WW3 PLANS ARE OUT

>"KIM'S FATE SEALED Elite US Navy Seal squad that killed Osama bin Laden ‘is training up in South Korea to take out Kim Jong-un’"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQdzexzbumc
foxnews.com/world/2011/08/06/afghan-president-31-americans-killed-in-helicopter-crash.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ktqdYXd1qJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HuMShxAq7XQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

loose lips sink chinks

>Elite navy seals that killed Osama Bin Laden
>Osama Bin Laden
>Implaying

I want the bluepilled turds to gtfo of my board

I hope Kim doesn't read drudge

Didn't they all die in a helicopter crash?

What happened to all of that talk during the campaign about not broadcasting our war plans?

Nope

how the fuck would they even get inside north korea let alone kim's secret bunker which is probably 100 feet underground and guarded by 1000 soldiers?

I thought they all died in a helicopter crash

>ww3 plans

what happened to not telling your enemies what you up to

I wish

under go gender reassignment and get surgery to look like asian girls. Then get put in kim's harem and kill him with poisoned boipussi

I bet they've got the CIA agent that shot Castro in the face and killed him working with them, too! Fuck Saddam!

Imagine after killing him we can all go to visit best korea and maybe live there ,impregnate some hot chicks

like this
youtube.com/watch?v=yQdzexzbumc

a spec ops team can infiltrate the most heavily militarized country in the world and somehow gain close enough access to dear leader without having thousands of norkies zerg rushing them

>nork women
>hot chicks
Pick one

>obama administration takes out osama
>a wanted terrorist figure head since the 80s
>dumps his body in the ocean
>the same people who killed him die in a helicopter crash a few months later

really makes u think

i would fuck any of these

Almost anyone could do this. Should Sup Forums assassinate Kimmy?

Faggot

March 15th they are having a huge open air military parade to celebrate "Day of the Sun" . USA, China, Russia, Japan and SK will jointly attack NK on this day. Kim will be managed by this SEAL team whilst their huge army will be taken out by Chinese troops supported by USA (air). NK knows holding a huge parade is very dangerous given current situation and so it must be assumed they have ICBM's ready to launch and/or submarines positioned around global waters to launch non- nuclear and nuclear (possibly- trust me they have more developed weapons than they give credit for making them a wild card) missiles at cities near major US military bases.

this

Where's your standards?

>Rooster in cereals asking for proofs on this shit you pulled out of your ass.jpg

No almost any mentally ill person could do it

>Side 1
>Nigger, Spic & White squad of cucks who are overseas fighting while their feminist wives are fucking some other dude.
>Fighting for Brainwashing subversion of Kikes, Feminism, Nu-Males, and Racemixing

>Side 2
>100% ethnic people who still believe in Traditional values and strangle all forms of degenerate behavior.
>Although brainwashed, 1984 tier

RIP IN PEACE DOG EATER.

It's insane. If they take out Kim, Best Korea will be taken over by China in a week and the Chinse will get all the mineral resource, the land, and weapons.

Funny, I remember it that way as well. In fact i think it was mentioned here that they were all dead

pretty sure I remember that too. They all died in a helicopter crash.

NK invasion will backfire

maybe they are zombie troops now

>Elite US Navy Seal squad that killed Osama bin Laden ‘is training up
Well there goes the element of suprise

You are desperate.

Again, should Sup Forums assassinate fat Asian boy man leader dude?

underrated

foxnews.com/world/2011/08/06/afghan-president-31-americans-killed-in-helicopter-crash.html

if you want to turn into a transvestite asian and kill him go ahead

it will be partitioned 3 ways between south korea russia and china, followed shortly by world war 3.

north korea is a mutually beneficial buffer state, the only reason to end that relationship is to set the stage for war

do they think kim doesnt have the internet or what??

hahahahah

really activates my noggin.

None of the guys who died were involved in the bin-Laden raid. The article even says this.

>No almost any mentally ill person could do it
Maybe Kimmy could kill himself, then?

youtube.com/watch?v=ktqdYXd1qJQ

Me says hmm.

none of the operators that were involved in Osamas assassination were killed though....

well if we convince him to transition into a qt 3.14 then he will probably commit suicide. chances are high

>nuke-sniffer deployed
weirdest fetish ever

>says

The article CLAIMS. Big difference. All mainstream media reports are suspect because of their history of lies and deceit.

orly?
youtube.com/watch?v=HuMShxAq7XQ

>March 15
>Its april

So you mean, we're training to take out Kim. March 15 2018?

They crashed a helicopter on the mission and all had to cram into the 2nd one for the return trip.
In a country they're at peace with and assist. That wasn't expecting it.
I'm sure they'll do fine over hostile territory vs expectant soldiers.

you know it's serious when they deploy that fucking freak though

Fine.

Then I claim it wasn't SEAL Team 6, but rather DEVGRU that conducted the operation.

