Putin says Russia relations with US have worsened since Donald Trump took office

Putin says Russia relations with US have worsened since Donald Trump took office

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck drumpf.

B B BUT MUH GOD EMPOERER TRAMP AND PUTA WER MENT TO FRE WITE RACE??

WHY???

NINETY SIX DIMENSUNLA UNDERWATER CHRONOTEMPORAL BASKETABEL

LOL1!!!!1

TURMP!!!

Probably because of everyone whining about Russia, not Trump himself

Who gives a fuck

We bombed your sandnigger friend get over it you cuck

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

BUT RUSSIA

TRUMP IS A PUTIN PUPPET

R
U
S
A
I
A

RUSSSIASAA

THEY HACKER OUR ELECTIONS! MUH RUSSSIAAAAaaaa

Ironically enough, Putin would have probably worked better with Clinton.

With Clinton we'd all be already dead.

They artificially tensed the relations with the russian narrative and the cold war fearmongering.

This was predicted by a hobo more than a year ago, lurk more.

Even Put in knows Trump's a cuck.

>1 post by this ID.
^ How it will stay for the rest of the thread.
If not, archive the article and post it, you nigger.

>Actually picking sandniggers in Syria and ragheads in Iran over good relations with God-Emperor Trump

C'mon Putin, thought you were smarter than that.

This is probably a ploy to make people think Russian & America aren't working together.

Maybe Trump really is playing 4D chess.

GETTING ALONG WITH RUSSIA
E L
T O
T N
I G
N
G

The world would be a better place if Trump would actually be a Russian puppet.

That's false. She's pragmatic and has the right temperament to be the leader of the world. Also, she doesn't tweet 24/7.

Oh my I am so tired! Anyone else? I think I'm going to bed guys... feel free to join!

>we aid muzzie terrorists, look how based we are!!!
Ok, mutt.

As you can see, this user is mentally retarded

That whole war is "my muzzie terrorists are better than yours" and you fucking know it

VERY FAKE NEWS

>Drumpflbbumlm is a Putin spy! duhhh
>Wow Dromplm made Russia hate us! Can him!

This people need to make up their mind or have it blown out of their skull. Fuck off.

>That's false
that's false
>She's pragmatic and has the right temperament to be the leader of the world.
shes corrupt to the core

Yet he's still getting called a Russian shill somehow. Of all people you'd think Trump would know better than to try to appease them about this.

>picking sandniggers in Syria
Nice try but you westcucks were the one who went all "muh innocent moderate muslims gassed in Syria ;_;", especially your cuck FM Boris Johnson.

WTF?!! When did US change their stars into mudslime symbols? MANDELA EFFECT HELLO?!!!

This is pure bullshit.

Clinton is above all, a pragmatist. She understands realpolitik and leaves personal feelings behind. Like Putin.

Trump is like that retarded kid who keeps demanding special attention.

>Would've worked better with Clinton
>Clinton, however, talked shit about Russia on national television during every debate

Yeah, I totally buy that

Source?

The insanity of the story.

>Trump is said to be friendly to Russia/Putin.
>The MSM/Neo-Con-Lib/DeepState go ape shit to claim Trump is a Russian agent and drive hatred against Russia/Putin
>Putin is reported to have said relationship with worse than before Trump

The MSM/Neo-Con-Lib/DeepState are anti-American by driving the US in a worse relationship with the world.

I hope everyone in the US, Russia, and around the world are taking note of how much the MSM/Neo-Con-Lib/DeepState are constantly driving us to war and hatred of one another.

wtf I thought he was a russian puppet??

Right wing propaganda. If you read her policies, she would be great for poor working class white voters. She actually cares about people

Sure. Trump isn't such a soggy pushover like Obama was. so the Russian tsar hears the first "nyets" from America.

Remember when we celebrated Trump winning by saying he'd averted WW3?

Wow, who knew dumb clueless fat fuck with no political or diplomatic experience would fuck shit up

Now all the shills will do a 180 and say that Russia is our best ally and Trump ruined a great friendship

That's exactly what I expect an ex-KGB agent to say about his "adversary". Make no mistake Trump is working with Putin.

literally tsundere

Retard, it is called propaganda to get votes.

Means nothing in realpolitik.

fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/
I know you mutts are mentally retarded genetically & like defending ISIS & Al Qaeda but what terror attacks did Assad commit against anyone? Also, you're literally helping the same people who did 9/11 & beheaded that american journalist so who's the cuck again? The eternal amerinigger, that's who.

(((BBC)))

>Don't touch Syria, REEEEEEEEEEE
>Obama always let us do what we wanted to do

>Nixon spent years shit-talking Communists for most of career
>Him and Kissinger were the most responsible for improving relations with the USSR and PRC

>let us do what we wanted to do
Yes, with their own ally across the world. How's this your business again? Aside from wanting to protect muzzie terrorists. Imagine if Russia started bombing burger allies in a few decades when inevitably one of the NATO countries falls into civil war thanks to shitskin refugees.

Fucking, they missed the part where he said that conditions are still workable. Just Syria bombing was kind of a jerk move is all.

>oh shit gotta do the hardest 180 of my life because our shaky narrative of trump being a russian puppet has fallen flat

honestly I dont even want your tears theyre way too salty

>Propaganda
>advocates a war against Russia
Wow man, Democrats are truly too smart to win.

