Reminder that the Jews already won

We were too late.

Millenials I feel are the ones on Titanic right when it hit the iceberg

how many hispanics are white tho? seems like a large amount of cubans and puerto ricans are white.

>Dat white uptick

We're waking up, m8. Go make babies.

I used to be a liberal who didn't believe in borders, who didn't want to have children because I thought it was bad.

Now I have surpassed that, and even the average Sup Forumstard

Social change takes time, the liberal disease took a long time to set in, it will die even quicker

No.

(((iceberg)))

This. Having white babies in a nation that's about to be taken over by mud people is unethical.

We're gonna become a next Brazil arent we?

That uptick starting at 2013 is interesting, I wonder what could be responsible. Could the white man be waking up?

A race war fixes all problems, suddenly we're back to the 1700's and have slavery of niggers again.

To be fair, this was never our homeland, take a DNA test and return to where you bleong

>white man
>waking up
lol

Nah, the country will balkanize by then.

Meh, we can still just pull our own Samson Option on them. We just have to destroy our economies and salt the earth behind us to remove the fuel from the fire that feeds them.

yeah it seems that way when you live in australia

they ain't

>We were too late.
No. You were right in time to help the jews win. We were right in the middle of cleansing that filth from the world until someone thought it would be a good idea to bow down to the jews.

But my ancestors were from Germany

And Germany is already filled with arabs and blacks

If we cut the public housing and section eight shit along with shilling more and more welfare to the nig nogs pumping babies out for a check that trend would stop dead in it's tracks. Honestly why do we give more welfare to bitches who just pump out kids while doing nothing for society?

If only

Our empire was in a state of expansion. Now the capital is being attacked, we must all return

We also have a jew card "Oh he's from America, his upbringing made him like that". It's the same as "Oh he's from Africa, his upbringing made him like that"

This country was founded by whites, if we're going to get into who owns the actual land I guess all humans need to leave north America and let the bison have it

No shit

>Come to america.
>Complain that there is amerindians in it.

Flawless logic.

Earth is about to be B L A C K E D

Looks like we've got some work to do

They'll be exterminated by the Chinese once Europe is blacked

Just stop immigration now!
1 million + each year
They bring 3-9 million in "family reunification" it's too many. We can stop it, stop immigration.

One here and one incoming.

Go fuck yourself. Grill yourself burger scum! There is no human homeland for Americans except America. 250 years of political sacrifice, 450 years of time, sweat, blood sacrifice and fifty generations make this place ours. The only people that had a claim got blown the fuck out and signed a treaty. The natives literally signed the place over, then we bought another part, other places voted to become us.
>go read a ducking book you youtuberati vididiot

Not so fast hombre.

Cubans and Puerto Ricans have pretty low birth rates, with Cubans even having lower ones than Asians.

from where is this?
what happenend in 2011 - 2012?

Fuck off kike.

Guys come on and fucking reproduce. I just had a baby with my white girlfriend, so I did my part. Get out there and secure a future for the white race. The fucking mudslimes are having babies in bombed out grocery stores in Syria, you can do it in your house at home. Figure it the fuck out. Go cum