White people ended slavery, are the only ones to have ever had a renaissance...

White people ended slavery, are the only ones to have ever had a renaissance, and have contributed more to science than possibly every other race combined. Computers, the internet, YouTube, videos, etc. Are a result of scary white people.

The only reason there is civility in the world is due to white people.

I'd be more fearful of other races. Africa has been a war zone for thousands of years, same goes for the middle east and South America.

The only reason China and Japan are civilized is because they adopted western values.

Plus modern white people are pussies who want to let every other race take over, and openly condemn the tolerant western culture, and promote other retrograde barbaric cultures that they don't even understand. The white population in America is diminishing. You can thank the disease known as liberalism for that.

White people think it is shameful to be white, even though we wouldn't have any luxuries, technology, or democracy without whites.

Quite literally no race has benefited humanity so much. So you should be proud AF to be white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jx8b6RzvC_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=wvpjZ_WjnPg
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/03/23/how-lee-kuan-yew-made-singapore-strong-family-values/
lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/iain-dale/empire-20-will-go-down-like-a-lead-balloon-india/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone knows this but either lies or is too afraid to admit it

A lot of people stick their head in the sand. There was this comedian that talked about how he knew nothing that was invented by black people other than peanut butter. And then he concluded that the school system has a racial bias. That black people's achievements are being hidden.

This is a fake quiz designed by niggers paid for by some shitty NGO

> sexuality

doesn't actually define terms

are we talking about raping nigger babies?

shit tier bullshit

So you feel associative pride of things you didn't do.

You think it's pure coincidence that white people created most of the modern world and spic created literally none of it?

Oh, but they didn't.
>Grecolatin culture was saved by muslims when Christianity was shooting itself on the feet.
>The Chinese created the Suanpan and gunpowder; basis for the ammunition-based weaponry and the computer.
>Europe was dependent on trading with India so much so that it united its military prowess to recover the Silk and Spices routes.

The modern world created itself through the passage of history and its circumstances.
Also, the basis for colored television you have on your screen? Mexican invention.

That's the best you can do? name some shit that happened hundreds of years agoand claim that's the basis of the modern world??

Also TV invented by a white person if you're going to pull that shit, No TV = no colour TV...sorry spics back to zero

>>Grecolatin culture was saved by muslims when Christianity was shooting itself on the feet.
You what, son?

3/4 White
>>/4 African
KILL ME

Golden age of Islam, 8th to 13th centuries.

Well, historical antecedents precede the modern world. According to you, which things were purely invented and developed by white people?

>Grecolatin culture was saved by muslims when Christianity was shooting itself on the feet.
Muh christian dark ages is a meme. It is true, however that most greek texts were perserved by muslims
>The Chinese created the Suanpan and gunpowder; basis for the ammunition-based weaponry and the computer.
The Suanpan is nothing more than a counting rack, all the real work in the development of the computer was done by westeners. Chinese did invent gunpowder, but did nothing useful with it. Europeans invented gunpowder on a seperate occasion, that discovery, not the Chinese one, led to the development of firearms.
>Europe was dependent on trading with India so much so that it united its military prowess to recover the Silk and Spices routes.
Are you for real? Europeans never united their militairy prowess, they were constantly at war with each other. And they didn't reclaim the silk route, they just found another route overseas.

I see you read some of mein Kampf. It's true. Anything anywhere is possible because of whites.

Go shoot yourself

>The only reason China and Japan are civilized is because they adopted western values.

Some thing came before something else, so what? Causal link it what you are missing here You're just saying an abacus is a computer so therefore whoever invented an abacus invented all computers, you don't think white people could count before the abacus was invented? You're a living example of why it's only white people that create anything useful, it's because we are rational and non whites aren't, Japs excluded.

I think the objectivity of science to a degree is a western invention, but honestly all this we wuzing is pointless: the future and what you do now does.

china invented gunpowder but it was europe that used it effectively for war. Similarily the west may have invented the solar panel, but it is china that has made it capable of working in low light/rainy climates etc etc

the lifting up of africa, ME and latam will be a good thing, they too will learn careful family planning and a well developed economy will form

>Muh christian dark ages is a meme. It is true, however that most greek texts were perserved by muslims.
Europe had its developments during said period indeed, but the islamic world was beating it by far. My point the was that most leaps done in that period (that now reflect on the modern world) weren't created by white people.

>The Suanpan is nothing more than a counting rack, all the real work in the development of the computer was done by westeners. Chinese did invent gunpowder, but did nothing useful with it. Europeans invented gunpowder on a seperate occasion, that discovery, not the Chinese one, led to the development of firearms.
Firearms already existed in China. It is unclear how gunpowder arrived to Europe, but the most recognized theory that I know about is that it arrived there through the Silk Road through foreign trade.

As for modern computing, I do have to admit that most of it was made by British and American inventors. Still, most of its antecedents (thus the basis for the follow-ups) weren't made by whites.

