British people (mainly English) are some of the most cucked people on the planet...

British people (mainly English) are some of the most cucked people on the planet. All the time they talk about "Anglo-Saxon" racial superiority. Anglo-Saxon's are so superior that they don't even exist anymore. I think it's fair to say these disgusting hybrids aren't even white anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
youtube.com/watch?v=Exz0yNdvksg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is true in my case at least.

>t. New Zealander descended from Brits

???

We're not mere humans. We are Gods.

t. Sadiq Khan

BAGUETTED

Where would you find the most racially pure Anglo-Saxons? Even in Northwest Germany and Denmark they are mixed with slavs to some extent at this point.

The British islands where inhabited by Celts, like you'd find them in France our southern Germany but was invaded by Anglo saxons from the Netherlands, Denmark and northern Germany.
This graph is utter bullshit and this thread is low quality bait.

So close

>Mixed with Slavs

You've never been to any country in Europe I take it.

Whats the difference bezween german and anglosaxon?

It means British heritage became the standard requirement for becomming a human.

Friesland? Norfolk?

You're not aware of historical migration I take it rapeman,

>Norfolk
Yeah maybe, not fond of the Frisians though tbqh.

Anglo-Saxon came mainly from modern day Denmark and Netherlands and only a bit of Germany

If we're being realistic the genetic distance between Germans, Northern French, Celtic British and Scandinavians is pretty low and irrelevant to begin with

Ugh, you Canadians disgust me.

Native Britons got cucked by Anglo Saxons, who got invaded by Vikings, who got invaded by Normans that would remain the elite in Britain for hunderds of years

All white Europeans have been Celtic for over two thousand years.

Who cares, they are white. You're using a divide and conquer tactic created by the jews to create animosity between white nations. Let me guess...You're a chink or an indian.

Only a matter of time before the white giant wakes up and reclaims their land in a fit of violence. Its inevitable at this point. Multiculturalism has failed. 30 years is a mere blip in time. I say by year 45-55 of this, the lid will pop off.

You're a little beta bitch aren't you buddy.

Celtic is also a meaningless catch-all which describes hundreds of very different tribes

And they laugh at us for being impure

I want everyone to know I'm a poof

We know.

I want everyone to know I'm a poof and I love my boyfriends cock inside me

I am too! Love sucking cock

Yay :3

The laugh because a sizable minority of self-described white Americans have black ancestors.

Most of the finer definitions of race is just political splits and not racial at all.

can't be right. bongs would do better at soccer with those genes.

Haye to break it to you but we're cousins, Hans. I know... I feel as filthy as you do.

Oh God you're getting me so hot. I want to poz your neg hole.

Why does this retarded pic try to pretend that 20% is more than 37%?

>Be me
>From Gaelic-Norman and Cornish Celt-Saxon admixture
Sorry, the rest of you niggers need to leave my ancestral lands.

Which ones

This.

You need to weed out all of the secret Jamals and Cherokees in your community.

Different variations of white is okay.

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

>implying I come from this train wreck

>op is not some fucked up hybrid
>must be chink or panjeet

Maybe because the mixed people of partial white heritage consider themselves non-white, and largely look phenotypically non-white.
Yes, the self-identified white population of the US is pretty fucking white, but they're also a significantly smaller percentage of the population than in Europe.
Meanwhile you have people including Hispanics who may even be of majority white heritage, identifying as non-white. You have lighstkin nigs who might even be half white, maybe even more, identifying as non-white.
So pretending that the melting pot of miscegenation isn't touching white people is a lie. It is, and the progeny from it don't identify as white, meaning the only people left to identify as white are of course, going to be the more purely white people.

>the progeny from it don't identify as white, meaning the only people left to identify as white are of course, going to be the more purely white people.
And the result is a caste system, which has historical precedent. This is better than the alternative of becoming Brazil.

Even the English language is cucked beyond fuckery

hahaha wow i am more scandinavian than you and i am a nigger

>3% iberian

WE

Thought I'd come back and add to what I said about the reason self-identified whites are pure white is because even slightly mixed whites identify as non-white, with this.
youtube.com/watch?v=Exz0yNdvksg
She's 1/8th Native American, the rest is European. She considers herself Hispanic/Latina or whatever.

>the eternal anglo is a mongrel
of fucking course

And we manage to cuck the entire planet.

Really activated my almonds. Also

>implying I come from this train wreck
Fuck off back to Africa then, nigger.

Pic related.

PURE
Never seen a 100% user on here actually. Even the 100% Europeans have been a variety of areas.

He has cheat codes; he activated based island.

Pretty accurate desu, its a good mixture. Notions of absolute purity are ridiculous.

What agrarian heaven are you from?

Child of aristocrats, or farmers?