youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WILL

ruined kys

Holy fuck these people are retarded.

>looks like she came from Russia

ROCK

mfw the piramids were built with slavery

Detroit should be building their space ship pyramids soon right?
They're almost 100% black

BUDDY YOU'RE A YOUNG MAN

EYE OF THE SPIDER

I SAID YOUNG MAN

The funny think is that these descendents of slaves don't even have the interest to know from which countries the US usued to buy their slaves from, and Egypt is not one of them. I don't see black brazilians claiming their descendent from ancient egyptcians.
Maybe this confusion stems from the well-known shitty geography education in public schools from the USA, which is rather funny for a first-world country.

WHEN I WAS

NEVER GONNA

ONCE IN YOUR SHOES

AND SHES DANCING

GIVE YOU UP

youtu.be/x2WkDjpowso?t=171

stop posting the same shit every day, faggot

>Cheorge Washington

MY MY

No they where not, some records show the workers where paid with bread and alcohol.
The main pyramid is so old that the Egyptians said they where already there. Egyptian history is great.
They HATED black people, they have signs up that still stand saying no blacks beyond this point. During the fall of the last dynasty the Nubians (Blacks) came in and took power, knocked the Spinx head off and carved some nig face into it. Egyptian sun cream was made from COPPER so when it was applied the skin would look bronze. People get that confused and think they must have been african! dumb pseudo historians everywhere when it comes to Egypt.

We also know the genetic make up of the pharoes... 60% of the DNA is shared with modern day EUROPEANS. They where their own race. But closely related to Europeans.

WATERLOO

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

get out of our vintage music lyric thread white boi

FREAK OUT

A LAND DOWN UNDER

I am actually 20% irish, 20% African, 20% indian, 20% Native american and the other 20% is made up of all the other races.

AND I WOULD WALK ONE THOUSAND MILES

When will Australia change their national anthem to this?

Best song ever.

ABRACADABRA

King tut DNA 99.6% western European
eutimes.net/2010/06/king-tuts-dna-is-western-european/

"Microscopic inspection of the roots of Ramesses II's hair proved that the king's hair originally was red, which suggests that he came from a family of redheads.[68] This has more than just cosmetic significance: in ancient Egypt people with red hair were associated with the deity Seth, the slayer of Osiris, and the name of Ramesses II's father, Seti I, means "follower of Seth."[69] Another study found that Ramasses II was fair-skinned.[70]"
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II

No chill man

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

Just listen to it. Only a nigger could not love this masterpiece.

>now with less citations.

Pretty much the only correct thing you said was that Egyptian history is great. It really is great, it's 32 dynasties great. Great enough for entire populations to wipe each other out countless times for ruling over a river.

I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA

>a movie with George Washington as a black person

So, Hamilton?

Basically. Or something like The Wiz, where everybody is black and instead of just simply being black characters they need to speak in slang and Ebonics and exhibit stereotypical black behaviour because they believe it's a proper part of their cultural identity.

I did 2 thesis on it back in UNi, I have been on several archaeological trips... I know what I am talking about. The pic you posted is exactly what I am talking about... People look at that asuming they are AFRICAN. They where not for the most part. The Egyptians had a Racial hierarchy... Have you even been to see the pyramids? Have you studied over 5 years on the subject? yeah. that's what I thought. you can discuss with me if you like. Posting an image and saying I am only correct on one thing is not a discussion.
I have had debated with Hancock on the subject. I have his contact readily available...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

DICKWASHERS

'CAUSE EVERY GIRL'S CRAZY 'BOUT THE SHARP DRESSED MAN

Niggers are born defective. Life in a first world country with gibs won't change that.

WUZ

how is this

algeria is not next to egypt...

hair washers

WELL DO YA, DO YA DO YA DO YA WANNA WANNA GO

R A R E
A
R
E

Gonna be honest. She looks Portuguese as well. I think there is even one actress here who looks like her.

What's the flag? I'm phoneposting on my lunch break.

