Im here again

Im here again.
>Hello anons, I'm making Sup Forums influenced vidya. Basically it's a 2D spacesim with waifus. Setting is a mix of sci-fi and cyberpunk with greedy corporations and shit. Currently we trying to get funded on IndieGoGo. I need your help on redpill related jokes. So far I thought about feminazis as main enemy and enforcers of corporations, reptiloids as secret boss and few kinda muslim colonials-planets named Neo Sweden and Neo London (user said better than Neo Britain). I need your ideas, possible references, more subtlety, I can't go full memelands retard. Nothing of this is final, I really would like to hear your ideas. If the project gets funded and the game becomes commercially successful I plan further to counter pro-left and anti-consumer tendencies in gaming industry.
youtu.be/b51Xyrupsb8
Sup Forums somehow more interested in this than Sup Forums.

>greedy corporations
>Currently we trying to get funded on IndieGoGo

kys

sadly, artists dont work for free, m8. Dont you like an idea of merchant being a main enemy?

Antagonists concepts remind you of certain someone?

Fuck off shill

Nah, guys on Sup Forums already provided some positive feedback yesterday so im staying, m8.
And i dont know any other places to discuss my vidya.

>And i dont know any other places to discuss my vidya.

We literally have a video games board, fuck off over there you ridiculous moron.

video games are degenerate

I'll check it out when I get home. From a quick glance, looks interesting, but it might be a little too on the nose. Redpills in games are supposed to be subtle

i handt much of success there. They also pretty liberal audience and i need subtle redpill ideas.
true, and they full of leftist agenda nowadays, thats why i want to make my own vidya and spread some subtle redpill.

No seriously, fuck off.

im sorry, just hide my thread.

No, fuck off.

i dont understand your hate.

I don't understand why you're still here. Fuck off.

why are you still here?

Just to suffer. Fuck off.

yeah, what that brit said. fuck off faggot.

The lead character should be a fat man child with a neckbeard. like JonhTron or something. His buddy should be a skinny screaming Swedish autistic faggots who's special move is a "bro fist" that "red pills 50 million 10 year old kids"

Make a quality game of todays standards or don't bother.
Hate these shitty "retro games". It's simply the people making them, are too dumb to program something decent. They need to do 1970s programming to make a game.

>I can't go full memelands retard. Nothing of this is final
op creates game that is beat down by sjws and is forced to comply for money, or glorified asset pack

>Cocaine Pam, Punished Shepard, Tali, Orc Jack, Pam

mass effect: archer?

Looks pretty cool user, still in preliminary stages though?

its all about money. I want to make something decent, but i decided to think about budget and with simple pixel art we can at least make some project done and earn some money to make a good one.
those a just sjws lookalikes.
yeah, i need lots of sprites just to make playable demo for public.

>77

so how is is Sup Forums exactly

the chick onthe far right suppose to be merkyl?

You don't need to impress us or act as our mouthpiece. References to real life events are pretty weak artistically. Figure out your beliefs and come up with your own narrative.

"Feminazis" are not enforcers of anything, they are totally domesticated fuck slaves that are deathly afraid of violating the social order. Don't give credence to the idea that women or beta males are able to physically enforce anything, it's just wish fulfillment for them.

Unfortunately the real "enemy" are completely mundane elitist conspirators, political whores, and corporations and their enforcement is in the media, educational system, politicians, judicial activists, NGOs, charity groups, and of course run-of-the-mill armies and mercenaries. That probably sounds like almost every other piece of sci-fi or political intrigue and that's because it is.

Polite sage because I don't approve of this at all. It's just pandering, man.

No, I think people put out shitty "retro games" cause they can't program.
I still play old games from 91. They are awesome compared to the crap you millennials pump out like "hotline miami" and shit.
Always use the money excuse too.

because i want a game with shitting on sjw and happy merchant as main enemy.
dworkin
it supposed to ridicule them, but whatever. I dont really have any other ideas to make it worth public attention without any real budget.

>without any real budget.

We're not giving you any money you fucking cunt, fuck off.

wouldn't that be a tad obvious?
it has a red flag of going into a "Hatred" territory
you know, that super cringe edgy game done by couple of brainless pollacks for edge sake, pretending to be a social commentary?
it got shat on, didn't help it was a shitty game to

>dworkin

damn bro you are like on 12 layers of anti-feminism where as I'm only on 3. I think most people dislike cultural marxism/feminist bullshit but it's kind of a subconscious hatred for something that doesn't make sense, rather than actually paying attention to people involved. When I see some hair dyed cunt, I almost automatically disregard everything they say but I don't think I'd ever be able to point out or recognize any individual person.

Make a good base game and cover up your real agenda with solid allegory and you should be fine.

it wont be purposely edgy, its supposed to be subtle and theres also waifus and cyberpunk for general audience.
i just googled angry femenists, really.

I see big red, punished cis, Tali, die cis scum, and fat acceptance: the meme

HLM wasn't really retro, that was just the art style. The creator is known for very simple games. Older games were limited but they were fleshed out and well-designed. A lot of really basic games now are half-assed so they tend to be derivative or use popular tropes that are "easy" so they can be lazy, like the pixel graphics.

It can be hard to distinguish "incompetent and lazy dev" from "not an artist and no money to hire one" without playing. Usually it's the former but it isn't always.

godspeed then mate
eta when?

do you bet on you fan base for most buys, do you have a plan to deal with cyberpunk 2077?

if i dont find funding artist will leave us and game never be done.

such is life,

good luck with that, the artist in vid is pretty based also Holo-Chan is best waifu and i dip.

like i said, try to go slowly and when Cyberpunk 2077 go with the wave of hype or something

Why op your country will be engulfed in nuclear fire soon, but bump

why do you think so? Putin is a corrupted thief. His and his friend children ALL living abroad, they wont fire nuclear missiles at them.

Too on-the-nose. You have to be subtle, or the people who need the message ignore it. Maybe make the ayylmaos (who the SJWs will identify with easily) the good guys who foolishly let the eeeeevil humans 'fleeing' a catastrophe of their own making and taking over because the human birthrate is 3x the ayylmaos. Of course, as the humans become the majority, they start to warp society towards the same policies that caused the catastrophe in the first place. Maybe use a quirk of FTL travel or something as an excuse to jump through the process quickly. Every time you head out on a story mission, there's a few more humans, and a few less aliens... A restaurant with ham good pops up, the one with alien food suffers a shutdown... That kind of thing.

Man, that came out a bit word salad-y. But anyway... Mirroring Islam invasions with humans invading some aliens could work.

Perhaps add something like modifying the atmosphere to be more suited to humans towards the end... Forcing your awesome customized alien PC chick to wear a space burka suit.

Have a wheels within wheels multi ending.
Trad cyberpunk against big megacorps which are run by sjw, dropping redpills how the left thinks they are end of history and only want to replace existing structure with themselves:

U thought the ebil ceo was a FUCKING WHITE MALE??? It is I, cat lady!

Once sjw get a taste of real power, the pretenses drop.

If they dig deep enough they get real endings and fight the merchant pulling strings. The sjws get liquidated and the dominating merchant comes to front.

What types of jokes and themes are u looking for.

Need to work a bit on the space ship designs, they look like something from a British sitcom. That being said, race idea:

Geldsucher
>Ultra-materialistic
>nepotistic
>half-human half-reptiles
>arrogantly subvert other empires out of revenge for a past atrocity that never happened
>can attack you freely, but if you attack them back you'll take a relations hit with every empire, due to Geldsucher's deep control of interstellar media