Redpills Sup Forums doesn't want to hear

I'll start: Stopping immigration isn't enough. You need to procreate. It doesn't matter who is smarter, who wuz kangz, who invented the fucking feather duster, what matters in the end is who survives, and who goes extinct. That is nature and evolution's sole measure of worth. Your opinions, by comparison, don't matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4oob-Fdt2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

traps are gay

I believe a return to a homogeneous society would increase birth rates

Niggers have guns and chicken

We're fucked.

Africa "survives"

Doesn't mean we should live like the afrikangs

See Japan.

DELET THIS

Whites can't outbreed shitskins, it's just not possible. And even if every white person did have 10 kids, who each had 10 kids of their own, we'd just be living like niggers at that point anyhow

I tried but in the end I found out my wife used to be a man and we would never have kids. So I killer her and then myself after uploading my brain into the interwebs

Japan has some unique problems that are stunting birth rates, I'm not saying homogeneous society = high birth rates, I'm saying for whites in general it would

the jews won and no matter who we elect to reverse their kikery, they will still be on top.

>I believe a return to a homogeneous society would increase birth rates

Not likely. US birthrates started plummeting in the 1880's and didn't stop until WW2, when the birthrate hit a high of something like 3.17 in 1957. It was fairly homogeneous back then when it was dropping.

Hate to say it but the only thing that would make birthrates skyrocket again is another war where the US is taking a big role. Just have to make sure more babies are made to offset the lives lost from the war.

The intelligence, ruthlessness, determination and tactical magnificence of the Jew makes them the master race. Western whites on the other hand are pathetic maggots who deserve to fail natural selection (and they almost definitely will).

That's a bit of a skewed view though, infant mortality was also "plummeting"

bullets can substitute procreation if necessary

It's not working in Japan. This is what I believe needs to be done:
1. Contraception is criminalised.
2. Abortion is criminalised (inb4 niggers, I'm talking about actual white countries, not the US).
3. State schooling is abolished.
4. Child labour is legalised.
5. Christianity is made the state religion. Participation is enforced.
6. Living in the suburbs, small towns, rural homesteads is encouraged. Urban living is discouraged, though an effort will need to be made to make urban living more accommodating for families.
7. Married women are forbidden to work.
8. Being unmarried is strongly discouraged. The state will arrange marriages for singles.
9. State focuses on reducing unemployment rather than inflation. We have such low inflation now it wouldn't matter.
desu only 1 and 2 were necessary to cause a enormous baby boom in Romania. All of them together would induce a huge increase which would outpace even the niggers.

What's wrong with misappropriation?
You fucking liberal cuck.

>You need to procreate. It doesn't matter who is smarter, who wuz kangz, who invented the fucking feather duster, what matters in the end is who survives, and who goes extinct. That is nature and evolution's sole measure of worth. Your opinions, by comparison, don't matter.

First off let me remind you that breeding like rabbits and being more is directly the opposite of quality output.

secondly. And this is where i destroy you.
>you need to procreate
If majority white nations put in the exact amount of money that was used to house these assholes.. even half of it.. you would see perfect stabilization with excess to spare to be doled out to others.

If the Tribe really is looking to take over the world and breed every race in to easily controlled mongrel livestock, you're only going to stop them by convincing the blacks, asians and mestizos that this is the case.

It does.
A necessary sacrifice. Watch Varg, he says the same.
It doesn't matter if we kill everything else, we'd still be dying slowly as a race.

>And this is where i destroy you.
This is why you'll fall first, Scandicuck. Blackpilled and yet arrogant about it.

> Child labour is legalised.
> Married women are forbidden to work.
> Being unmarried is strongly discouraged. The state will arrange marriages for singles.

Nice tyranny you've got going on there, faggot.

You forgot the part where everyone who strays away from those gets whipped in public

>muh supremacy
Here's a redpill: This kind of mindset is what makes the Jews 'win'. You shoot yourself in the foot.

1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 9 are the ones I see happening in my lifetime

Race is a social construct, any clear minded thinker can see this

>First off let me remind you that breeding like rabbits and being more is directly the opposite of quality output.
In natural law, 'quality' means to breed like a rabbit. A quality lion has many children, and many grandchildren. A quality albatross has many children, and many grandchildren. It takes longer for an albatross or a lion to have ten children than a rabbit, but the metric is the same in ALL cases. You have a poor understanding of evolutionary biology if you think otherwise.
>If majority white nations put in the exact amount of money that was used to house these assholes.. even half of it.. you would see perfect stabilization with excess to spare to be doled out to others.
There is no stabilisation in white countries. Only decline. That is the issue.

False equivalence, niggers and huwites are inherently different.

