Family...

>Family, friends and classmates say their final goodbyes to 11-year-old Michigan boy who killed himself 'after his 13-year-old girlfriend faked her death on social media in tragic online prank'
>Dozens attended the funeral service for Tysen Benz, 11, on Tuesday afternoon in Marquette
>Benz died April 11th after being taken off of life support three weeks after he hung himself on March 14
>His mother, Katrina Goss, said his 13-year-old girlfriend staged her death on social media with help of friends
>Police charged teen with telecommunication services-malicious use and using a computer to commit a crime
>Goss described her son as an athlete, comedian, friend, brother and all-around amazing child

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4403834/Mourners-say-goodbye-11-year-old-boy-killed-himself.html

>Romeo and Juliet in real life

Young people are retarded unfortunately. The chick deserves to be punished.

>The chick deserves to be punished.
why?

How do they know he killed himself because of his bitch gf and not because his mother abused him or some shit?

because he looks like a faggot

looks like he would have turned out gay anyways.

Looks like a frog to me. I bet he even knew french.

He's hapa

It's not her fault she is a lady. He is just emotionally fragile and it would have happened eventually anyway.

Because it's hot as fuck

How can an 11 year old think about suicide??
Man I'm glad I had a good childhood without the internet.

>kill yourself because someone else died

Weak af, it's good that he removed himself from the gene pool.

i think her conscience is punishment enough.

Well at least the girl will now know that online prancing is cancer.

Supreme gentelman

I wouldn't give a fuck T B H

Pretty impressive that he mostly successfully hanged himself at 11.

>girl
>conscience

He looked retarded anyway

BAN ASSAULT ROASTIES

Jesus fucking hell, killing yourself over a bitch at the age of 11. Fuck is this world coming to.

No more sweet 13 year old pussy for him, good night young prince.

He was an hero to us all

> pulling a Romeo and Juliet

Bet you the bitch didn't even stab herself to death after she found out, tragic

>telecommunication services-malicious use and using a computer to commit a crime
wew, we're next

yikes.

Women have conscience?

This is the real tragedy. Youngins don't even know the classics anymore

>Tysen

not quite sure who's the bigger retard here, but she's definetely a bitch

wew

What a fucking idiot. Darwinism strikes again

Real life Romeo and Juliet. Sad.

She'a probably wondering how many boys she can kill now kek

>tfw preteens have more guts than I do
I wish I could end it as carelessly.

Kids today are fucking pussies.
My coworker has a 12 year old son who is on the football team, basketball team, and wrestling.
She tells me almost daily about the pussy shit he does.

>Still calls his mom mommy
>Cries constantly about bullshit.
>Cried when he didn'the get to spend time with his mom on a single Saturday she worked.
>Cried when movers moved things in his room and made it messy

>Recently punched a kid for punching the back of his head and calling hid girlfriend a slut.
>finally did something manly!
>LOL Nope.jp
>Cried when he got home and told his mom he was worried he would be kicked off the football team.

Don't let your woman eat soy or drink public water.

>edit my social media account
>some autismo kills himself
>I get blamed and charged with a crime
uwot

It's not guts to quit. That is giving up and being a quitter.

and yet he can't even do that

>The Post reported that a juvenile has been charged with malicious use of a telecommunications device and using a computer to commit a crime by Marquette County Prosecutor’s Office.

LOCK THAT ROASTIE UP

How come? it was just a joke.
I remember one time when I was back in school I stayed home one day and one of the girls who liked me messaged asking if I was ok. Thought fuck it, lets have some fun. Told her I was in hospital with liver failure (Used to drink a lot in high school) and told my friends to say same thing if she asked. Other girls messaged me too asking if I was ok so I kept the lie going.
After lunch I decided I had enough and wanted to see their reaction when I rocked up.
Apparently she and another girl had been crying all morning and when I rocked up to class she gave me the biggest death stare I have ever gotten (didn't help that everyone pointed and laughed at her)
None of the popular girls would talk to me the rest of the day.
All good though. I ended up losing my virginity to the girl that I originally tricked so it's not like she hated me or anything. She was just pissed off I made a fool out of her in front of everyone

Maybe it's for the better, before he caught her fucking a 17 yr old and turned it into a murder/suicide.

>different last name than his mom

Who cares. Next!

You mean he sat down and watched

Good point probably through the internet. Kys comments giving little kids some ideas.

Millennials are getting hardcore. Back in my day they were just falling out of trees and dying after having their Xbox confiscated.

Given the chance these guys will have us up against the wall in a windowless basement.

This is why you sucks Sweden.
You can't rely on criminals to feel guilty.

Psychopaths that care about no one else exist. There are many, many, cases where criminals sat in a court room and look bored when the suffering their victim went through was described. Then when their sentence was given, they sobbed uncontrollably... for their own fate.

She showed she was very focused on herself when she faked suicide for attention. How do you know she even felt guilt?

>11-year-old
>girlfriend
Shit, I had girl friends at the time, but not a "girlfriend".
Dumb fuck.

I was bullied very badly by girls accused of being gay and contemplated it.

Poor fingolian :(

she will brag about this story to every single guy she will fuck

Nah they're just really fucking stupid.
This dumb little bitch thought she was going to be a ghost or a spoopy meme or some shit

It was just a prank bro
lol

>female
>conscience

I know right? He thinks a girlfriend at 11 means something.