I'm sick of fucking retarded negroscum trying to undermine other races or civilizations for their lack of the latter, kangs were black, egyptians were black, soon you'll see them with swatsika tattoos screaming hitler was black.

The last kingdom in egypt was nubian. They promptly fucked it all up.

What's your flag?

It's a pretty important job, nothing to be ashamed of

link?

Not gonna tell you, you dumb phoneposter

who the?
>checks flag

The other one was from Belize, I'm a riffian, from Morocco.

you should google mansa musa

Yes keep posting NUBIANS. You are making yourself look stupid.

Again, when EGYPT FELL THE NUBIANS CAME IN That means the entire history of the pharaohs and Egypt must be black duuur huur!

Thanks

>soon you'll see them with swatsika tattoos screaming hitler was black.
are you implying that he wasnt black and shieet?

We wuz kangz.

belize

We wuz kangz is not an argument.

Niggers are so retarded they are unaware that the geographic boundary between indigenous whites and blacks was the Sahara Desert, not the Mediterranean Sea.

Yep, such a smart guy to parade around throwing gold at everyone... Look what happened to him and his kingdom. The majority of his wealth is now owned by the British royal family. Also what kind of kingdom did he rule over? do some research. it was a shit one.
Meanwhile, European kingdoms where dealing with important matters, when the time was right they went in and conquered africa, and to this day Africans in areas must pay a % to the colonial invaders. (the french for one) Real smart leader he was... lmao.

No shit mollymeme faggot. I was just making fun of you, for being a nigger.

The guy who threw a ton of gold around and ruined the economy? Yeah, great leader.

He's back, he's black.

Jesus, you are a faggot.

Nignogs have been getting BTFO for centuries

of other country

>when you talkin to your friend flying snake and jamal is using shampoo on your uncircumcised cock
wtf jamal

The pyramids were built by telekenisis dumbass. By ancient aryans from space.

Lol but she's not wyte

Found the boy who will never heal. Theres no cure for whore mother bill.y.

melt.

>North African playing North African

White people playing Egyptians again.

VE VUZ DA EGYPTIANS JA

Speak english nigger, what are you trying to say to me? Hurr durr not n argumenttt.

USA education is terrible bc of the niggers not the other way around.

how old were you when your mom sat you down and basically told you she loves cock and money more than she will ever love you. Like the western hamlet that she was. How old user?

>successfully force black peasants to dig up gold for you
>give out so much you destroy an economy
>literally his only accomplishments
>we wuz

Just because that happened to you doesn't mean everybody goes through it Tyrone. Also not an argument, dumb nigger.

Black Egypt was peak of Black civilization...the only problem is....it's was NEVER really Black hahaha

There were some Nubian pharaohs near the end of the civilization and they fucked everything up.

>civilization games
>real

Did Ghandi go around nuking people in real life too?

WE CAN DANCE IF WE WANT TO

Hey, dude, I get that you're angry, but please don't use the word "nigger". We're better than that. We have lots of based nigger trump supporters in this thread, and they might be offended by what you just said. Please think before posting next time.

The pyramids were built much longer ago than we think 30 000 + years and no black people didn't build them it was the neanderthals.

Nah my parents are happily married. I am very stable. This is just for fun. The lulz. Honestly. If you guys were lefty like me youd do the same thing. Just take some Nazi wannabe ego. And break it down the molecular level. Shatter who they once were. Devour them.

Its righteous. Winning.

>Shampoo
>Not soap
Kek, not to defend jamal in that picture but he dindu nuffin wrong

Hahahahaha a nigger with both parents? You're a funny motherfucker bro.

Cuckold, please. Fucking niggers - cancer. And you must create white civ. again.

PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY.....

You know what's sad? Mansa Musa wanted to build a building as his legacy, but everyone was so retarded he couldn't find a legitimate negro architect, so he had a tangier born moroccan traveler, Ibn Battuta design it for him, a traveler...
Manshit mushit.

It's a pasta Ivan. I was fun posting.

all the wealth of the british royal family and most of the western world is owned by or directly controlled by jews