OMG, what do you think of this?

Jesus Christ this is the saddest story in the news today.

Sadly she didn't die before she could give birth to that abomination.

abomination? shit that's callous dude.

fpbp

FPBP

Reported to the Merkel equality police

Stick it in the coal...

>98 pound effeminate trumpcuck whose genetic material will die with him talking shit

thanks for the laugh kiddo

>he has to raise a half breed abomination for the next 18+ years

Truly breaks my heart into a million pieces to see how white men have fallen to such cuckery

How the fuck can you die from an allergic reaction to something your body produced in the first place ?

I hate blacks too but shit that's kinda harsh man

>both employed
>traditional looking wedding
>good names
>he probably cucked some black guy

The only degenerate thing they did was go in the Daily Mail.

Go back to London you paki reddit fuck

AEFs (amniotic fluid embolism) are rare, but not unheard of. I dont get why this is news worthy.

Miscegenation being punished by God.

1 like = 1

Fpbp

Fuck off Nukijava, go play with some radiated Air or something.

This.

There's literally nothing wrong with white boys getting on with black girls.

lol the sad thing here is that he will have to raise a fucking nigger

>cracker marries nigger
>they have mut baby
>nigger dies during pregnancy
>cracker has to raise mut

Disney would be all over this.

Give it 100 years.

They will make a fucking movie of this with cartoons and everything.

>trumpcuck
Reddit is still here?

poor guy.

If she was allergic to amniotic fluid, wouldn't that have come up with her other kid?

Why the fuck did they put the word "beautiful" in the headline? What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

this guy asking the right questions!

GOYMANY NO!

Black woman realizes that she would have to exert effort for another person (her child). Effort = Work. Negro body goes into shock and kills itself to prevent such an awful fate

intersticial lymphatic stagnation can vary with time (obviously) so she must've been eating a fucking awful diet of gmo food filled with pesticides, tons of grains and animal products instead of fresh fruit and vegetables. allergenics is a science of lymph.

Well this doesn't sound like complete horse shit or anything.

>allergenics is a science of lymph

Have some other "science" to share, you stupid hilarious piece of shit? Maybe tell me how homeopathic dilutions help us as well, fucktard.

Many such cases. Sad!

can't you get arrested for saying something like this in your country?

it was racist white amniotic fluid, the father's great grand pappy was in the Klan

Sad.even for a nigger. She was 1 of the good ones by the way.

I was just thanking about maternal death and reading up on it last night. My wife is 28 and im jot sure i want to risk losing her for a child. I'd rather have her than a little shit

Sieg heil.

Achmed with the bantz

Why couldn't they have all died on amniotic fluid

Why couldn't I have died on amniotic fluid?

FPBP

its never too late

>allergic to something inside of your own body
How the fuck is that supposed to work, exactly?

rude

kek

>why don't neanderthal and ooga booga genes mix

"A lot of questions in the modern age makes you go "hmm", and theres not really much answer for them except for....BRRAAAPPP"

Don't care how he got to that conclusion, but to say that she ate garbage instead of eating correct food might be a lead to how she did create her own allergic fluids.

I'm really curious as to how it really happened now.

Race mixing.

Sometimes the baby even dies because it has a different blood type from the mother.

Turkey has always been brutal, but damn.

>assumptions
>assumptions
>assumptions
>assumptions
>assumptions

thanks for the laugh kiddo

Is this true, digits say so but I need evidence

S I E G
I
E
G

H E I L
E
I
L

yo I live like 3 mins from that hospital

>98 pound effeminate
shit, that describes me quite accurately

>allergic reaction
>to amniotic fluid
>a required part of the reproductive process

Literally the worst possible genetics.

I see what you did thar.

>Genetic diversity

This is why people are attracted to strangers. It is coded in our genes.

Happens all the time. Autoimmune disorders, body recognizes something in your body as a foreign pathogen and tries to destroy it.

A reaction this severe is pretty rare though.

>Literally the worst possible genetics
Still allows you to give birth, so not really. Pretty high up there though.

if i am like 85% white 15% sicilian is it race mixing if i marry someone who is like half spanish (southern spain) and half flip

Yes.

>What is autoimmune disease
Fucking retard. Don't you have any medical knowledge at all you miserable fuck?

Gonna be weird for the kid growing up black with a white dad and no mum.

Provided he doesn't mix with gangs he'll likely turn out a decent lad, all depends on where he lives and whether his dad will keep him away from chavs/roadmen

I'm not the greatest in immunology but I have some knowledge, she wouldn't have died from the first kid because it would have been the primary response of her immune system. The secondary response is what does it. Allergens like poison ivy only get worse the more you experience them.

Also

BURN THE WHITE HAVE A FRIGHT

dear God this prick is going on me nerves, i curse the day I've watched the videos with the quote in question.

One way or another the black parent always bails.

I know one kid from this kind of couple. He turned out pretty ok despite growing up in ghetto ass East London. He's an athlete though which always kept him straight. Apparently he doesn't get along with his dad nowadays but I don't know them well enough to say if this has anything to do with race.

>It's this Conniefag again

Though his mum is around obviously.

>tyrones mom sticked around for 4 hours before leaving

The term cuckoldry has come half circle to the point where having a child with your wife and raising it is cuckoldry. The term cuckold is literally worthless.

thats awful. RIP =[

Outta here, newfag trash

>welcoming white genocide
Shut up kike

Drill the oil, live in turmoil

itt : virgins laughing at a man who lost his wife

It is you fucking mong. Antigens from allergens are presented to immature T and B cells in the lymph nodes.

>t. Medical student

Wouldn't expect some spic to know anyways

Oh fuck off Germany

If I had a dime for every time I've heard a germcuck say "There's literally nothing wrong with white boys getting on with black girls" I'd be a rich man

Just because you're a Slavic rape baby doesn't mean you get a free pass to destroy your own culture and civilisation

Protip: there's a reason Africa is such a shithole and its not the climate

Sort yourself out

>AEFs (amniotic fluid embolism) are rare, but not unheard of. I dont get why this is news worthy.
It's a fluff piece. Better question is how this wound up in the news. Did he contact a journalist and offer them the story? It could be a plan to get laid. Or he might be virtue signalling for good boy points. Who knows.

not that sad. Just dysgenics taking care of itself.

Kek

Fuck off cuck.

This, one more disgusting slimy mixed race cunt for the UK, brilliant.

This

Most people will assume he adopted them at least.

Why do we still let these race traitors live among us?

Fuck off to Africa if you think shitskins are so great

FPBP

fpbp

FPBP

:( sad

some of you have souls

the rest will be joining me in hell

its always just you burgers who think it would be funny to call germany turkey. projecting a little hard beeing just 60% white?