"Lesbians"

reddit.com/r/TrollXChromosomes/comments/2glabd/its_that_other_time_of_the_month/

Lesbians posting about how "ovulation goggles" make them want to fuck, be raped and impregnated by men.

But no they're still gay guys, it's just silly ovulation goggles!

All women are bisexual. Men are either straight or gay 100%. Anything else is people lying to save face.

All people are doms or subs. Gay or straight don't exist. That's the redpill even romans knew

>brain says you should be straight
>your not my real brain!
How the hell are these people not classified as mentally ill?

Holy shit their subconscious is trying to turn them back to normal.

So their brain is identifying as straight?

why are you browsing reddit, shlomo?

Did you even read what they said? It's not their brain telling them to be straight, it's their uterus.

so Milo was right about lesbians...

This man gets it.

nonsense, if you go "hnnngg" when you see a male, you're a really gay. they actually fall in love with other males, it's not only about domination or submission.

>it can't turn us straight

>women with brain deficiencies aren't breeding for the sole purpose of procreation
GOOD

>I'm just so alpha and manly I want to fuck dudes

This is the real red pill.

Homosexuality, if not a choice, is a self-solving problem.

>dykes literally admit they're just bitches who haven't received a good dicking
You can't make this shit up.

god looking at women talk to each other without any males around makes them 1000x more obnoxious and annoying

I feel bad for her uterus, its doing everything it can but she just wont let her body function properly

Enjoy your hormone deficiencies and decreased life expectancy I guess.

>current year+2
>lesbians openly admit to dreaming of being raped and forcefully impregnated
how far have we fallen?

THIS

if you go "hnnngg" when you see a man you're a sub. That's gay as fuck

Negative ghost rider. All people are sexually fluid, see past behavior schema. Basically, you are your environmental suggestions. The same thing that makes you sexually fluid makes children intellectually malleable. Also the same reason you can adipt leadership traits in group settings (or follower traits). There aren't even preferences, just what succeeds for you in a given situation. This is a real redpill

>fags could be conditioned to stop being gay if you changed their environment

mostly just the fact theyre reddit liberal landwhales

Yeah basically. Apples to oranges here, but you don't say that you're oppressing a kid for stopping it from rolling in its own shit; similar idea

>romans were gay meme
you're either male of female. homosexuality isnt a thing. it's just degenerates being degenerate

It's not a meme. They didn't perceive homosexuality as we do, they saw people as subs or doms. If you fucked a man you were still alpha because you were the one domming. If you got fucked you were low as fuck. Sexual relationships between older men and younger boys weren't uncommon

ironically enough the lowest thing you could do was go down on a woman. Sucking dick was seen as better than licking a pussy. You'd be the most humongous faggot there is if you licked pussy. It was all about being the dom/sub

Yo do you like man-ass?

that is pretty fucking scandalous

everyone knows you shouldn't look at libfems when you're looking for real lesbians

libfems kys

not really

>Amy Shumer posts on Reddit.
It's comedy. Not the comedy she intended but I'm laughing at her all the same.