You sound like a nu/pol/ fag who hasn't even read Mein Kampf, or even The Prince. Tyranny is better. Tyranny always wins. Your country is getting conquered by Muslims because Islam is tyrannical.

we can out survive

they will hit extinction point

their only hope is to take over our lands

not to survive

just out of spite, if they will extinct themselves, they want to take everyone else with them

the restriction of resources is the only factor we need to be sure of

do not let people with more (((NEED))) get more things just for that reason

letting people starve is important

anyone who says otherwise is condemning MILLIONS more to die SOLELY for the fleeting, 10 second feeling of moral superiority

YOU will more people, and for what? The ultimate evil and selfish act: self delusion

You will kill more people*

We need to retake Africa for the White Man, the true Kaing. The libshits can stay in Europe and slowly suffocate - one day we will free it again

whos this crisp cutie?

>crisp
understatement of the century

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

> muh Machiavelli
> muh Nazi literature exclusively accessed in Straya only

Projecting this hard will make you strain a muscle, emubro, we can all read and understand adult books here.

Doesn't change the fact the particular points I mentioned will never happen unless it's an Arabic or sub-African shithole we are talking about

K. Can you guyz breed while I play vidya?

You should read what i said instead of what you thought you heard-

T. A Swed on a trip to Finland

What about just Holocausting them?

>That is nature and evolution's sole measure of worth.
Except white man has tamed the nature and subdued the laws of evolution regarding human species. Then sand niggers and nigger niggers invade white man's world and exploit the gib system while high on beast hormones required for survival in hostile environments. Of course they're gonna breed like crazy. And yes kicking them out is enough. Only the raycists will survive and no one will be there to defend the apes when that happens.

>In natural law, 'quality' means to breed like a rabbit. A quality lion has many children, and many grandchildren. A quality albatross has many children, and many grandchildren. It takes longer for an albatross or a lion to have ten children than a rabbit, but the metric is the same in ALL cases. You have a poor understanding of evolutionary biology if you think otherwise.

Because they are incompetent..

High quality offspring are fewer but of higher quality each of them.

you fucking child.. comparing a lion which is a field animal without any civilization and arguing that having many kids means you are right..

The exact opposite is the case in the human experience. Those with many kids the few competent ones now feed. The lion and others do what they do because they are at a certain area of our biosphere which is different.. name me one of these animals you compare us to has a civilization.

Like much of the leftist propaganda and lack of fortitude it's the power of the "next verse" in that weither they argue by the bible or they argue by themselves.. it proves true.. they never took their argument far enough they take their argument as far as it agrees with their notion.. and as such their mind is blind of how the truth really is.

youtube.com/watch?v=B4oob-Fdt2s

>this
>doesn't want to hear
I'm pretty young, only 19, but i plan on having ass loads of kids along with working extremely hard to support all of them.

interbreeding with asians is just as degenerate as interbreeding with niggers

If they took their argument one step further they would rapidly realize their mistake, hence the power of the next verse.

TOO FAR

>Projecting this hard will make you strain a muscle, emubro, we can all read and understand adult books here.
I'm not saying you're stupid. Just that you're new. On Sup Forums, that's generally regarded as being worse.
>Doesn't change the fact the particular points I mentioned will never happen unless it's an Arabic or sub-African shithole we are talking about
Then we die. When people finally realise it's one or the other, then there might be some hope for us.

>You need to procreate
what a genius idea, user

to beat the niggers, we should literally act just like the niggers completely abandoning the things that make us different in the first place

problem solved. we all just become niggers

Bulling creates more pussy males than alphas

With no jobs or opportunities good luck with that. Unless you're black or Muslim women want nothing to do with you.

children are sexy.

It does, the population of an average African country increases by like 3-5% each year while a European country's population only increases by like 0,5-0,7% each year. We'll literally be overrun by 2050.

Easy there Stefan.

>muh dreams

reality train coming real soon, user

Too bad Africa gets a lot of aid from counties

this girl would look so fucking sexy with a white cock in her

i love fucking black girls, and watching my white cock disappear into their black pussys

makes me fucking diamonds.

Then as we hit the cresendo. I will grunt out shit like "i love fucking this black pussy, you like this white dick bitch...huh"

as she's making fucking a ton of noise.

Totally fucking hot

What is 'quality'? Can you even define it in this context as I have already done?
You have taken r/K selection theory, misinterpreted it, and used it somewhere it does not apply.

>Christianity strong -> Jews weak
>Christianity weak -> Jews strong

Not true. White youths in general are less interested in procreating than they were decades ago.

>niggers and whites are same except for fertility
Spot the lefty!

because we aren't fucking savages that can't control ourselves or have to pump out a shitload of kids to work our farms

times have fucking changed. get with the program

That's because Sup Forums wants to rationalize its permavirginity.

In reality, all humans are r strategists (Just look back a few generations and you see big white families), and the current white infertility isn't good, natural or something to defend.

that's the most blupilled thing I've read all week

>Except white man has tamed the nature and subdued the laws of evolution regarding human species.
A proud lie you tell yourself. Evolution requires reproduction, heredity, selection pressure, and mutation. All these things still exist, therefore evolution still applies.

fuck you, faggot

>Whites can't outbreed shitskins, it's just not possible

They haven't even discovered agiculture yet.

