How do you habdle all your Sup Forums boards and dont lose track of a certain one?

Do you just open a gazillion tabs open on autoupdate or is there a better way
i just started using this shit site and i can say i am enjoying myself

I love a gazillion tabs myself, but I hate when I go to click on one and they are so tiny I accidentally close them.

>confesses being a newfag

just use reddit,is better
Sup Forums is now anti-trump ;_;

pleddit is no longer fun . so many normies i cant stand them . at least on Sup Forums i can shitpost all i want

confess being an anime fag

Just block the word "Trump general" and assad wankers will just disappear

No.

Confess being a gypsy

dont lump me in with those shitskins please
i hate them just as much i hate the nignogs and the jews
In some ways they are even worse, at least the jews are tring to hide when they are stealing shit

> Jews steal control over your country
> gypsies steal 50 lea from your wallet

>> Gypsies are worse

Nice meme, Florentinu

>jews are not reproducing like fucking bunnies and take over the cities of the whites
you dont know what kind of scourge the gypsies are
even hitler tried to kill some of them

definitely not enough of them

> Literally talking to an eastern European who travels across Romania every month or so and is himself from another Balkan country

> I don't know about the gypsies

Although fair game to you, I had not made that explicit in my first post.

Also why are all Romanian girls that come to UK and are not gypsies autistic as compared to the Romanian locals?

>Sup Forums is now anti-Trump

I know some people are dim, but come on.
Do you even follow current events?

If Sup Forums was still pro-Trump after the shit they pulled last week there would be a problem.

Best case scenario is that Trump has not been corrupted, but that he is no longer control and that (((they))) are forcing his hand.

There's a 'thread watcher' in the Settings at the top you could try but I don't use it so idk if it's a piece of shit or not.

I dont quite understand what you mean by
>Also why are all Romanian girls that come to UK and are not gypsies autistic as compared to the Romanian locals?

do you mean the romanian girls that come to uk are autistic?
or do you mean the romanian girls that came to uk are less autistic than locals?

also

it doesnt matter if you go through romania or if you are just visting romania
you dont get to go in gypsie neighboarhoods
they are shit
they are india poo in the loo shit
you dont get to experience the full gypsie scourge

Check the catalog, filter slide threads, if the topic is in the lower half and worth response bump it, if not leave it. Upper half gets priority for me.

If you want to be pegged go back to rebbit

Lurk more newfag.

Excluding the gypsies and the all out whores all the Romanian girls that I've encountered in the UK don't even talk to people just go to uni/work and do their stuff then come back home and DO NOTHING/MEET NO ONE (have no hobbies, and so on) just talk to their Romanian family over skype for hours. Repeat that every single day.

install Sup Forums x

The only people against trump are faggot sodomite leftists, and paid Kremlin bots. Which are you?

Romania flag = gyppo posting

i dont think you realise how poor we actually are
if you know a romanian woman that is working in a field and hasnt studied in uk just fyi their family is dirt poor and she is doing everything she can to keep the family from sinking .
A doctor in romania earns 400-500 pounds per month and thats a fully educated doctor with all the 10 years of learning

Now if someone can get away from this shithole and earn 2000 pounds per month they will send everything . eveyr last pound to the family back in the shithole.
They are not antisocial they are just too poor to afford to go out . 20 pounds is like a week of living in romania in a small house

And the ones that are studying are the same . They borrowed a shit ton from the uk government and they cant afford to go out and spend the money that they dont have.

tl:dr the wages are shit in romania and people cant afford to go out