23andme results came in

I honestly thought that I am 100% white. I guess the memes are true: There is no such thing as a white American. We are mongrels.

Other urls found in this thread:

annettekapple.blogspot.com/
blog.23andme.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/ASHG2012poster-JYT-final.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How long did it take to get? I sent mine in over a month ago.

What a waste of money, if you look fucking white you're white.

tell us the eye and hair color of yourself and of your parents

>literally giving your dna to shlomo
you burgers are crazy

>if you look fucking white you're white
yeah no

>tfw thought I was 1/32 Cherokee, turns out I'm 100% white
Feels good man

It's crazy man, I swore I was 100% Filipino.

>t. Paco Hernandez
You have to go back

These things are pretty much scams.

It doesnt check your DNA on anything historical. It only checks your DNA against a sample of other people who also bought this kit.

The sample is biased and your results are biased.

>Shitskin detected

it says 4-8 weeks right on the package

annettekapple.blogspot.com/

Annette, go back to your blog cunt.

BLEACHED

Wasn't the Philippines occupied by Spain for a long time? You're basically Asian Mexicans.

>1 post by this ID
OP confirmed shill who is trying to convince us that we arent actually white and therefore should support multiculturalism

Hope you are north Italian otherwise I have some bad news.

And all that for a mere $99!

Anyone who falls for this obvious scam is retarded.

Saged

i am, but still "southern italians are niggers reeee" is a Sup Forums meme

Speak for yourself.

Wasn't going to say they were black, but they sure as hell ain't white.

t. hapa

yeah sure keep getting your informations of Sup Forums you fucking bong

>Ashkenazi

>Annette Kapple

tits or gtfo

Someone should do an experiment. Have a white guy send in a sample with a name like Wan Chang and send a Asian sample with a name like LaShequa Jackson.

I'm sure they just look you up on Facebook and give you a result based on your photo.

false.

23andMe, examining the genomes of vastly larger numbers of people using thousands of SNPs, estimates "about 2%" of "European Americans" have any detectable autosomal black ancestry. And three quarters of that 2% have only "about 0.5%" African ancestry

blog.23andme.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/ASHG2012poster-JYT-final.pdf

OP is an outlier

I get it from more racist Italian friends.

>1,1% west african

you have to go back

>Jewish

Yeah no

This. I refuse to do this. Madness.

Let me guess you probably have black hair, big bushy eyebrows and brown eyes lmao. post a pic so I can laugh

That feel when only 99.99% white.

Looks like you're 1/16th real American. And 1/64th Darius LeBron Tyrone Washington.

A really high proportion of people across the world have a european as their most recent common ancestor thanks to colonisation etc.

No such thing as completely white anymore.

Better accept more (((refugees))) now, they're just like you. There's only one race and that's the human race etc.

Sorry not sorry. Not one of us,

"Nothern Europe"
"French & German"

>mfw I see the way they grouped the results

italians on Sup Forums are almost all self-hating faggots for some reason. italian from south are genetically different from us ofc, but still white.

And you're entire DNA sequence is recorded in a database controlled by (((perfectly ethical businessmen))).

It looks like he was angloed. He doesn't have any southern european.

You are not that bad for a burger.

Stop blatantly advertising your gene banking and selling scheme you fucking kikes. Go away.

MICKED AND SPICCED

Congratulations. Your DNA is now on file.

is 23 and me better than Ancestry DNA?

t. Calabrian Arab

that's not how it works, especially when it comes to personal genome services that test haplotype, and personal genome services that notify you if a potential relative has been matched with you.
there was no way for example, for ftDNA to link my account to that of my maternal grandfather (who has a different surname) without actually sequencing our genomes.
for all they knew we could've been complete strangers, except they actually sequence genomes so they could see i had 25% of my genome in common with him.

when it comes to autosomal admixture analyses, yes, some of these companies have fairly shit models for predicting your ethnic breakdown. it's all affinity and probabilty based, and unfortunately it's not as if they have massive databases of reference populations of what we would consider racially pure people from 10k years ago to compare you to.

oh yeah, the other thing is i tested with both 23andme and ftDNA, and transferred my raw data from both, to a free GEDmatch account. guess what... they were no different from one another save for a few loci that one company tests at but not the other and vice versa.

