What does she mean by this, /pop/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NK0Y9j_CGgM
youtube.com/watch?v=BMwMtl_gQvA
sfgate.com/bayarea/nevius/article/Dirty-secret-of-black-on-Asian-violence-is-out-3265760.php
google.com/amp/nypost.com/2017/04/11/doctor-dragged-off-flight-convicted-of-trading-drugs-for-sex/amp/
courier-journal.com/story/news/local/2017/04/11/david-dao-passenger-removed-united-flight-doctor-troubled-past/100318320/
google.com/amp/amp.syracuse.com/v1/articles/20470949/united_passenger_identified_david_dao.amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Chinese are at least as racist as anyone on Sup Forums. They just play along with the diversity shtick because it suits their interests.

He was convicted on 98 drug charges and was a faggot who raped patients

That was a different gook, you millennial kikeslave good goy shill

Media is naming the wrong doctor. Airline in full freak-out mode to discredit and have made their situation worse by now attacking someone not involved in a smear campaign.

inb4 2 different but similarly named doctors lodge civil cases against airline. Doctor in question lodges criminal complaint against the Gestapo cops that whipped his ass. Jackpost justice a-la (((LAWYERS))) America style!

Really gets the noggin-a-joggin.

>falling for tricks of the shitty and sloppy reporting MSM

Cucking her own race's interests with black people.

chinks are the most racist of any people.

I think she means that if you act like a nigger and chimp out while have a ton prior convictions, you will be treated like a nigger.

Check your Asian privilege

Prositution isn't rape faggot.

it turned out it was the same doctor, but he didn't "rape" anybody

Something that asians and blacks have in common is that both of them look like monkeys

Bump

the cop that did it was a nigger

minorities will always go against the majority to weaken the nation and open the border to more of them so they can increase their number and thus their power
this "insert minority" is based is bullshit, it's time for pol to realize this
sikhs, chinks, hapas, doesn't matter, they will side with other minorities to make a common front and weaken the host nation
because that's what the west is, a host, not their homeland, as long as their nation is save, they will push for leftism here even though they disagree with most of what leftist stand with

SJW inserting race into a completely unrelated situation. In other news grass is green and the sky is blue.

Isn't she appropriating our culture by calling herself Marie?

>Asian doctor gets kicked off airplane by random fucking computer selection by asshole airport security
>"THINK OF THE BLACK PEOPLE"

What the actual fuck? Do they have to play the Suffering Olympics at every possible moment, desperately trying to stay relevant?

WTF is so wrong about this arrest?
He did not want to get off their plane, drag his ass out. jesus.

did he die

Let's shut these slants up already with some gas station scratch-offs.

Liberals are such bottom feeder fucking dipshits. Airlines are bullshit, they are the most blatantly anti consumer industry around. Their faggotry effects fucking everyone negatively. Oh but the guy they fucked with this time is Asian so let's just shout 'racist and ignore the real problem. Fucking retarded niggers.

I sometimes think PC is just an excuse for people to revel in their racist tendencies.

The one who made him bleed was a jigaboo though.

ME DUN WAN NO TRABBLE

Social Justice Asians are the worst

who is this bitch and why should I start harassing her on twitter?

this!!

Exaxtly ,Black on black crime is what blacks face every day

Right, it's blacks that are the real victims.

Liberals are the stupidest fuckers I have ever came across.

>WTF is so wrong about this arrest?
It's just that chinks are mentally handicapped and they make this about them

unfortunatelly not

You are unironically shilling for united airlines for free
They pay people to do this, this is why the smear campaign came out in the first place, why are you giving them free labor you dense cunt

Last time I sat next to a black man. before the plane took off, the local lynching squad burst through the door and shouted, " get that nigger, they aint allowed to fly" and they dragged him out by his hair.

I dated a china man in my early 20's that motherfucker was so fucking racist. Worse then half the faggots on pol. His family at the dinner table would just shit on everyone including Asians.

fag

>of the plight blacks face every moment
>it was a black guy that roughed him up

honestly asians in general are the biggest assholes I've ever met.

>Americans shill for free for their corporate kike overlords
Literally can't make this shit up.

>American shills for free
>Complains about not having money to pay for things and demands everything free
I'm a dumb island monkey bu I'll never be as retarded as you. You don't deserve your white skin.

chinks will literally shoot dindus.

That's a different guy btw

Holy shit has this dumb bitch MET Chinese immigrants? Their silent hatred for blacks would make the KKK uneasy.

Topkek.
Also fucking chinks are small dicked racist assholes.

The people pulling him off the flight were black.

lets take a look at why she would post this.

What were her psychological/social motivations?

It wasn't shaming, it is fixation of an abstract enemy.
She doesn't know who to be mad at, so she wants to get support from a different community.