>Are you for real? Europeans never united their militairy prowess, they were constantly at war with each other. And they didn't reclaim the silk route, they just found another route overseas.
Crusades much?
Also, they didn't achieve it, but they sure tried. This is a conjecture of mine, but I believe that if it wasn't for the discovery of the Americas, the Ottomans would've choked Europe economically.

It is my opinion that Europe owes a lot to Austria because of keeping their border there.

So what if it all goes to shit now, huh? Good show discovering family values and the nuclear reactor once the planet doesn't sustain life anymore you short-sighted cuck for grandpa's achievements.

What you said isn't wrong, but the circle-jerking in the face of immenent disaster is obnoxious and unslightly.

>computers, YouTube, video
Jews

Then your kin must be very, very ashamed of you.

Pure coincidence again that Singapore is head and shoulders above the rest of China then? Would have happened whether the Brits had established it or not? Ok then...and I though chinks were supposed to be smart

The populations of Africa, the middle east, and latin america are genetically incapable of ever becoming what we consider first world.

Yeah, so it's just done to insults now you've had all your bullshit called out?

we are a strategic location m80, and it was only after you left did we really take off

>spics
>You're a living example of why it's only white people that create anything useful

Well, if we go by that logic, you dropped the ball some time ago.
Don't worry bby "According to you, which things were purely invented and developed by white people?"

youtube.com/watch?v=Jx8b6RzvC_Y

Oh that is fucking funny....really i can't stop laughing!!! Lovely re-writing of history there. Oh look a slanty eyed nigger

Flying Pyramids in Detroit soon, faggot.

singapore only started really developing after 1900s, and even then the state of it was meh, we'd never gain the international prestige we have now under you

Any thoughts on Lee Kwan Yew?

Did you not read what I said ? THE MODERN WORLD

All you have to do is imagine a world without white people, no electricity, no internet, no computers (beyond your amazing abacus?) no planes, no cars....etc, etc

Now imagine a world created only by niggers, spics and goat fuckers...non stop war over a few mud huts

Seriously which would you choose?

>The only reason China and Japan are civilized is because they adopted western values.
They were always civilized.
>Africa has been a war zone for thousands of years
No Africa has had tribal skirmishs but was no warzone until white people gave them guns.
>The only reason there is civility in the world is due to white people.
No Sumericans are the reason there is any civility in the world.

FFS dude, just use wikipedia

>arabs
>mud huts
Are you braindead?

Most of the issues in Latin America are caused by white people introducing drugs into Latin America.

>implying you need guns to wage war
Nice try, faggot.

ITT: youtube.com/watch?v=wvpjZ_WjnPg

Someone else would have invented those.As the capitalists say: The market would've solved it itself.

It was tribal clashs not full fledge wars like with guns, Africa has mostly been in peace due to how quick niggers kill eachother in tribal fights.

What?! whites have drugs too, why does it not cause the same problems then if it's just down to drugs. Dude you're a nigger don't even try thinking, you just can't do it, just hunt down some weed and pussy that's you limit, and it's always wise to know your limits

It's beneath me to argue with a monkey

You misunderstand, hispanics are more masculine than whites thus they have a higher concentration of psychopathic men that use drugs to get further in life creating the cartel problem in Latin America. Before drugs existed in Latin America it was just another Spain a rural dump but not the violent fuckhole you see today.

>Hurr but Aztecs were savages
Human sacrifice is a common practice in religions.

bretty cool guy

you made our country sure, but you can't exactly claim our success when primarily it was us doing all the back breaking work to put it where is is now

All that stuff imitating western culture you mean?

Lmfao youre just an old LONELY white man with the ruined life. Wah wah wah. WHORE FUCKING MOTHER. DIVORCE BILLY WAH WAH WAH. hahahaha. So mad. Mad forever white man. KYS because no one loves your ugly low-confidence, non-chad, low energy beta shitstain ass.

Making nazis? Great. Make em and grate em.
I dont fear the future. Im smiling at whats to come.

GIVE ME SKETTI

So white people introduced drugs in Latin America, which lead to the creation of cartels, which lead to spics getting jobs and being able to feed their families?

Sounds like another win for the white man to me.

Muh man.

Woah, the Ad Hominem is strong with this one xD
Well, I think I'm starting to see what's up here. I hope you get off of your ass and live up to your divine ancestry instead of troubadouring it to untermensch online, m8.

No, the reason is Hispanics have a lower IQ, they are incapable of creating a civilised culture, using violence as their only primary method of interacting. Masculinity doesn't make you a psycho you moron, FFS!

>China
>civilized

Why are the soldiers of the satanic NWO shirtless and playing with fire hoses?

Most hispanics dont deal drugs to make a living they work simple manual labor in rural parts of their country.
>incapable of making civilization
>What is Aztecs

In the case of hispanics only a minority are criminal trash most of them are decent people if you ever visited Mexico before.