Your name is on there user lulz

t. Moishe

Yeah I was meme'ing my mom came to Canada in the 80s and got bleached. I'm R1b-U198 shit though, rare Anglo-Norman haplgroup apparently.

Delet I'm only 1/8 Irish at most.

Yeah mostly Norman French, British Isles, Norwegian and some Russian, some Native as well.

Any questions?

oh also surname is from pic related

Mine took 5 weeks for results to come back

She looks pretty used up.

Honestly this DNA business is a double edged sword, it's nice knowing your ancestry but it also makes people get up in arms over a a small amount (

I don't know. I haven't tested with ancestry DNA and don't see the need to.
however, ancestry DNA would seem to be the prime choice of nigs for testing.

I would suspect if you are of European or majority European descent, other companies such as 23andme, ftDNA and LivingDNA, are better.

well damn i used ancestrydna.

>0.1% ashkenazi
into the oven shlomo

These companies are just building a government database of people who are obsessed with race so they can keep an eye on you.

so, confirmed liberal shill accidentally posts her name while trying to swear nobody is white and race isn't real.

OP is huge fag.

>23andme

Why do people trust this site, again?

What credentials or peer reviews does it have? How many scientists endorse it?

How do you know they arent merely taking your shekels, throwing your sample to the trash can and sending you some randomly generated bullshit?

intelligence agencies got your DNA now

These companies also probably are intended to sow defeatism among whites.

>Fuck I'm 2% nigger... May as well give up on this racial purity/European pride shit and become a wigger

This too, I wasn't sure how to express that

(((Kapple)))
why do jews always crave attention?
did the signs to the showers say "Only For Special People"?
Captcha: :Select all images with GAS stations"

pottery

Retard.

One drop rule.

You're out. Hang yourself.

>annette kapple

show tits slut

lol brown poorfag

t. Argentinian

Your DNA means one of your parents was racially pure.

more likely that OP took her results off her blog to concern troll the board.

see
23andme is based in Cali, ftDNA in Texas. 2 completely different, competing companies.
For them to liaise with one another in order to make sure my "fabricated" results were consistent with one another, is just a bizarre notion.
It's obviously not that difficult to actually, legitimately test people.

I'd be more concerned about this
As for this
Kikes are fucking dumb if they think they can bluepill the population by appealing to straw man notions of what race is.
If I tested for non-white I'd fucking use it to my advantage to grant me immunity vis a vis progressive identity politics, I'd double down and continue to name the Jew.
The only "far right" white people who care more about notions of racial purity than of aspiring to virtue, high culture, social cohesion and the likes, are low IQ knuckle draggers.

Timestamped anal bate vid in thighhighs or GTFO

i'm lombard

a lot of jews look white.

No they don't and I'm Spaniard.

>show tits slut
Do you really want to?

nice bait, as if you would leave your name visible

Kristellnacht is coming 4 u

for you

no

I absolutely hate filthy traitors who spew anti nation shit like no such thing as racially pure.

Mate, "Southern European" is a polite way of saying nigger

>Implying that's not Aryan DNA.

Kek

Gratz, you can now be framed in a false murder committed by imperial agents....

I don't think 23andme put the name at the end like that. Well played though.

say's the complexed abbo

How? Unless both your parents are rape babies.

My entire family is pure Filipino, I don't know how this is possible.

>it's a melting pot episode

Fucking pathetic

Hmm, user....

>Irish
lmao

true

I dunno man, it's terrible.

BLEACHED

White American here

Sage this shit! It's astrosurfing by the jews!

>unassigned
reptiloid btfo