Just stop sending in food and the problem solves itself in very short order.

>farms

Nigger I said decades ago. Not centuries.

Considering the nukes will probably drop in a couple years, none of this shit matters. You wanted an idiot president. You got it, Sup Forums. Was it worth the memes? Tell me the end of our mother fucking existence were worth the memes.

FUCKING TELL ME!

yes ^_^

Good luck getting (((them))) to not send your taxmoney over to the niggers. It's all according to plan.

>The exact opposite is the case in the human experience. Those with many kids the few competent ones now feed.
Exactly. We are like worker ants, competent and barren, while Africans are like queen ants, and do nothing except produce children.

>It's all according to plan.

Yeah, the plan of destroying all local food production in 3rd world countries to keep them WEAK by wrecking all domestic competition

family farms were still a big thing into the 80's before factory farming and agribusiness destroyed it

>Just look back a few generations and you see big white families

people had a lot of children because of farming and also because people used to die from shit like polio

infant mortality and other dumb mortality rates are so low now that you don't need to breed like a nigger to ensure your family lineage will survive

how do you not understand this?

>Can you even define it in this context as I have already done?
You have taken r/K selection theory, misinterpreted it, and used it somewhere it does not apply.

Quality is high intelligence the parents both parents focused on absolute nurturing cuddling with the kid showing it emotion and kindness and love and empathy.. enter male.. regimented behaviour.. keep your fucking shit according to requirements, i inspect it.. always finding a flaw of what you could do better.

now as to your r/k it's the problem of itself.. where is r vs k.. in non white nations. Or should i point it out to you what you already know.

This, large families used to be the norm. More hands helping out on the property means easier work for all.

Kek'd

What i just told you is impossible in split families the children become missing.. from essential things that they try to replace in other things in blacks who are already low iq.. they gather together in groups, which is why the black communities say these groups are bad eventhough they are.. they're a detriment to their local community they are a bad way of how others see them, not all blacks are niggers, but if you adopt that sort of thing, they quickly gravitate towards that mean..

Look it's kind of like this.. you have two choices in this current scenario let's take blacks from a purely analytical standpoint.. try to get out of ghetto.. acting white.. group pressure.. become a gangbanger and perpetuate in destroying their own communities.. which is not good for any of us including blacks.. You have to understand the entrypoint. Had a strain of argument i'll haunt you with it some other day ;)

But no actually i don't hate black people, which might be hard on your mind to compute but i'm honest about their predicament.

Genetic difference exists, however generally the people who argue about this situation are more dumb than the average black person they are talking about

Stopping immigrations and gibsmedats will be enough to turn non-whites numbers from rising up. We can never outpopulate them while government subsidizes them taxing evil white men.

I actually hard as it might be to believe for you want blacks to be in the best of places, but i'm unwilling to destroy my own kin to achieve it. Bigots are easy to find and it's much easy, but making a better thing for all of us, that takes courage and effort!.

I saw a girl who looked like her just today.
>mfw

>Walks too fast
This was most likely made by some fat fuck, why is walking fast a sign of being a virgin?

You need to stop procreation.
Put up a children tax instead of child support.
We'll be rid of low lifes breeding in no time.
Anyone with a criminal record gets chemically neutered.

We need less people.
Less people=less needs=better sustainable societies.

>fast walking virgin detected

Procreation is a race to the bottom. We need to get the fuck off this rock and wasting resources supporting a bunch of fucks that can't even see the value in high school is not worth it.

We are long overdue for a major plague and I'm still fucking pissed that ebola was stopped from wrecking the world. God damn niggers can't even get sick right.

Looks more like the "Autism Walk"

Because walking fast means you're not comfortable with your surroundings and signals you don't want interactions with people around you.

exactly this.
A lot of fools don't see that resources run out.

We need to start child taxes instead of child support.
Every petty criminal gets chemically neutered.

That way you cut the idiotic growing surge of populations by a lot.

What the fuck, why, if someone wants to interact with me then they can do that, I won't keep walking.

Resourses do not run out. According to people dumb enough to understand basic economics or plain liars we're already few times ran out of oil or IPv4 but guess what, it's still available. And will be even after you die.

Before /po/ I was like "ehhh I only want two kids max"

Now I'm wanting 5

then vaginal reconstructive surgery

Walking fast means I have a place to be unlike some niggers hanging whole day on the corner or hipsters strolling leisurely in parks.

Stopping immigration is not enough, but we don't need to procreate either. What we need to do is kick out lots of legal immigrants and we need to annul the citizenship of the children of illegal immigrants and probably even the citizenship of citizens who have married illegal immigrants.

>Resourses do not run out.
Might want to get publishing that paper to prove stars going nova is a jewish hoax.

It's not gay if balls don't touch.

Fpbp

>girl on Sup Forums

You know the drill.

>russia
>number 1 in alcoholism world wide
>has "somewhere important to be"

mfw

/po/ does have a way of turning the ladies on

All those beautifully folded cranes....mmmmhmmmm