Hasn't it occurred to anyone else here the more Putin and Trump seem to fight publicly, the more freedom of action each has privately to act however they choose?

Now Russia and America can both do a lot more in Syria and the media as well the public actually knows nothing about what is happening.

Worked great for her.

Hillary is honest. There's no way US and Russian objectives align. The Crimea issue was enough. The proxy cold war in Syria (Russia and Assad, US and rebels) is worse.

>that id
Says enough

How high are you? That makes zero sense.

no

But I thought Trump was a Russian agent?

He is just trying to conceal the fact that he has Trump in his back pocket.

Hey Mike, long time no see. It's good to see that instead of just being a butthurt twat you've evolved into a genuine Hillshill to get (You)'s.

Your artwork is garbage by the way, and you should kill yourself.

im with xe

based putin covering for trump

A hobo

isn't that what the democrats wanted?

This. I was really hoping there was truth behind the media narrative. (((They))) always win.

No wonder russian shills are so butthurt 'round here. Thought they were on our side... apparently no if its about their husbando putin.

All Kremlin ops will backfire
Purin should resign and let his people embrace freedom and true democracy

That ID man, are you fags even trying

Fuck off Mike, I'm not gonna donate to your patreon.

dubya and putin were basically bros

Yes user give up all your privacy rights. Lets make it illegal to be a white male and install large scale insitutional racism. Let's continue drone wars and follow what's best for the richest corporation. Let's spy on anyone and every threat.
Pizzagate? What's that?
Oh you mean those 1500 people we've arrested for an illegal investigation into long debunked topic because the accused said it's fake. Don't worry about those 300,000 extra children missing, though. We're uhh, hard at work on that.

its all just a false flag operation to keep the media from saying that drump loves purrtern

all according to keikaku.
whos calling Trump a russian puppet now?

Time to play bad cop once another.

kek, Russia salty. Especially since China and US about to steamroll a nation together. You could have done it with us Russia, we could have conquered the planet together.... but you just don't have it anymore. Putin, your old shirtless horse photos were good, but we've gotten yellow fever now. Enjoy your muslim invasion.

I expected that. #fucktrump #hillary2020

Trump and Putin is playing the jew game.

If putin says relations are better, hacking story seems more likely, if worse it seems less likely.

Hang yourself.

>would be a better place
No shit, thugs from KGB know how to run things properly.

Maybe its because hes been accused of being a spy? Fucking idiots

>Would've worked better with Clinton
It sure would. That ugly hag was for sale to the highest bidder and russian elites have some huge slush funds

>MSM/Neo-Con-Lib/DeepState
They made it impossible to govern without bombing some 3rd world country. Yeah, it is insane.

Drumpf is finished m8, they'll never let him keep the nuclear codes after this. He's even lost support from his core demographic base. He might as well give up, he'll never win according to Nate Silver from natesilver.com and also project538.com as well as many other highly respected pundits and political scientists and forecasters.

I know how you feel. I used to be the biggest Trump supporter, I went to his rallies, bought about 10 MAGA hats to show my support and encourage American jobs, but now that I see that he's just a neocon, I can't support him.

My only consolation in all this is that I don't think he can get to 1237 delegates and when he loses he will probably end up endorsing Jeb!, whose platform and foreign policy are much more in tune with my own political beliefs.

>Trump ruined a great friendship
He did you fucking nigger, he ruined a potential alliance with Russia because his daughter got the sniffles

>4D chessmaster

go cry more ahmed

Based Putin is destorying the narrative that Trump is a spy, which means they can now improve relations.

Nate Silver actually gave Trump a 30% chance to win and got criticised for it by shitty NYT pundits and others that said Trump cant win. Just goes to show how most people here dont even know anything about US politics and just projected their own national agendas onto the election. Explains why so many people here are confused now by what Trump is doing when most of his voters are actually fully onboard according to polls.

>C'mon Putin, thought you were smarter than that.
think about it like this. we the US will alway keep Russia down to a degree. We'll continue to sanction and get into proxy wars with Russia. because for Russia to gain power and influence they have to push our own sphere of influence. we can't let Russia become a major regional or superpower because the US knows best what a superpower is capable of. That's why we try to deplete their resources with proxy wars and go out of our way to not support them.

in short, we only trust ourselves with as much power and influence we can grab.

Everyone is too fucking stupid to understand politics. This is why a democracy is retarded.

Go back to Re1nDdit

Guess it didn't matter who won

but he was a russian puppet?

>get over it
nyet
fuck off

Boo fucking hoo

Guess the russians didnt have that big dick after all since they went full obama after Trump showed his massive dick

a badly played puppet if at all.

> gotta do the hardest 180 of my life
If you supported someone because he promised you some things and completly did the opposite, then you stop supporting him
If that is the "hardest 180 in your life" then you didn't do a lot of 180

fucking kek

Ruined an alliance because he expects people to act civil. North Korea is next. Then every subhuman dictatorship in Africa. Then the Mexican cartels. You're welcome world.

Alright faggots which one is it?

>Trump is a Russian plant, look at my funny Putin/Trump 2020 bumper sticker hur hur hur
>Omg Russia hates us now, why can't Trump foreign policy lol best deals 5d chess hur hur

You can't have both. Pick one.