When you look at her face then its not that bad, but then looking at her finger how short it is you see she's fucking elementary grade age.

>his face when he sees his gf kill her self

Did the girls call you gay? was there any reason behind it? Also what age was this at?

Psychopaths are rarer than you'd think. Anti social behavior is what's not uncommon, but some of such behavior alone doesn't necessarily indicate psychopathy.

>male
>not the nigger of the gender world which commits the vast majority of violent crime

So bring them down a few pegs and humiliate them, they'll spread their cunts for you

Kek

>Goss described her son as a comedian

And he took his life over a joke.

strange fruit you posted here.

he looks like a gay mexican

Do they even mention the girl's name?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA WHAT A LOSER

Top kek, this thread is great.

can't tell if it's a fingolian or a hapa with dyed hair

What is the source of this quote, citizen?

>which commits the vast majority of violent crime
sadly, yes.

But only because lying to the cops to get them to go beat up a guy for you isn't considered a violent crime in our fucking society.

Holy shit how sad...

>HAY GUIS I DONT CARE ABOUT MY FIRST LOVE IM SO COOL RIGHT GUYS?

>'He was extremely kind, fun, hilarious, sweet, smart, strong, adventurous, and charismatic...and, he never ever gave up!
>he never ever gave up!

>Swedish flag
Reading Swedish posts is punishment enough

>women
>conscience
good one Sven

His parents should have taught him not to fall for the roastie trap.

You're probably not even 1/4th as smart as you think you are. And even if you acknowledge some level of incompetence, your stupidity is most likely orders of magnitude more potent than you're even capable of realizing.

>Girl

>Conscience

Pick one

Garfield

You type like an autist. Go take your meds and watch mlp.

Your jokes are tired, your logical fallacies are plentiful, and there's probably nothing particularly interesting about you. The fact that you come here and you can be in the know with all the niche tropes that get thrown around doesn't say anything about your character other than you're excellent at wasting your precious time.

You have no defense in this situation Accept it and realize you could be improving yourself right now, you barely functional, narcissistic peasant

I'm more educated than you, in every way shape and form. Also more intelligent than you (exponentially so). I am better than you, in every facet of life, and I don't even know you, however, I just know, that I am. Also, we aren't bro's. If anything, you are someone I assign less value and worth than my own feces. Your life has no value, and you will make no contribution to this world, in your entire life, because of your low intelligence, and lack of skills. How does that feel, you fucking bottom denominator. go back to you vegan subreddit to fill your useless void of a life, pretending it means anything. Am I a narcissist? I don't know, I am a fucking God. I will, do, and have succeeded in every facet of life. I have done more, in this year alone, than you will have achieved before you leave this world... let that sink in. You have no fucking clue who you are talking to. I am so vastly superior, and intelligent, that I can infer all of this, with 100% accuracy. You are like a fucking ant, and I am a GOD. You do not even fly on my radar, let alone get acknowledgement, from the likes of me. I know you can sense my superiority, my power, my intelligence,and you are trying to pretend you don't feel it, its real. To conclude, go back to fucking yourself, you meaningless water-trash bottom feeding peasant.

>11 old
>killed himself because a bitch
totally deserved

Astounding! You have managed to expend effort creating a non-random string of characters which usually convey meaning, yet your overall comment was ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS! It is as though all of the industries of mankind were operated in reverse, with great will and endeavor being used to convert items of usefulness into worthless bare materials! you are the antithesis of all that is grand and great about mankinds capacity for thought and self-determination. You sir, are the mirror image of a meaningful entity, lower than base matter, lower than oblivion, because unlike the brutish deterministic plasma of the unreasoning cosmos, you CHOSE to be without value or worth. Or in the parlance of thine own ilk: LOL N0 UR GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!11ONE!!!!!ELEVENTY!!!!11!?

send her to me teheehe

>tfw i still call my mom mommy

>he hung himself
>hung

And his gf was only 13! Fucking sick pedo degenerate. Glad he offed himself.

someone is mad their waifu's show failed, s2 never

Ropes are killing people we need to b-ban them!!

BAN ASSAULT KNOTS

Fuck off shitskin

His a hapa, but that's still pretty fucked up

>11 year old was on his to becoming a Chad
>already had a gf

Heh. Who's the permanent virgin now?

t. Wahabi al-Islami

>tfw I call my gf mommy

Well no, I had been flirting with her for years, though there was quite often some teasing whilst flirting. The point was she liked me, all I had to do was show her a bit of attention and have some fun with her and she get over it pretty quick. She pretended to be mad for longer and ignore me, but I could tell she was fine, don't even think I apologized.
Though having said that I accidentally punched her in the face once, she started crying and I actually did feel bad then. She knew I didn't mean to do it though and she loved the attention afterwards whilst I was apologizing profusely.

Just remember girls like to have fun, so as long as you are confident, good looking and fun to be around you should be able to pick up quite easily.
Most girls feel uncomfortable with some guy trying to be Prince charming with them and being nice and lovey dovey. If you are just casual with them they will feel more comfortable around you.

Mannnn that's fucked up. People can be shit.