We get the cocaine leaves from them, 'cause they don't know what the fuck else to do with them. We turn it into something enjoyable, sell it back to them. Spics can't handle it and OD 'cause they're like fucking children chimp out at every opportunity with machetes and blames white people.

>"Hispanics are incapable of creating a civilised culture."
>The Inca Empire was numerous times larger than the Holy Roman Empire.
>Teotihuacán was the most populous city in the world before the Spanish conquest.

>"using violence as their only primary method of interacting"
>tfw collonialism

>Hispanics
>masculine
They make for some of the more convincing traps, second to Asians.

At least Hispanics didnt create the drugs until you did, you are the ones who are destroying them by continuing this drug practice.

some parts of it were, but I doubt you'd like to make comparisons with our country and modern western culture.

You know LKY believed in Confucius too right?

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/03/23/how-lee-kuan-yew-made-singapore-strong-family-values/

They are part Spanish and Mexican Indian so they have more test than most American men that descend from the sissies of the European genepool the Germanics.

> and have contributed more to science than possibly every other race combined.

After the jews. Face it, the jews made a better world.

do not bother arguing with the eternal anglo

>genetically incapable of ever becoming what we consider first world

I've been playing Stellaris a lot this week. It's cool to remember some of these sci-fi ideas. There's a notion of using genetic engineering either generationally or on living members of a population. It starts with modifying some trait or behavior of a species, but in the sci-fi context it goes as far as uplifting animals to sentience.

>White people ended slavery
I've always thought it's going to be funny when the worm turns and people finally realise this. Everything people think they know about "slavery" is completely wrong.

They dont care, blacks hate you because you are not black niggers dont even have empathy so they cant fully understand why slavery would be wrong they just use their simple minded logic WHITEY DO SOMETHING BAD SO WE MUST KILL WHITEY.

And yet they failed to discover writing. You know all of this thank to white people.

Thousands of white people have dedicated their whole lives to bringing schools and hospitals to the kids in Africa. Nobody mentions them anymore.

>have contributed more to science than possibly every other race combined
Nope, those are the slavs my friend.

>Maya
>no writing
Maya had scripts on their stone, but no paper to write shit retard. Also chinked invented paper meaning Euros would still be putting sticks on pieces of wood to communicate. White also never discovered writing YOU CANT DISCOVER WRITING, you can only invent writing. The Sumerians are the ones who invented writing.

Pls British colonization was awful. When you left practically everyone was illiterate, nil industrial base, 30% unemployment, third world economy. After letting us get raped by the Japs because your generals were retarded. China is a shithole because of complex political reasons but largely communism. LKY staved it off here.

The Qing Dinasty ended slavery back in the BC. Step up your game.

Classic Nahuatl is comprised of ideographic and alphabetic writing. I'd have lots of examples if most texts weren't burned down by le civilized people, but you can check the stored codexes and their interpetations for examples.

In all seriousness, I just want to say that everyone has contributed to history. White people aren't special, nobody is. We're all just monkeys jumping around a watered rock reacting to random shit.

>discover writing.
>discover
>writing
French education

I'm glad you can predict alternative realities. Must be some really intellectual Mexicans down that way to foresee alternative realities.

Don't worry though. I'm sure there's a multiverse where Mexicans created modern technology and they are getting ragged on by everyone else.

While you talk shit about Hispanics, muslims are busying conquering your country.

At least Hispanics are still desired by their women unlike you Anglos that are nothing but glorified sissy boy slaves to your women who want muslims and niggers.

it's more than that, the british were the primary instigators of the opium conflict

the british are the few people that will rob your nation of it's resources, and when you tower over them in success in the future will wag their fingers and tell you to be grateful for their contributions to your country

tl:dr they are jews

>Mexican intellectuals
Literally everything about your post is wrong

Your wounded pride is very transparent and very sad.

Care to elaborate?

>Maya
We're talking about Inca kiddo.

>Also chinked invented paper
And? We used wood, stone, leaves, what's your point?

My bad, using "discover" is perfectly fine in french. Replace with whatever helps you sleep at night.

>chile
>education
kek.

You brag about discovering writing yet didnt invent paper.

Isn't Inca writing called "quipu"? They're these crazy knots.

Thanks Nederbroeder

not even your empire jewels want to come back to you, what is a kingdom without it's balls?lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/iain-dale/empire-20-will-go-down-like-a-lead-balloon-india/

People who are ashamed of their whiteness share some things that people who are proud of it.

A lack of accomplishments, identity, confidence and perspective.

Y'all fuckin NEETS didn't do shit. So why are you proud?
>You didn't even invent the computer or gun powder.
> You didn't fight back the Islamic horde or discover relativity.

White people did these things yeah, but feeling "proud" of accomplishments you personally had no hand in seems like the pennicle of arrogance. I don't get it. It's just as stupid to me as this white guilt nonsense.

>Grecolatin culture was saved by muslims when Christianity was shooting itself on the feet
I won't even go into it. But this is bull on so many levels

>nothing that was invented by black people other than peanut butter

They didn't even invent that.