April 15th* sorry user
google day of sun, youll see.

>ww3 plans
eat kebab, get drunk, watch anime

Fuck Russia. They have nothing to do with this and get nothing.

April 15th 2017* not march

Yes, the plans of special ops military forces will be discussed on a mongolian basket weaving image board.
Get real people, even if anything of this was true the Norks probably heard it and are gonna take measurements.

if it involves NK, it's not WW3. Sorry OP

Is drudge credible or is it a joke site? I just get my news from Sup Forums.

the deep state

Yep and they're not going to be on high alert now. Not like we gave away our secret. DUH! Thought Trump was all about we're not going to tell them first? idiot

SO WHEN IS THAT FUCKING FLEET ARRIVING, TAKING FUCKING FOREVER

Putin will do it anyway just to make americans angry, because he hates freedom and democracy.

I believe this story to be a coverup for actual plans. They need a distractor right now

USA doesn't have instant transmission like you guys

Drudge is a joke site aggregator.

it kinda worries me that this is all scare tactics and bluffing.

all through the campaign, Trump said he wouldn't announce his military actions. Now the Nork thing is getting updates 10 times a day.

If Trump was actually going to hit NK, we wouldn't know about it, or know very little, like with Syria.

Low potential gradient.

it arrived earlier today. doing drills now
pro-tip: they dont actually know if the drills they're doing rn are real or not (until pressing launch) , press launch and if the commander put in launch codes they'd actually be firing.

>actual plans
flex muscles to not look weak and possibly get better deal with china

Trump and probably China are hoping the NK do something to justify an invasion... like shoot off a test rocket.

>freedom and democracy.
WAHAHAHAH
FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY,
You r funny, slovenia.

Whatever, even if America and China gank NK on that day I'm pretty sure they have some "Sampson option" of their own kind.
Trump is gonna spring someone's trap but question what kind and whose?
I doubt it's Russia but it's possible if this is all true that is.
Maybe they'll try to paint him as a warmonger or something? Only time will tell.

>Seal squad that killed Osama bin Laden

ah no they all died in a helicopter crash

they have always done a major test to praise day of the sun which is this sat, it will likely be a nuclear ICBM test - they are fully ready.

Oh, fucking no. This is called trickery.

The front page of USA Today right before the 2003 invasion talked about Delta getting ready to raid Baghdad to kill Saddam.

Where were they really? Somewhere else getting ready to do something else.

Come on guys we totally killed bin laden. Didn't you see the movie zero dark thirty? We buried him at sea out of respect for all the work he did as an employee of the US government.

>south korea russia and china
pic related
But I still don't understand why would America take the actions which benefit only its rivals.
FYI, we has a border with NK, so it's very much our business what the hell is going on there.

they were fucking beta force in the boipussi

Ah, America stronk patriotard propaganda. Didn't see a whole lot of this during the obongo years. Reminds me of the 2000s again.

The crash killed guys from 6's Gold Squadron. The OBL team had mostly come from Red.

Do you still have no teleportation technology? Our scientists are already using this when the vodka ends.

>wrinkly as fuck Juche fabric made from polymerized laundry starch
>compression socks that only reach the ankle bone
>combat heels
those guns are probably made from painted wood anyway

PleasenukeHokkaidoPleasenukeHokkaidoPleasenukeHokkaidoPleasenukeHokkaidoPleasenukeHokkaidoPleasenukeHokkaidoPleasenukeHokkaidoPleasenukeHokkaidoPleasenukeHokkaidoPleasenukeHokkaidoPleasenukeHokkaidoPleasenukeHokkaidoPleasenukeHokkaidoPleasenukeHokkaidoPleasenukeHokkaidoPleasenukeHokkaidoPleasenukeHokkaidoPleasenukeHokkaidoPleasenukeHokkaidoPleasenukeHokkaidoPleasenukeHokkaido

Why is media always exposing our plans to the enemy beforehand?

Yep we're totally gonna execute the exact tactic that we broadcast, sure

why hokkaido?

Drudge doesn't write news, they compile it from other sources.

Same unit. SEAL Team 6 was renamed the Naval Special Warfare Development Group after its first commander left because his bosses hated him. Nickname stuck anyway.

Shit, Delta hasn't officially been Delta in twenty years but the guys still call it that.

Drudge sets the narrative for conservative media. He was the first to break the lewinsky scandal in the 90s and had Andrew Breitbart as one of his editors for a while

Theres a person there my life would be way better off without.

>US Navy Seal squad that killed Osama bin Laden
Thought seal team 6 died in helicopter

They should nuke Seoul for becoming a degenerate, feminism-soaked SJW hellhole

someone should make a video game about him that doesnt suck

The dude talking about this war on abc Australia just said now "whatever happens to post north Korea" as he was talking about china etc. He called North Korea (((Post North Korea)))

i-is it me?