This is called hypergamy.

In other words, a woman's self-worth is directly proportional to the type of man that she is able to bed, so women are always looking to get with men with the highest market value in order to prove that their market value is just as high.

What women refuse to understand is that men don't really care about the status of women as much as they care about 1) getting pussy and 2) whether that pussy is attached to a woman who would make a competent and stable wife and mother.

A real man only elevates the status of a woman in his mind if the pussy is good and she is found to be worthy of rearing offspring.

Most women these days can provide decent pussy, but their inability to understand the nuances of motherhood and stable long-term relationships is what keeps them relegated to the roles of pleasure units for men who are perceptive enough to play the game in its current state.

The most ironic thing about the sexual liberation of women is that it benefits men far more than it benefits women.

>On “paper” I was the perfect girl – successful, strong, good-looking, well-spoken, financially sound, master degree from a reputed university – and yet I felt like a complete failure in the realm of love and relationships.

This part is what cracks me up. Aside from the good looking stuff, do men ACTUALLY care about that shit? Men generally only give a toss about 2 things, 1. Good looking (attracted too) and 2. Not a cunt. Other stuff can be negotiated with, but the stuff she is mentioning is mostly redundant?

Has Any man.. ever, sat a woman down he's attracted to and gets along with and said "Look, i like you, but you're living with your parents and you don't have a job, you're just a fucking loser!"

Christ, even typing that out gives me feels.

>implying I wouldn't just throw acid on her face
Why would I want to marry a whore?

>Dating doesn't mean fucking.

If you're not fucking, you're not dating.

That's the reality of the game these days.

In the past, this wasn't true because the system was still based around monogamy, motherhood, and chastity.

Those three things were the glue that kept society from falling apart.

Unfortunately, Marxism, Walt Disney, and avarice dissolved that glue over a period of time.

The game is now owned by women, and women have a natural urge to bed the most cunning, attractive, and high-status males first, then worry about who's going to provide for their offspring second.

This means that the majority of today's women expect to be fucked well, early, and often by men who are way out of their league.

The sad truth is that if you aren't fucking her or getting close to fucking her, then you aren't even on her radar, even if she has given you a date or two.

All men in this day and age need to get comfortable with fucking women as soon as possible in your relationships -- not because of hedonism, but because it's the only way to play the game these days.

Don't feed bad about it, either.

This is what women wanted, and this is what they'll get.

This is the system that women wanted

Let me guess ... Mormon ?

Why can't it be men that have to date several women to find "the one"? oh yea, we are been genocided....

Fuck off with this kike bullshit

>This is what women wanted, and this is what they'll get.
>This is the system that women wanted
LMAO

You're implying here that women are got the shit end of the stick. They have it better not than ever before.

Women are no longer forced through the institution of marriage into lifetime bondage with a subChad that they hate. Women have an endless supply of cream of the crop 6'3 Chads to fuck whenever they want. They have hundreds of thirsty and desperate incels liking and commenting on the selfies they upload giving them more validation in a day than you receive in a lifetime. Imagine the dopamine spike they experience from that.

The sweet girl who refuses to hold hands with you is the same one who licks Chad's cum off the floor while he calls her names. Behind the facade of unavailable pureness women put for betas, there is a secret world of dirty degrading lust which they only share with chads.

Whenever a girl rejects you, you must always think about how she would quickly undress and open her legs for a good-looking guy who fits her standards. There's always some other guy who turns them on because she likes his good looks and that guy is not YOU.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why does every still blame Walt Disney for this shit every single time?

>hyper-conservative protestant
>hated jews
>hated degeneracy
>built his entire enterprise, parks, movies, etc around family values

>commit to guy C
>in a spur of emotion you rush over to guy A's house and fuck him
>in a spur of emotion you rush over to guy B's house and fuck him
>feel sorry that you're marrying guy C forever so you fuck guy A again
>feel sorry that you fucked guy A so you fuck guy B again

nah

>Be grill
>Date several men at once
>They all become disgusted and ruin your own chances
Any woman who cant make this equation herself is too dumb to begin with

I like how after complaining about this sort of thing for years, now women are taking advantage/being advised to take advantage of this.

>part is what cracks me up. Aside from the good looking stuff, do men ACTUALLY care about that shit? Men generally only give a toss about 2 things, 1. Good looking (attracted too) and 2. Not a cunt. Other stuff can be negotiated with, but the stuff she is mentioning is mostly redundant?
because women love to project their own wants on men and think thats what men also want
not even memeing, but women are fucking chameleons

Hey, white people!

Why would you teach women to be sluts? This ain't healthy.

jews took over after he died and subverted everything.

So don't blame Walt, blame the people who took over his companies after his death. Disney likely would have gone on a shooting spree in his corporate headquarters if he saw what the company turned into.

>a man who really wants you will move mountains to be with you, and will not be deterred by the fact that he's got some competition.
that's not a man who wants you, that's a man who is desperate beyond boundaries
a man will not take you if he sees that you do not appreciate him

((( )))

(((wunder)))

this is why feminism is cancer

slay the degenerates, flay the propagandists, and enslave the politicians and ((churches)) that push lefty agendas