Is this a result of feminism and political correctness gone mad or just the Jews?

Is this a result of feminism and political correctness gone mad or just the Jews?

>riding public transportation
>privilege

Good goy.

Who the fuck even sits like that outside of their own home? If you do this you're just a cunt.

B-but that doesn't agree with my narrative that men are literally worse than satan.

>women having their handbag taking up the seat
Fuck them.

cultural marxism

As an overweight 'privileged' white male this is hilarious and I will continue riding public transportation in this manner until the police smash my face and drag me off the bus/plane

MY PRIVILEGE IS SMILING AT ME IMPERIALE, CAN YOU SAY THE SAME

Is riding in an empty train white/male priviledge? Doesnt it just mean the guy woke up at 4AM to take an early ride?

>riding an empty plane
>it isn't full of people

Comic author confirmed for being even more delusional

Except if you sit like that 100% of the population will think you are a cunt.

This artist is making no point

Feminism and political correctness gone mad is caused by the Jews, so the answer to your question is the Jews either way.

Where I live there's only 2 types of people that take up both seats.

Niggers and women who want to avoid sitting next to niggers

when you're a parasite, equality feels like oppression.

>take up multiple seats
>act bitchy when you have to give up space
Literally only women do this

kek'd

I take public transit and literally the ONLY people who do this are niggers.

>now you have my noggin joggin

Ahh, the privilege of sitting on an empty train in a homogenous society, who could blame me?

>tfw I made a black friend in college
>doesn't drive
>takes the bus everywhere
The stereotypes are true. I've never taken a bus because I'm not a poor nigger

Lmfao youre just an old LONELY white man with the ruined life. Wah wah wah. WHORE FUCKING MOTHER. DIVORCE BILLY WAH WAH WAH. hahahaha. So mad. Mad forever white man. KYS because no one loves your ugly low-confidence, non-chad, low energy beta shitstain ass.

Making nazis? Great. Make em and grate em.
I dont fear the future. Im smiling at whats to come.

Hardly anyone ever takes up two seats and i have certainly never seen anyone complain about someone asking to give up one of them.

>I've never taken a bus because I'm not a poor nigger
or maybe you live in bumfuck Alabama and never been in any bigger urban enviroment.

I live in city center, in tenement house build in 1910- you can count parking spots without pulling second hand from the pocket. It's perfectly normal to use public transportation, unless you have to show everybody you love wasting time and money in trying to get through city in a car.

Only niggers use fucking cars as any sign of social wealth and position.

I live in Connecticut (New York City metropolitan area). Things may be different in bumfuck Poland but in the US you need a car to get around. You must be poor if you think having a car is a sign of social wealth and position. Cars in the US are dirt cheap compared to Europe and it's deeply ingrained in our culture.
Don't be mad because you live in the Mexico of Europe and cant afford a car.

>hings may be different in bumfuck Poland but in the US you need a car to get around
is that somethig to be proud about?
>You must be poor if you think having a car is a sign of social wealth and position.

But you said that while talking about stereotypes you massive fucking idiot.

Cars in Poland are cheaper- believe me.

Fuck, you are truly American.

Isn't this by Sophie Labelle? I guess a white guy knows all about privilege.

>getting this triggered because you can't afford a car and need to project on an anonymous basket weaving board
Kek, your post just screams assblasted
>tfw not a dumb, poor Polak

Frankly it should be a nigger. They're the only ones I've seen sit like that on public transportation. Well, I've seen women do it, but not on a packed bus. Niggers are the worst 'manspreaders', and I'm 90% sure that feminists just hate them and pick on white men as an outlet for their bloodlust.

Think about it, who actually catcalls them? Who actually gropes them? Who actually makes them uncomfortable and afraid for their safety? You? Me? Nope, niggers.

>AmeriNigger is proud because jews get money from him

>it's a Pollak rides a goat to work and swears at motor vehicles episode
So sad Poland... So sad

>another nigger falling for jewish trick

Literally no white men ever sit like that though

Underrated

feminism and PC = the jews

it is all part of the cultural marxism designed to destroy the foundations of the west

mentally sick people don't live in reality

>participating in the economy means you're working for the Joos XD
I guess I better stop buying food, paying for taxes and utilities, and quit my job

Seriously bro, you're talking like a 14 year old who watched 1 David Duke video. I hope Russia invades and genocides you again

>being the only guy inside a plane

I would sit like that if I had a plane all for myself

This is that fucking Assigned Male cunt isn't it. I can smell it.

>WHITE MEN RIDE COMMERCIAL AIRLINES BY THEMSELVES FOR SOME REASON
>WHITE MEN TAKE UP 3 SEATS ON THE SUBWAY AMIRITE MANSPREADING IS REAL

Time to cull these pigs.

Women do though

Kek