>fuck up booting the guy from the plane
>media backlash
>"fugg :DD Schlomo Goldsteinoberg, call our media friends and tell them to run a character assassination story"
>fuck that one up, too
>even bigger media backlash

It's another shoa.

the racial tension between asians in general and blacks is pretty high, this even goes for indians and blacks

blacks really , really do not like to see their poor immigrant neighbours get into college, and move to the middle class in one or two generations.

however it seems more and more like americans in general do not like this, which may result in the blowback of decreased US capacity to attract foreign talent towards industries where they are needed

youtube.com/watch?v=NK0Y9j_CGgM

this is all the while china is doing the opposite, and is looking to hire professionals to teach it's rising college students

Good goy

I thought it was in the contract on the plane ticket Tha they can remove you

Nigger security guards were the one who beat him

How is this white people's fault

Does she realize the cop who did that to him was black???

She means to further divide and conquer.

Real Asians are racists in general and don't really give a fuck about diversity. It's the Asian Americucks that hang on that shit and act as if real Asians cared about this pathetic bullshit. Most Asian Americucks don't even know how real Asians live in their countries, as they spent most of their lives in the USA, so I find it ridiculous when these cunts try to "represent" all of Asia.

It's also kinda funny because a real Chinese doesn't really consider a Chinese Americuck as one of them Chinamen, simply because they never lived in China.

LMFAOOOO
Asians confirmed most cucked race!!!!!!

BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!

all of you beta faggots wanting to mix with these things STOP AND THINK

>It's also kinda funny because a real Chinese doesn't really consider a Chinese Americuck as one of them Chinamen, simply because they never lived in China.

And they would be correct.
Always annoys me when I say something about China and the guy with Chinese ancestry in our office goes
>WELL, AS A CHINESE
Nigga, you have never been to the fucking country. You are about as much Chinese as you are German.

Is she the gook that got mad JK Rowling for having a token asian character?

Noticed she refers to herself as Asian American. She should go back.
>I fully support American Asians.

those are gooks tho

Fuck Donard Trump e fuck whyte pee po

>Really gets the noggin-a-joggin.
Kek

The CEO of United is Hispanic and the cops that roughed the dude up were literal niggers. Libtards are fucking insane..

KEK if she thinks there could ever be alliance between Asians and blacks she is retarded.

Blacks see Asians as free picks, Christmas presents, walking victims.

Asians see blacks as sub human.

lets not forget the Mexican CEO

>Asians see blacks as sub human.

Not the Asians who were born in the US. They are fully cucked.

Asians don't have souls.

They did struggle, tho

Asian here. I don't give a fuck and anyone that claims racism is an professional sjw victim whore. Bye.

LEL

youtube.com/watch?v=BMwMtl_gQvA

sfgate.com/bayarea/nevius/article/Dirty-secret-of-black-on-Asian-violence-is-out-3265760.php

Lmao, subtle

Kek, wasn't he dragged out of the plane by niggers?

United has made the doctor a very rich man (if the lawyers let him have a little).

>people try so desperately to fight racism that every single event ever is a race issue
isn't it racist to assume that anything bad that happens to a minority happened solely because they are a minority?

AYO HORR UP
*makes more money than whites and still claims to be oppressed*

I think the Chinese are just concerned because it was a black guy who punched the Asian passenger, and chinks really hate blacks.

Wasnt it a nigger who kicked the shit out of him in the first place?

he died due to eternal bleeding, you can see it in the photo

>Let this be a reminder of what black people face everyday
>A black guy yanked him off the plane

she means ctr paid her to be a faggot

In cultural Marxism it's not

Sets an interesting precedent, doesn't it? Airlines are now in a precarious position when it comes to removing even unruly customers. I imagine people will start chimping out like the chink doctor at the slightest provocation in the hopes of landing a big payday.

Maybe she was talking about the plight of blue collar black workers having to deal with the entitlement of a privileged upperclass? That actually would have made far more sense than the crap she's trying to sell.

my fucking sides haha

google.com/amp/nypost.com/2017/04/11/doctor-dragged-off-flight-convicted-of-trading-drugs-for-sex/amp/

Only someone with mental issues would get triggered like this. I knew he had issues...just not this much

Another article about him.
courier-journal.com/story/news/local/2017/04/11/david-dao-passenger-removed-united-flight-doctor-troubled-past/100318320/

One more
united_passenger_identified_david_dao.amp

Inb4 i shill for united

>Yarrow postah
Oh, the sweet, sumptuous irony.

google.com/amp/amp.syracuse.com/v1/articles/20470949/united_passenger_identified_david_dao.amp

Marie came from Mary which is a jew name.
Check your privilege, whitie.

its da white mans fault :))))

Chinese are the really racist

It's ironic because when was the last time Blacks stood up for oppressed asians? Close to never.

We're just racist m8. If you want to meet nice asians go talk to japs.

No you dirty nigger, you ever heard of rooftop koreans? Asians hate every race besides whites, it's these race traitor Americhinks who give us a bad name.

Don't worry, when the race war comes, I'll kill them first. Jews and Niggers come next.

>eternal bleeding

lel

at least we sorta like white folks